Is Gman Gordon Freeman in the future?

Is Gman Gordon in the future?

• Total voters
Wow, I turned my head to read someoens post and got like 3 hate posts in like 3 seconds.

I think i'm right, and your rong. Anyways!.

LeyBooFuMan said:
To prove that G-Man is actually Gordon.

I played hl1:source for fun the other day and noticed they put somethign extra when you first see the g-man looking at you threw the door.

It almost seems like the g-man actualy thought he was looking at his own reflection and when he turns away he shakes his head in disbeliefe.

Case solved.

Show me a pic.

Btw to further prove my point.

After you see him looking at your threw the door, you also find him taking the same path you have to find out of the chaos.

So he had prior known how to escape the place with ease. You just take after fallowing his footsteps wich further proves that you are acting as he once did.

Time travel can play tricks on you.

And obviously things went rong and the future g-man or Gordon has come back to somewhat sway things in his direction. What other true motivation would this misterious character have?

Soo in short. He is undoutibly Gordan Freeman, or G-Man.

If its any other way, the story would actualy suck. Anyhow, I know thats how I would make the story.

I dont know how to make pics or stuff, thats for advanced people with brains.

Just play hl1:source and find out for yourself, it doesnt take very long.

LeyBooFuMan said:
I dont know how to make pics or stuff, thats for advanced people with brains.

Just play hl1:source and find out for yourself, it doesnt take very long.

If you can't show me the pic, then tell me the level.

Its in the beginning.

About o say, 20-30 minutes into the game.

You'l see a overpass with a zombie, you shoot the zombie threw the glass and too your right thiers a door.

When you walk up to the door he walkes up to it abotu the same time your face gets near the glass.

He squints his eyes and fixes his tie, then walkes away shaking his head.

LeyBooFuMan said:
When you walk up to the door he walkes up to it abotu the same time your face gets near the glass.

Of course, it all makes sense now!

Gordon is wearing a tie!

LeyBooFuMan said:
Its in the beginning.

About o say, 20-30 minutes into the game.

You'l see a overpass with a zombie, you shoot the zombie threw the glass and too your right thiers a door.

I remember seeing that, but it wasn't with source... but the animation doesn't change. He didn't look surprised, he looked...satisfied.

Anyways, that wasn't the first time he sees you. Why would he be surprised then?

Perhaps becuase he didnt think you woudl make it that far so fast.

He is on a tight schedual.

I just find it very strange you both look at each other threw a glass window, and he seems like he is looking at his own reflection.

Its possible, but no. He just thought he was looking at a reflection for a breafe second but when he walkes away he relizes it was you.

LeyBooFuMan said:
Perhaps becuase he didnt think you woudl make it that far so fast.

He is on a tight schedual.

Now that sounds like it could be legit.

I think that it is plausible that G-man could be Gordon in the future. I like the thoughts about him looking into the glass and thinking he is looking at himself.

stfu you just repeated what they have been talking about for the past page of posts

Big Fat Duck said:
stfu you just repeated what they have been talking about for the past page of posts

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh man that was one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Made funnier by how true it is.

Good one.

Can't somebody voice their opinion without getting flamed. Grow up and keep your arrogant thoughts to yourself.

kenyo said:
gordon is still alive so it is abvios that the story line has gordan picking yes and sence he picked yes it is not none for sure that he would have killed him, couse he picked yes so no wasnt even an opition couse he pick yes! (opps a bit of spam)

anyhow i pick no!

This is becuase g-man or future gordon, knows from his own future that if he chooses no, he will face certain death.

He doesnt mention dieing, just facing certain death. So once again its an example of future gordon swaying the war in his favor from past experiences.

LeyBooFuMan said:
To prove that G-Man is actually Gordon.

I played hl1:source for fun the other day and noticed they put somethign extra when you first see the g-man looking at you threw the door.

It almost seems like the g-man actualy thought he was looking at his own reflection and when he turns away he shakes his head in disbeliefe.

Case solved.

extremely nice find. I dont own HL:S tho. :O To post screenshot you can press F5(at least w/ hl2) it will then be in

steamapps/youraccount(does that come b4 steamapps?)/halflife/screenshots.

Somehting like that. look around if that is not the exact place. If HL:S cant take pics then press "printscreen" exit the game. Fire up Paint and just press ctrl v. to make it fit 2mb (the attachment limit for here) resize it. (in attributes i think. Options-atrributes.)

TheCorps said:
Can't somebody voice their opinion without getting flamed. Grow up and keep your arrogant thoughts to yourself.

damn right. Remember that the two people that flamed you were newbish.

Where are these ideas coming from ? Of course G-Man isn't G.Freeman from the future.

Back