Its Coming!

I see people getting all excited over nothing again...

Within the next few hours they'll have wicked bandwidth and I think they might just roll the media out.

I believe so.. there's over 20 now

They added/are adding one new content server, by the looks of it.

CONTENT SERVER 20- ?

I dont know but they have 1050.00Mbps

I like steam because I download at 2.0gb when it was uploading all my games, hopefully it will be that fast when the media comes out.

i download at really fast speeds with steam most of the times. when i was updating cs it was at like 1-2 mbps i dont know if there were a lot of otehrs d/ling though.

It took me a while to finish Counter-Strike too, I downloaded at about 200kb for about totally an half-hour. When you download updates for all your games at the same time it made mine go alot faster.

did u guys use the monitor? at first there was a bar and a time left but it stoped too many times so im watching the monitor and the little verticle bars...

: Steam-Hangout - They are testing and tweaking the movie delivery service. Should be out (hopefully) tonight or tomorrow. (information from JohnC) - 70% chance it will come out tonight'

70% THATS MY AVERAGE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I'M PASSING

Lets hope steam passes too!!

Guyz If its coming tonight then its gonna come either in 10 min or in 40 min.

It's not coming tonite... get some sleep and wake me up next week so we can go over all of this again :)

Bandwidth just went up another 100mbps

Is this starting up again? Last night the same thing happened lol here we go again...

true, but we did have 1150 posts a min about this subject lol

I hope your right, lets see some movies!!

Game-Storm.net is the retail division of Highwinds Media Group which has the purpose of delivering AAA games to the gaming community. Highwinds Media Group has partnered with Valve Software to deliver games via the most advanced content delivery platform in the world, Steam. In addition to its Game-storm.net retail channel, Highwinds Media Group distributes content by delivering revenue generating services to internet service providers (ISPs) enabling them to rapidly create and deploy exciting tiered services, such as gaming, for their subscribers. Highwinds Media Group combines market-leading software with world-class customer services and cooperative alliances to accomplish its mission

Originally posted by Chris_D
Game-Storm.net is the retail division of Highwinds Media Group which has the purpose of delivering AAA games to the gaming community. Highwinds Media Group has partnered with Valve Software to deliver games via the most advanced content delivery platform in the world, Steam. In addition to its Game-storm.net retail channel, Highwinds Media Group distributes content by delivering revenue generating services to internet service providers (ISPs) enabling them to rapidly create and deploy exciting tiered services, such as gaming, for their subscribers. Highwinds Media Group combines market-leading software with world-class customer services and cooperative alliances to accomplish its mission

sounds promising. Nice.

Sadly there still stuck at server 13. Gamestorm #2. Its been like that for a while now.

9 minutes left... but I think the only Valve employee that was still up has gone to bed.

He's got a little symbol with "zz" by his name...

what makes you so sure?
and how far away is that?

you could say 10-15 hours from now. just a guess, or is it?

it said 2:00 something EST a minute ago.

how is it 10-15 hours if it's due at 4-5pm?

Originally posted by Chris_D
it said 2:00 something EST a minute ago.

how is it 10-15 hours if it's due at 4-5pm?

true... you edited the post

yes i edited it because my sources told me that it would be delayed a few hours

So when's it out and who's the source?

Its gonna come out sometime today.

(i hope)

now good night :cheese:

well i was told not to tell what my source was, but being so close i guess its ok. his name is buddha and he never lets me down.

Back