Lost (Season 2) **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SEE AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Solaris said:
I loved the flashback to echos past.

Hes a really cool guy, my secound favurate next to lock.
lol yeah, that throat slash came out of nowhere and was awesome.

did anybody notice that weird "pirate guy" said the name Alex ?
isnt Alex that french chick boy ?

This last episode made me lose my liking for Locke - he should've believed Charlie

On the other hand, I gained more respect for Eko and I think he's definitely going to be my favorite from now on

I also think that Charlie is going to be vindicated for his actions in a future episode

I'm starting to think the baby IS evil.

It caused Ethan to become obsessed with it while Claire was still pregnant. Danielle, the French Woman, also tried to take the baby. Charlie sees the evil in the baby and is trying to remove that evil, while Locke is starting to become more twisted the more he hangs around with Aaron.

Surprisingly, Claire seems to be the only one not affected by this. So maybe the Psychic was right in that only Claire can care for this baby.

Hmm, now that I think of it. This theory sounds a little too much like the "precious" from the Lord of the Rings. :p

Cool episode. Was anyone else thinking Max Payne during the first dream sequence?

lostimages2qp.jpg

OOoOoOooh.

That was really an interesting episode.

Did you notice the machinery clicking in the background during that scene?

Yeah you could hear it when the numbers changed to the symbols. I wish he hadn't typed in the damn code.

StardogChampion said:
Yeah you could hear it when the numbers changed to the symbols. I wish he hadn't typed in the damn code.
Me too, I really want to see what happens. I also want Sayid to torture that guy and get some real answers out of him. That's what we really need - answers.

That episode was pretty decent.

Sayid went up in my book in the episode.

Sawyer went down... poor frog.

StardogChampion said:
lostimages2qp.jpg

OOoOoOooh.

They've managed to tranlate it one some Lost-Forums.

It means "cause to die", like: OMG, you caused Shens to die!!!

jondy said:
That really disturbed me when the red started flickering :(

Me too. :)

I was surprised at just how dark this episode was. After the previous episode with Sawyer and Charlie, I thought for sure that this one would be a little lighter.

I may have to rethink my previous theory about Locke loosing his grip through Aaron the baby. In that intense moment in the hatch, he was the only one with a calm head on his shoulders. Both Sayid and Jack went psycho (and I found that really amusing to watch). :D

LOL a friend of mine has Season 2 of LOST im going to watch them tommorow. I dont know were she got them . they were on blank cd's

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
LOL a friend of mine has Season 2 of LOST im going to watch them tommorow. I dont know were she got them . they were on blank cd's
Season 2 is only half-way through so you'll be stuck with a cliffhanger.

StardogChampion said:
Season 2 is only half-way through so you'll be stuck with a cliffhanger.

I'm pretty sure Season 2 is only 15 episodes long, which means there's only one episode left to air. ;(

Griz said:
Not sure where i got the idea there were only 15 episodes.......

To minimize spoilers (and because information about upcoming episodes is tough to find anyway), the majority of websites only list the sypnosis' for a couple of episodes that will air in the future.

For example, the most recent episode to air was the 14th of the season. Therefore it's very likely you stumbled upon a website listing the previous episodes that have aired, as well as a sypnosis for all the episodes that are known for the future (in this case, only the plot for 15 was known, and therefore is the cutoff of episodes listed).

Or to put it simply, most websites have incomplete lists of all the episodes of the current LOST season.

The Monkey said:
Griz said:
I'm pretty sure Season 2 is only 15 episodes long, which means there's only one episode left to air.
Nope, 23.

http://www.lost-forum.com/showthread.php?t=12672

Since I'm too scared to look at forums about this series (especially since I unintentionally uncovered key plot points for the first season last year) I'm just going to take your word for it. It makes sense to me that there'd be 23. Full seasons in the US are 24 episodes in length, and since both the Pilot and the Exodus 2-parter are commonly considered as one episode each, it's likely that the final episode of this season will be viewed the same way.

Therefore it's likely there will be 24 episodes in the second season, but technically one episode (likely the season finale) is just twice the length of a regular episode.

Tonights episode was UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME so many more paths now

Whaddabout the jungle canadian is he associated with the french woman and desmond?

Looks like he's one of the others, based on that elaborate story he gave.

Also, one of the things printed on the door: "Stated Goal: Accelerate de-territorial of Ursus Martimus through gene therapy and extreme climate change."

Ursus Martimus is the scientific name for a polar bear. :D

:( Lost is becoming like Half life, to much question but no answers. I hate when producers do that, like they have no idea how to continue the story.

They do it on purpose so you keep watching. I like it...leaves room for you to think of stuff to add and what it could be, then they dwarf your expectations with something really clever and you go "Damn...this show kicks ass".

SUCH a yummy episode once again lost is hgetting better

I actually like Lost because it does give you answers. It just happens throw a lot more questions at while it does it though. :D

Remember: at the beginning of this season, we didn't know what was down the hatch. Come a long way eh?

This episode gave me flashbacks (irony) to the pilot episode where Jack woke up. He had just saw Vincent running into the jungle, and while he too begins running towards the beach, he passes a white shoe on a tree.

When Hurley found the slipper, I was wondering if there was some kind of connection. Maybe there is, maybe not.

So, Locke's on crutches for the next 2 weeks. That should take us to Season 3. And I guess if Sun's pregnant, that should take us to Season 8 before she can deliver. :p

Adrian C said:
Lost is becoming like Half life, to much question but no answers. I hate when producers do that, like they have no idea how to continue the story.

I'd argue that LOST is actually one of the few science fiction shows that actually does have a sense of continuity. Even Locke says that "Everything happens for a reason." I like the fact that all of the loose ends and questions that they give us are actually answered sometime down the road.

As for LOST being like Half-Life, you're probably not that far off. The creators of the show are video game fans. They like to pay homage to their favorite games every now and then. That's why you saw the Iraqi's playing Half-Life in the first season, and why Locke used a "red crowbar" to stop one of the blast doors in the previous episode. Even Jack's hallucination of his father in the 5th episode of the series is eerily familiar to the G-Man. Perhaps Danielle's daughter is like Alyx in Half-Life 2 (similar sounding name). Perhaps the second Hatch where Claire was kept by Ethan was like Black Mesa East, and the Hatch with the countdown timer is like Black Mesa because both are like test facilities....:O

OK, I'm stretching the last few points, but you get the idea. :)

Finally, a new episode. What did everyone think of tonight's episode?

Well its still on, so I'll post back. :D

Added:
Holy effin' hell.
I'm not going to say what happened, but that ending was NOT expected.

Ya that ending was freaking amazing. I wonder what he has up his sleeves!!

It looks like the writers went ahead and killed off the two trouble girls even though they claimed they werent going to.

Are they planning on ending the show sometime soon? It seems like everything is building up to a big finale.

For a second I thought he was just hallucinating because he just added them to the plot it seems like a recurring theme of lost lovers... like whoever loves who will eventually die. relationships dont work on the island

Back