Is Gman Gordon Freeman in the future?

Is Gman Gordon in the future?

• Total voters
OK, gman i dont think is gordon anymore. It would have been cool, there may even be a slight chance but...

why is he in the picture with the science team including gordon gman kleiner and [i think] breen?

I assume you know what im talking about if not i'll post a pic...

Tantalus said:
How do we know what Gordon looks like? Just because Valve puts pictures of him everywhere with his signature crowbar doesn't mean that that's Gordon...

are you on drugs?

Why did G-Man give Gordon this assignment? Good question. The way things are going, I believe that G-Man is an agent of an interstellar rebel alliance (assuming a human form), seeking to try to break down the ruthless Combine empire, an empire which I believe existed far before the events of HL1.

This was taken from half life 2 overview....
it makes a little more sense
check the site out

cangratulations to the thread poster for being the 1,000,000th person to post a thread about the g-man being gordon, which he OBVIOUSLY IS NOT.

Tyguy said:
are you on drugs?

Sometimes, yes.

But honestly, why would the g-man ruin a perfectly good game by adding a stupid twist like that? They DO NOT look alike, and I don't know about you, but I wouldn't sell myself to aliens, OR throw myself in a pit of huge monsters. It's just somethings I wouldn't do to myself.

Also, the g-man is sadistic, not masochistic.

ATI4EVER! said:
OK, gman i dont think is gordon anymore. It would have been cool, there may even be a slight chance but...

why is he in the picture with the science team including gordon gman kleiner and [i think] breen?

lol thats not gman, if it were it would totally mess up the story
(btw look at that guy on the far left its steven spielberg!)

ATI4EVER! said:

well, i think i know the answer to that question... hes not in the picture.

he's not? the guy underneath gordon looks like gman. alot.

but if he is not then im getting back to my original idea.

gah

until half life 3 is out, we probably wont know much more about G-Man.
All i can work out is that he has, give or take a few aliens, guided gordon to his own interests or the interests of his 'government'.
He has to be someone linked to gordon and black mesa.
Anyone who has looked at G-man sightings pics will see him talking to various characters that gordon is soon to interact with.

again, we'll have to wait for hl3.

Hell, he might just be some random guy picked off the street when he was 30.

G-Man cant be gordon:

if G-man was gordon, then when we find out, we'd find that gordon will have this sort of 'chronic cough sufferer' type voice, and that aint good. :hmph:

asd-hl, ATI4EVER!, Beef_Curtains, BongSKAKK, boy*N.F.i*, Citizen 1150421, Coldmud, Danman60, Dowie, dudedude7000, Erekose, fraaah, GRIMEY, jpman, kmack, MangaelB, Murray, norledge, Ownzed, pk1209, Shadow][, sham, SoNiCbOoM, SubCog, TheUnkillableDot, Thimbob32, `unreal

^^ these people are morons.
Shun them.

Note to moderators: People who accuses others of something, often maked the same mistake himself once.

You're supposed to be Freeman. Somehow I doubt every each one of us will look like G-Man in a matter of years.

Edit: On second thought, I add that I know this has kind of been said, wanted to clarify it.

Maybe the final chapter of half life (like say.... hl5?) will just end with gordon saying something. And he will sound like gman. That would be awkward...

i cant see gordon as G-Man myself, gordon would see a resemblance in the face, but the point about time travel i think must appear in HL3, if g-man can appear at will and slow down things a bit!, talk to gordon then leave ala quantum leap style' it will be interesting to see what happens in HL3, which i think would be the last chapter, im sure ive heard that Half Life is a trilogy, also hope we can play as alyx etc for a bit for certain missions! well see

Mechagodzilla said:
Sometimes I wish they had named Gordon something else, like Spiffo.
Then the whole "Gordon Freeman" theory would never have been unleashed upon the world.
Spiffo Freeman.
No. Stitch-face Freeman.
"Stitch-face Freeman, in the flesh. Or rather, in the hazard suit..."
Nice ring to it, don't ya think?

On topic, I despise this theory with every fibre of my being. Well, some of them.

i was unaware that i was a noob. I was also unaware that by having an opinion that someone does not agree on would make someone a noob either.

I think you just got served.

EDIT: wow, lost of people have voted on the poll... 280something i think.

i dont think he is

gordon freemans eyes are all green for a start. and the G-man's eyes are distinctly blue as u see them in HL and even more so in HL2, when he is talking to u before your mission.

also Gordon freeman is a ginger minge so i doubt it.

but... on the other hand..... with all that limitless technology he could have been genetically altered and turned into g-man from future ....... ohhh i give up the possibilities are limitless. god knows who g-man is hopefully we will see in hl3

I have never seen Michael Jackson & the G Man in the same room together :(

CriYam said:
Suicide says no.

Suicide?
Oh, that's what you would be doing if Gman was Gordon.

What do you mean?

I mean in HL1 if you don't accept to work for Gman he kills you. Hence my sig.

gordon is still alive so it is abvios that the story line has gordan picking yes and sence he picked yes it is not none for sure that he would have killed him, couse he picked yes so no wasnt even an opition couse he pick yes! (opps a bit of spam)

anyhow i pick no!

shithead said:
i dont think he is

gordon freemans eyes are all green for a start. and the G-man's eyes are distinctly blue as u see them in HL and even more so in HL2, when he is talking to u before your mission.

also Gordon freeman is a ginger minge so i doubt it.

but... on the other hand..... with all that limitless technology he could have been genetically altered and turned into g-man from future ....... ohhh i give up the possibilities are limitless. god knows who g-man is hopefully we will see in hl3

eye color changes i now that couse my eye changed!
and old age bringed skin color change and renkils
and you never hear gordon speak so that could be his voice
and, what ever g-man aint freeman. i vote no for sure!

gordon is a hero and g-man is a creepy creepy man!

Hey guys go to the Halflife2.net website go to overview and it tells u that its 10 yrs since the black mesa incident.

yeah since this summer my eyes changed from green to blue (this generally happens every season change, but it can also do it overnight).. and that doesn't mean i'm the g-man lolol 11!

omg how much more riddiculous can this get

it is clear he is not gordon

I can't believe 15% of you people voted yes. Ai dios mio!

I read on a post that the g-man was not gordon, quoted by some guy working at valve.

maybe teh story changes. Plus he wouldnt give away teh plot.

ATI4EVER! said:
maybe teh story changes. Plus he wouldnt give away teh plot.

that isn't teh plot. teh plot involves more common sense.

To prove that G-Man is actually Gordon.

I played hl1:source for fun the other day and noticed they put somethign extra when you first see the g-man looking at you threw the door.

It almost seems like the g-man actualy thought he was looking at his own reflection and when he turns away he shakes his head in disbeliefe.

Case solved.

LeyBooFuMan said:

I played hl1:source for fun the other day and noticed they put somethign extra when you first see the g-man looking at you threw the door.

It almost seems like the g-man actualy thought he was looking at his own reflection and when he turns away he shakes his head in disbeliefe.

Case solved.

[SARCASM]Well, can't beat that. I guess the g-man really is gordon.[/SARCASM]

LeyBooFuMan said:

Case solved.

wow never thought of that, good find

Back