~Lovely~ Countdown at Episode One Site

01 Days, 01 Hours, 42 Minutes, 53 Seconds

26 hours 42 mins!!!

WOOT it says to me

HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE ONE WILL BE PLAYABLE ON STEAM IN:

31 Days, 01 Hours, 38 Minutes, 53 Seconds

WTF??????

ill jsut grind on wow for 24 hours solid that willmake the time fly!!

WTF for Sparda? :rolling:

Also, 1 day 1 hour 23 minutes 2 seconds

P.S. Can not WAIT FOR THIS!!! *head explodes* we need to have a wahh!! party an hour before this is unlocked. :p

no you are wrong. Its 01 Days, 00 Hours, 15 Minutes, 18 Seconds.

01 Days, 00 Hours, 00 Minutes, 55 Seconds

^^ thats what it is right now

00 Days, 23 Hours, 52 Minutes, 53 Seconds

Less than 24 hours! Wheeeeee!

I've spent most of the morning looking at trailers and forum threads about it. Makes me want it so bad D: Can't see myself doing much revision for next week's exams tomorrow XD

I picked up the walkthrough today - mainly because I enjoyed the other one. Haven't read too much into it.

Samon, don't betray the lack of knowledge on the story of the Episode 1! That is, unless you love spoilers..

And you're all wrong again..
00 Days, 23 Hours, 03 Minutes, 06 Seconds

I do love spoilers...I'm just...staying away from too much detail. But I had a peek at a couple of things. :p

Samon please tell!!! At least tell us how many levels. :)

I think I ruined the game a bit for myself by reading and looking at spoilers. But hey, I can't help it! The hype really has gotten to me now that its less than a day away =o!

Tell me! (in spoiler tags cos noone else will want to hear it (I don't care about spoilers))

Doesn't it bother you much that you'll know whats going to happen in the game when you play it, Samon? It does to me =( thats why I try to stay away from things like really big spoilers and cheats before I've played a game (although I do like to know some things by reading some spoilers). Some games I just get carried away though and I ruin it for myself =(

If you want something PM me...

TheDan said:
Doesn't it bother you much that you'll know whats going to happen in the game when you play it, Samon? It does to me =( thats why I try to stay away from things like really big spoilers and cheats before I've played a game (although I do like to know some things by reading some spoilers). Some games I just get carried away though and I ruin it for myself =(

I didn't read it all, and it's very scarce on plot details :)

I dont care what it is, just give me a pm samon of something in there! :cheers:

W00t getting Chinese food to celebrate!!! :LOL: :smoking: :LOL: Unfortunately though I come home around 2:30PM and it will be released here at 1PM. I'm gonna die in anticipation.

00 Days, 19 Hours, 19 Minutes, 37 Seconds left rofl! I CANT WAIT!

00 Days, 16 Hours, 34 Minutes, 27 Seconds we're getting ever so close :)

Back