Manipulator Orangy'ness

Paravel said:
Kleiner isn't an expert on zero-point technology, he specializes in teleportation (Wormhole technology).

Now, I suppose he's a gifted scientist and all, but there's this picture of Alyx holding the manipulator in a lab other then kleiners, I can't find it right now...it may have been from pc-gamer uk...And the schematic is not the same...
Ahh, nicely said!

Argument over please?

We can't be sure about anything, so lets just not talk about it.

anti gravity/manipulating stuff is orange....thats how it is...its always orange..

Just pondering around, wouldn't having no ammo make manipulator the most effective weapon? In the ravenholm bink, we can see the player disposing of zombies with almost exclusively the manipulator. If nothing else, that saves him a fair amount of ammo for other battles. OK, I guess manipulator won't be much useful vs. combine soldiers, but it looks ideal for disposing of lesser enemies.

Vegeta, i didnt mean to offend you, an admin in another post warned you about your lets say 'unfriendly' attitude in your posts. I was simply asking you to help yourself and stop this. The sarcasm is really not necessary...i was seriously trying to help out, but you'd rather throw it back in my face then i have little respect for you.

Back on topic, that picture of alyx with the manipulator doesn't show the orange properly, the fp pictures show it better. Surely a scientist like Kleiner can do more work on other things rather than teleportation. Gravity stuff, why not!?

maybe it uses some sort of nuclear reaction or something, or a something reaction that has ceom through from the border worlds. THey did say theres Hyper Technolgy everywhere!

The orange thing in the manipulator is the exact same thing that gordon pushed into beam in hl1. Valve said there is no ammo for it and that the Manipulator gets stronger as you play the game.

Estevan said:
The orange thing in the manipulator is the exact same thing that gordon pushed into beam in hl1. Valve said there is no ammo for it and that the Manipulator gets stronger as you play the game.

For the Orange thing and HL1...it's been a while since that fateful day I push it into the colorful lasers...
As for no ammo...HELL YA BRING ON THE ZOMBIE AND HEADCRABS!!!! :sniper:

Hectic Glenn said:
Vegeta, i didnt mean to offend you, an admin in another post warned you about your lets say 'unfriendly' attitude in your posts. I was simply asking you to help yourself and stop this. The sarcasm is really not necessary...i was seriously trying to help out, but you'd rather throw it back in my face then i have little respect for you.
Why do you feel the need to help me?

If other people can't just IGNORE me, like they are telling me to do to new members, (They can't but I can? Where is the logic in that?) then I obviously don't belong here. I don't need you to look out for me, thanks.

The manipulator is useful... But that doesn't mean it is dominant. It isn't too good at long range, and there isn't an infinite supply of objects lying around.

Although, the more manipulator action, the better! Right?

vegeta897 said:
The manipulator is useful... But that doesn't mean it is dominant. It isn't too good at long range, and there isn't an infinite supply of objects lying around.

Although, the more manipulator action, the better! Right?

You just had to rain on my parade didn't ya...oh well, it still will be fun throwing things at aliens whenever I get the chance...

MetalliMyers said:
DBZ is stupid
And you people call me an asshole.

I am printing this out and framing it on my wall.

Maybe I'll make one for Fenny too.

: \

Maybe it was created with the help of the alien that was with Eli when Gordon first meets Alyx

Robinhood_01 said:
Maybe it was created with the help of the alien that was with Eli when Gordon first meets Alyx
Who says that is the first time we meet Alyx? :O

This is starting to belong in Rumors and Speculation.

vegeta897 said:
And you people call me an asshole.

I am printing this out and framing it on my wall.

Maybe I'll make one for Fenny too.

: \

HAHAHAHA, just kiddin' buddy. That was funny. ahhh

But seriously, it is kinda dumb

MetalliMyers said:
HAHAHAHA, just kiddin' buddy. That was funny. ahhh

But seriously, it is kinda dumb
Umm... Thanks for expressing your unsupported opinion on an old Anime in the middle of an HL2 discussion!

I used to like DBZ. We all would have when we were 8. Super powered fighting! Woo hoo, right?

Needless to say, I am 15 now, and no longer watch/like Dragon Ball Z.

But for some reason I keep the "Vegeta" legacy with all my usernames and stuff...

I used to like DBZ. We all would have when we were 8. Super powered fighting! Woo hoo, right?

Umm... Thanks for expressing your unsupported opinion on an old Anime in the middle of an HL2 discussion!

:thumbs:

This has what to do with those orange things in the backgroud...
But anyways...I think it is just some random stuff and he put it there to make his lab look cool

lol vegeta...you make no sense. Good luck with the contradictions.

Meglo...i don't think in a game like Halflife 2 they'd put something like that in there with no meaning, it must have an importance, especially with Kleiner being a key character.

Back