Lets see how f*cked up we all are

It's not even been twenty minutes :frown:
Heh, I lost track of time for a sec. I thought "WTF, nobody's posted in, like, forever!"

And I guess my writings are oddly poetic... but more than that, they scare me a little.

I tried it and what I wrote as the out come was..."This stupid shit was a waste of 5 minutes of life"

I tried it and what I wrote as the out come was..."This stupid shit was a waste of 5 minutes of life"
That's because poetry is gibberish.
:LOL:

i want ot scream and shout scream and shout i want to be radiohead i want to be loved but i dont want to be told what to do waht to do i can fell myself being held back by my logic and my brain why do i have to understand so much i wish i could go back to being a kid and i want a sense of innocence and a sense of wonder everything makes too much sense so much sense os isefasjfeis i i js i want to go back i want to g o back more than anything in the world more than sex more than love more than fame more than everything ive ever had more than my family i dont even care about them anymore sometimes it feels like im so alone in this world and even the people i live with dont care about me and were only incehes away sometimes but we never talk we just sit and eat and watch the photons hit the glass and watch the sound wahs over us with our ears and twiddle our thumbs like were waiting for a bus to stop in front of us and take us someplace where we can be free and not be so ****ing awkward and empty and introverted

word association big business corporations highrise buildings helicopters in clouds in flames in craters crashes from space from the stars in the velvety black like velvet like suffocating like lonely like darkness with two little yellow lights poking through and a gleam of teeth and a flash of claws and a shine of metal skin and a digital roar and exploding toes and its the mechagodzilla here to destroy the last tokyo on earth the last home of man i alomost feel sorry for everyone there but they deserve it every single one everyone is greedy whether they like it or not its all about internal vers external reward we talked about it in sociology class and someone finally realized that i say things that are smart and just because im in a gender studies class doesnt ****ing mean im gay i just wish someone would talk back to me and not ignore me or think im some creep i mean well i just dont handle myself well in new situations im only really comfortable around peiole i already know and if im the only one i freeze up and shut up and im tired of shutting up im so ****ing tired i just want to sleep and stop being so sick and purge myself of these goddamn viruses and these tears and these feeling sthat tear me up inside like edward scissorhands with the hands of death and blood all covered in blood the hands are inside me theyre pulling me out and finally everyone can see what im made of im not just a shell im not just some pit you throw your feelings into and expect nothing but friendship im jujst sick of being used and putting myself up to being the crutch and nothing more

As I calculated how much time I had left I thought about all these things I hadn't done and I watched him fly by but he stood motionless in the sky wondering what her face had looked like but she didn't have the mental aptitude to bring herself up; she was alreay lost, as was I, and everyone else in that padded room.

Second time around.

btw nice one Stig.

As I calculated how much time I had left I thought about all these things I hadn't done and I watched him fly by but he stood motionless in the sky wondering what her face had looked like but she didn't have the mental aptitude to bring herself up; she was alreay lost, as was I, and everyone else in that padded room.
Sigged.

inscribe has of to se roe retro give out force his gjfuis orut dksi fam gork jajs eoa irj dkti oy asksi jig firo burn ifdl irk force his gjfuis orut ksj rodk ajs ask wijfwi mfj dmcasl paskd kill owjfa; lsj ajfja aowjda; a;sjfjaosh power sd dhawua roe retro jdma iwii nem airo ydifor idk eicn

.........?

Can't seem to be able to sing, countbackwards, and type at the same time.

I can't do it either.

BUT!!!

This thread reminds me of when I'm going to sleep sometimes, I sort of "dream" about reading the forums (lol?) and of course, whatever I 'read' doesn't make any real sense. Then at some point I realize I'm dreaming and slowly become aware of the words/phrases that are randomly entering my head. Without trying, my mind starts changing stuff to make sense, but as soon as that happens I just wake up.

o.o

Heh!!!
heh-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay...
what time is it?

It's baserape time!1

Multiply the advice of the nation guaranteed to fail the distance made from bread. But the nations your mane becomes grossly inhibited despite the valient efforts of various individuals but then they all decided to take a holiday away frojm the presss. Not to mention the fact that all sorts of people are addicted to the Ethernet cables hahnging out of your pocket, but other people like to think so. The radioactive monkey told me so. Can you believe it? Noone will ever beliefe it. Public displays of affection and required elsewhere, thank you for not smoking unless you are, but other people like to translate via mediums like forums despite the relative insecurity of the resulting language., the stream of the river makes other people bleed unless they kjnow the river’s true secrets do you? I don’t. other people are not me and that is the truth despite what it may look like this might now rwork but it sure is interesting can you believe it? Noone believes anything I say I’m sad and nobndopy is here beside me why is it that grass I sgreen can you tell the organopid from the truth?

Got this typing while not thinking, or as best as I could.

Hello not I am stebrn btuma goof stbven she sid new the suc, stiven to thet obleinf heammmter german feamn vruma sew new the trone ten taid sex yes sex whilke ftubnk wife house isas asgmess ten nine asith secen six meise ten nine aisjh new new new ten nine sifghe siew then nine aispicrues of new nes iw flower nine noine ten nines ateidf dfsef ew johna phone good amis
:| What the ****?

And this is an extremly hard thing to do.

real words are now in red
After somewhat decoding what I said it seems to me as if I was trying to hit on someone in my mind, not how I'd normally do it, but expressing my intentions and ellegability.
That is just amazing that must of been my self evaluation to determine my behaviour around women or something like that.

Although I don't understand the tens and nines.

Ya. I think mine makes sense because I was still thinking at the time. Maybe I just thought I was not thinking... > >

The way this dog goes to the market he is a man walking down a path that hangs low under the darkness bush talking about a dirt monolith in the way a computer glows blue finding the answer to four multiplied by six hundred and fifty two is the only way you're going to answer green lanterns over mushrooms on a hillside. Then of course you have the dark spot on the wall that the spiders crawl over on flying mosquito boats. Three cups on a desk requires avid listening for a microphone, and carving from a sharp knife into three stenciled engravings. Sixteen piles or so of cds and dvds glued to the carpet fibers are the equivilent of a freeweight. Box of old nintendo and snes games digitalize into nine cows, three big, three medium and two small. Gun on the wall is to kill them all, provided that the chimes have wind to create beautiful noises. Window is open, so the breeze is blowing, and the killing has to begin.

I can't write worth shit. So I just typed it instead.

I already know I'm ****ed up. I don't need to do some physiological technique to tell me that.

What do you think you are doing the djwi the doom bsot going to breakfast inwendo fun house. Vermineator be corn a la molotov do heist renimated in thr bathroom and I am home. Jones der the wooden heart in the fence in hour glass on the table in my kitchen window's frame has nothing to listen but farm cutting equipment hanging frrom the roof base. Garfertart gone to my hillside ventured down the street to pon the park house fence kentuky fair derm york in the face.

Amm yeah...:|

I tried it now and here's the result:

Attachments

• picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 219
  • picture2.jpg
    picture2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 212
I did this again and I was going on about power people have over other people, fun to do when you get bored.

I seriously don't get this. I can't freaking write at all, unless I'm telling my hand what to write. So if I'm not telling my hand to write, but it writes anyway, it's gonna end up a whole bunch of scribbles. Wtf, not fun.

Just type it, Que-Ever. You can touch-type, right?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is what a wrote. Basically, I am drawing circles connecting to circles.

I really can't freakin' do that.

It's very hard. I keep concentrating because I get pissed off when it doesn't make sense, and even whe I'm touch-typing and not looking at the screen I can tell when I've made a spelling mistake :(. This is what I came out with:

"once upon a time a little nice soy bean did throw a two board through a plate glass window with a small can of beans"

I'll try more, but hopefully ommiting beans.

It's very hard. I keep concentrating because I get pissed off when it doesn't make sense, and even whe I'm touch-typing and not looking at the screen I can tell when I've made a spelling mistake :(. This is what I came out with:

"once upon a time a little nice soy bean did throw a two board through a plate glass window with a small can of beans"

I'll try more, but hopefully ommiting beans.

The great thing is that it DOESN'T make any sense. Its not supposed to.

I mean... look at mine.

The way this dog goes to the market he is a man walking down a path that hangs low under the darkness bush talking about a dirt monolith in the way a computer glows blue finding the answer to four multiplied by six hundred and fifty two is the only way you're going to answer green lanterns over mushrooms on a hillside. Then of course you have the dark spot on the wall that the spiders crawl over on flying mosquito boats. Three cups on a desk requires avid listening for a microphone, and carving from a sharp knife into three stenciled engravings. Sixteen piles or so of cds and dvds glued to the carpet fibers are the equivilent of a freeweight. Box of old nintendo and snes games digitalize into nine cows, three big, three medium and two small. Gun on the wall is to kill them all, provided that the chimes have wind to create beautiful noises. Window is open, so the breeze is blowing, and the killing has to begin.

I laughed several times after writing it... Cause it was so WEIRD. I basically typed as furiously as I could, random things that came to my mind, as I looked around my room, and just searched my mind for whatever came to it first. When I recited it.. I said it as fast as possible. Almost lyrical in a way, just rolling off my tongue.

It rhymes.

Best quote;
Bush (is) talking about a dirt.
A computer glows blue (when) finding the answer to four multiplied by six hundred and fifty two.
Gun on the wall is to kill them all.

And what's under your subconsciousness:

Three cups of coffee, three bigs. No I mean three mediums. Okay two smalls are enough.

Well I decided to shove on some music and close my eyes and just write. The words kind of come to me like images and I just wrote what I saw. I got different subjects with the different bands. Here's some more sporadic crap.

Eminem:
during the blast season of 1983 there was a small hut with a great vine and a major opening in the space time megavoid. The young man did throw the spear through the void and close the gate to hell before jumping through the dimension into the house with the ar that was red and the small yellow being from venus showed him the path to life through audio synchronising in a small garrison of soldiers with a huge gun with which to shoot megabeasts through forests in the future with suits of armour that glisten in the light of day and blood soaked skin of evil. the soldiers troop through the valleys over hills and rivers and find their prey before trouncing them and destroying their hopes of world peace. The mega corporations have many face with which to kill including assassins with swords who stay in the shadows and come out with swords and slice their victims necks, pouncing on their bodies, lifeless and sprawling. The lives of many are taken through killing and murder. Who knows? I do. Cars pile through the streets of death with blood gushing like water volcanoes but red like blood

Barnaked ladies:
I had a dream where a huge bear was eating a banana with a monkey in a field full of yellow flowers. Everything hass colour with which to see. Like the old greeks who saw cows as blue but not white or yellow and milk must b funny like a mega furbie I don't know. How can this be done with Everlong is a stupid sason in which many think that there is no end to love with other people and their houses and money and ats and beans, I don't know that there is anything else to this but I do hope so. The story of a melancholy lipid is that of a small branch on a tree that grows and shrinks with the tides of the sea and the bees of hte june months. I do hope that one day I can visit those bees and tell them their honey is so sweet like my honey. I do long for a love as geeat as the nectar of the bees. Their lives dedicated to sweet suculent housing in hives with their friends is so beatutiful like a headache of rain or something even greater. Depressing as it is, though I don't think that bees do get lonely. their groups are big and plentiful and even if they fo get lost they can have their honey to eat like sober thoughts and monkeys in a forest with bears eating bananas and grapes like vines in the winter windows. I don't like beans said the waiters frog legs soups like the joke funny is the name of the game with girls though cocky is also good like chickens with tail featthers with red and brown yellow beaks

DHT:
Orchestras are nice with brass chellos and other such violines and drums with beats that penetrate the song in the night time the trance is like a major headache but in a good way with fishes and cardboard boxes that pulsate back and forth like a dance with strange people and drinks and drugs. The life is not a good one unless you like that sort of thing with hearts and songs and noises in the mouths of singers who aren't there but on cd's of black that scratch on the fingers of the 1-man bands accross the country with their beats of american music that has no meaning in here unless deep deep down there's some meaning to the song which we all love with our hearts like a good wine or field hockey. Shirts and jumpers are the life and soul of a person except the life and soul. But they have their place in the minds of many who know their existence like bees and megavolely is like a fight is worthwhile the persecution of alexander the great is a major tragedy of the masses who sought for peace like the mongaloids of old times past. Tutenkhamun did once say that we all share the same bed, but only one must sleep in it with his teddy bear and his small rug which slides on and off like a dog of some sort with their teeth in place with a brace of truth like life, which is all truth and no fiction unless it's being written by those with drugs on the mind or trance which is the answer to all meaning in the future of beams and life and soul and life and then we have the living room which is spacious and large and grand with a huge pool which you can swim in if you wish but I don't have a clue what you'd want it for since it's a small gun and I'd like a big friend with which to play on the xylophone with in my study with a small book it's a good room with expansion ideas like a conservatory if you have a child maybe if you want I could show you the kitchen in the study area with books.

My shows are brown with a small ace on them which looks like a small ribbon of hope in which I can dsave a soul in this world of pain and suffering in blindness like a black pool of voids where we all sink if we let go of the righteous truth like a massive massive beam in a house on a cieling with a wooden support like a log house and there's a fire where I sit with a nice book and girl who I an't say because there isnt enough time in the world for it like a stopwatch that's ticking slowly back and forth never changing but once like a frame on a game that slows down to a stop when you know it's over and you've been shot in the face by a prat. Stupid man with his tmp shut up I doin't like your voice idiot I hate people who do that they look at you with their evil eyes like they hate you before knowing you and you write them out of your life forever unless they're your friend when you tell them to **** off like a small vixen with spoils of glory and grandeour with orders of monkey and mages with huge helmets like glisten like new glass or metal made of silver like crockery of bandits and thieves who plunder and spindle like a small car with horns and beeps and tyres that do nothing but spin and spin and spin.

this method really does not work, I came out with this:

o;senf sefj sefseijfsej f;ksjfbufa kjfies fknseufgjf oawhpaw alwjfawfalwf akfawifa agfooawbfaj fihaywgfoaw fakwjfbawfka khbfaivfj fdigfas fiaf afougaif aksbfahsb fka fiyhbwlfaowgbfuaj fakhbfiabfkjahf ahs auiosguasfkashfiavfha fiajakfloood into youyrslke fs treching like a buns seqqueze the love for your height the bitnnerness its gorwing tlike the newborn when you seeeeeeee seeeeeeeeeeeennnn tooooooo muuujjnnnjjjjjjdjdjdjdj fjipfnn kmnpoowwwwwww lead thpiolj fnaelkdakndkasmnlads skdn asdn alkn;amfa ;sadlmapisnda doahow ma.m ;ea d the ,mem,n . ;ead the ,men lead the men lead the men m lead the men th alajwdl as,d a,s dka sdlkndas lbas asdjkasbfas n,asboasbfakf a fajsfa fk sfkafbka fkns af ; sajbfas fkasbfojas khebk wkna m splemnel eoke knew be some one kn ew hope as kltim,e e ejth e dsnta ncen to your fnades awny to knowerhernejhrem feken foavbfoianaknsojfa hpow miughc ar emy0ur wot th ou can tot cakemeda y to swellij g your iunstob ale e because you have sennnnn nnnnnnnn tooooommiujhcjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too kmnoooooowwwwwwaeawip aknwowoowwwwwwwww sooooo this is everyone eposdnlf danmf aks fa kist to wannna spoll ot shpow me its real wastiong our last cajmce yop tpocm,e awa ykjust wait tp snail it mnecaise oi, dirfitoing away frpoom you kfakn fkansfansf ;ead ;ead ;ead ;;ead l; ;eald,ml eadnad alead, lead kdaknfaef anmfabfjna waojdjbawj cajbfa faa aok abfas

It makes no sense, the technique just does not work

It was funny the first time so I'll try it again:E

Here goes...

Night going frogging down the milky way fountain bean hut is the only fun gunsten to go. Green beef to goble dun the wall to our neighbor's dog who tuned in our frequency and munched a good coffe cake. Junk interactively does handy fun going to bed is ofthen mistaken for my trousers to be vexed in motion. Only if you don don fork is good to frolic in under shorts on your merry way joggling microscopes for further knowledge of your hud. O for the cloudy scape goat who tried to fool derty worms on tuna college sourcing the intrawebs for porn grenades and used them on unsuspecting pillows watching as the near by buss stop turned to dust. Handles to mice in the keyboard is the G to yo CD in my bag cabled glasses to scroll pens in motion.

"Wll I hab e decided to own a pinaplle ymym hmm melsns too are nice but the nwhat happens to the firent after who knows I wander down to schoohol no don’t know what is going on where is everyone why arnt I i don’t feel so ****ing good 7es jesloshs I wonde twhat they tsate kuje oribky kuje nekibsss dj that’s what happens you taje advcince from other people"

haha what the ****.

Well that's "what happens you taje advcince from other people":p

Unless you type instinctively typing it is just going to produce crap anyway.

Unless you type instinctively typing it is just going to produce crap anyway.

Yeah. Thankfully I can type almost as fast as I can think. I think of a string of things and its instantly on the screen.

eah that's basicaly how it is for me too.. the problem with this thing is that i'm so accustomed to typing like this I think what I'm writing as I write it so I'm more writing and then thinking than thinking and then writing so to speak

eah that's basicaly how it is for me too.. the problem with this thing is that i'm so accustomed to typing like this I think what I'm writing as I write it so I'm more writing and then thinking than thinking and then writing so to speak

I had to force myself to think in a mildly discordant and sporadic manner, if that makes any sense.

I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS I MUST SLIT BABY THROATS

I gave it a try D:

Sweet jesus wtf are you doing here go home you useless hobo. Seriously, why are you here? Go back to your cave else I will kill you with my shoe. Yes, I stepped in dog shit earlier and no it aint pretty.

Just typed whatever came to my head lol

droppin the banhammer on these noobs lol bant bant bant bant. roffle my woffles lollers REPENT! Do you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut bitch! REPENT! Vote or die. don't make me shank you with my shiv. rofflecakes! my soul is as black as the coffee I drink. Purge the unclean lollers bant.

Hmm. Make of that what you will.

Back