Lost (Season 2) **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SEE AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Tonight's season finale is supposed to explain more about how they crashed on the island. Can't Wait. :)

Guys, if you want to know evrything about lost... of course only at Wikipedia

It has evry single detail, also, check out the episode guide, it's verry detailed.

I hear there's spoilers for tonight's finale on there. I haven't looked yet, but a word of caution anyway. :)

There is, I would recommend a viewing after tonights episode if you are at all interested in this show, youll be amazed at all the little details you missed.

Total mindf*ck... too many loose ends! How the hell am i supposed to make it to the next season?

yeah. pretty crazy. I wonder if those artctic guys will be able to triangulate the signal and find the island.
Episode didn't answer much. Either the english guy lost his memory or he's hiding something, and I'm pretty sure locke, echo and desmond all died or were seriously injured in that huge explosion that whited out the sky.

theotherguy said:
yeah. pretty crazy. I wonder if those artctic guys will be able to triangulate the signal and find the island.
Episode didn't answer much. Either the english guy lost his memory or he's hiding something, and I'm pretty sure locke, echo and desmond all died or were seriously injured in that huge explosion that whited out the sky.

I thought drug addict was in there when it happened. i doubt they died, there are killing off alot of characters. and i love henry gale he seems so like a nobile now i was kind of hoping that the ship would explode with walt and the dude just to see how twisted he is... but he said he had walt on his side soooo i got a feeling something wierds gonna happen

SEASON 3 bring it on

theotherguy said:
It answered so much, No the Button wasn't some joke, We know how/why the blast door diagram got there, We know where the Pearl tube leads, how/why the plane crashed, Gale's association with the Others, plus lots of insight into desmonds time on the island etc. But in true LOST fashion it created as much questions as it answered.

I can't see them killing off both Locke and Echo( probably didn't show them to keep us wondering till next season) They're too much of fan favorites IMO. Plus thatll be two times that charlie escapes sure death.

Finale also answered how the plane crash, by resulting in Desmond in pushing the button late, and it caused the electromagnetic field to break open and then it pulled down the plane. Once he got the code typed it, it shut down, but then when that happened the plane crashed.

Locke you goon!

But what I want to know is why the hell isn't Charlie telling everyone what happened? Has he lost his memory or something?

Didn't Henry say to Locke that he didn't input the code a few episodes ago? and nothing happened, did he lie?

JiMmEh said:
Locke you goon!

But what I want to know is why the hell isn't Charlie telling everyone what happened? Has he lost his memory or something?

Well he was very close to an electromagnetic blast. I'm sure his brain got fried a little bit. Like when he was hanged in the first season, it'll probably take him some time to get back to normal.

rAdIOhEaD said:
Didn't Henry say to Locke that he didn't input the code a few episodes ago? and nothing happened, did he lie?
Yes, he lied, probably to mess with john's head.

One thing that bothered me is that in the first episode Desmond has it in his head that there is a deadly virus on the surface( hence why he took all that vaccine etc) though through flashbacks we find out that he knew the illness was a hoax for at least 44 days. Great great episode otherwise.

brink's said:
One thing that bothered me is that in the first episode Desmond has it in his head that there is a deadly virus on the surface( hence why he took all that vaccine etc) though through flashbacks we find out that he knew the illness was a hoax for at least 44 days. Great great episode otherwise.

I don't think Desmond thought the virus was a hoax at all.

Kelvin was wearing the suit all the time because he didn't want Desmond to leave the hatch. He wanted Desmond to think that the virus was a dramatically big threat so that Desmond wouldn't follow him to the boat he was secretly repairing.

The suit was all for show. Desmond found that out. However, the threat of the virus was still a big possibility (because Kelvin was still taking the medicine), so Desmond continued to take his shots every 9 days as a precaution.

Damn that was good, I taped it and just watched it now. Does anyone else get really, really pissed off when they just look at Henry Gale? His face just annoys me.

I was really curious though because I wanted to see what would happen if the button was left unpushed and nothing else. Desmond turned the key so that blew it up or whatever.

I'm also siding with Des when he said how maybe Locke had the experiment backwards. I really think that it was a test to observe the observers, then maybe if the guys in the hatch with the TVs saw if something went wrong and nobody could push the button (i.e. Razinski blowing his brains out) then they'd call the Dharma dudes and someone would come push it. I dunno.

That big foot from the statue was awesome too! It had 4 feet! The Dharma stuff is all over the place. Does anybody remember back when Michael and Sawyer shot that shark on the raft and it had the Dharma logo on its tail?

Overall a great episode, now a couple months of torture and on to Season 3. :p

I think desmond was right about the observing being on the observers particularly because all of the books being dumped into the middle of nowhere.

xombine said:
That big foot from the statue was awesome too! It had 4 feet! The Dharma stuff is all over the place.
Four toes? Does anyone have any idea what the hell that was?

The statue was very weird... perhaps it's the civilization that existed there before Dharma arrived?

Another thing I forgot to mention, anyone find it a little odd when Henry said to Micheal - "Once you leave, you'll never be able to get back here." :O

Damn this is confusing. :(

Kamikazie said:
Four toes? Does anyone have any idea what the hell that was?
lol whoops. :p

Good point Jimmeh, I immediately understood it to mean that the island simply couldn't be found by looking for it. Only by chance could someone be brought there. But it is strange how he gave Michael the exact coordinates to get to safety. Also, when Micheal mentioned how he could tell people about the island and what they'd done, Henry did not deny the fact that he would encounter people again. He just said something like "You'll have to tell them what you did to get your son back" so Micheal should come upon land with people, like maybe Australia again. What I'm saying is Michael and Walt won't come upon another island that just happens to be livable on.

My mind is also boggled by why those guys in the arctic where actually there. Do you think that they were spending all that time out there freezing their asses off just to wait for the day when the button was not pushed so they could notify Des's ex?

xombine said:
My mind is also boggled by why those guys in the arctic where actually there. Do you think that they were spending all that time out there freezing their asses off just to wait for the day when the button was not pushed so they could notify Des's ex?
Remember she said that she could find anyone with enough money. Must be something to do with the magnetic field in the arctic.

If you're looking for disruptions in the earths magnetic field, the magnetic poles would be the place to do it. :D

The thing that annoys me the most, is the whole "others" things. When Michael asks them wtf are you people, Henry answers "we're the good guys". What the hell is that about? good guys? Gaaaah c'mon!

Back