Lost my respect of my own manhood

I felt the same way (to the threadstarter), but it was when I stepped on the scale and saw it... "113 lbs" (and I was like 5'9). I just said "screw this" and ate like a maniac and excersized like crazy. A month later I was 20 lbs heavier and much more toned. I'm about 140 lbs now I'm still going but recently my weight hasn't been going up so I'm gonna have to work on it.

Not really, if one of my freinds came out looking like a twat, well we'd tell him to go back inside.

lol we would we just laugh at him like the good friends we are xD

Just wait a few more years. I've noticed a lot of guys who were still really skinny at 18 have naturally gained more muscle after turning 20 something. If only you do at least some kind of sports I suppose. You don't even need to be that serious about working out and it'll show...

Just wait a few more years. I've noticed a lot of guys who were still really skinny at 18 have naturally gained more muscle after turning 20 something. If only you do at least some kind of sports I suppose. You don't even need to be that serious about working out and it'll show...

bah, all you saw were druggees

Back