MaxiKana's Photographs

Another one:

mini-IMG_1952low.jpg

Why isn't this in the showcase forum?

Nice stuff maxipad. :)

oo i really dig the lighting on the first picture. you captured the atmosphere very well!

Sorry to crush your dreams, little girl, but photos of random shit aren't art. If you insist on taking photos instead of learning to draw atleast take photos of people on the pot for a good laugh.

fstick2 said:
Sorry to crush your dreams, little girl, but photos of random shit aren't art. If you insist on taking photos instead of learning to draw atleast take photos of people on the pot for a good laugh.

I'm sorry, but the majority of the photographic community disagrees with you, aswell as a large part of the world.

Here are some more, taken last weekend in Tallin, Estonia.

mini-IMG_2942.jpg

mini-IMG_3105.jpg

mini-IMG_3464.jpg

Still without a circular polaration filter :(

Pics taken with my Canon EOS 350D and my trusty 50mm f/1.8. None of these were using my tripod.

That first pic is very insteresting... Those lines make it look like it's from a cartoon or something. And ofcourse the classic sunset scene. Great work.

MaxiKana said:
Here are some more, taken last weekend in Tallin, Estonia.

Still without a circular polaration filter :(

Heh, get one, I'm pretty sure you're burning the extremities of these to simulate the effect :D

I love the beatle pic, it's fantastic. The top one of the latest three is also really well done.

that window photo is so classic, but anyway, good eye, try black and white, otherwise, keep up the good work

Wow, really nice pictures. The sunset would make a perfect postcard. :E

BTW, did that guy just call you a little girl? :LOL: :rolleyes: Good thing you ignored him, your pics are great!

Here's anotherone I took today. I know it's a bit boring, but I was bored when I took it :p

Clicky the Picky for a larger one.

Those are some very cool pictures!! The sunset ones lush n im rele liking the slug one!!

At first I thought those were flowers in the first picture. :p

Amazing pictures. They look really awesome when it's a still image, and you just see these colored lines... Very unique beauty.

Do you have any higher resolution versions?

Yeah, but I wont post them yet, since some of these will be used by a tv company.

They were hosting the event, and I received a VIP pass so that I could take pics in peace, in return I'm giving them pictures.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought the first picture was flowers. :p

Pictures are nice, I saw a large fireworks display a few weeks ago... ahh the memories. :)

MaxiKana said:
Yeah, but I wont post them yet, since some of these will be used by a tv company.

I know it's the photographer + camera that makes a good photo, but what camera do you have? It seems to give some nice looking photos!

Murray_H said:
I know it's the photographer + camera that makes a good photo, but what camera do you have? It seems to give some nice looking photos!

At the moment I've got a Canon EOS 350D with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 (the kit lense) and a 50mm f/1.8 II Prime. I'm looking at buying a 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS or a 70-200mm f/4L, I've alos got a Fuji Finepix s5000 but I don't really use that at all.

CrazyHarij said:
Your photos are absolutely stunning.

Thanks alot :) Always cool when your work is appreciated.

Right, more pictures (and the ones that dissapered)

Clicky Here are my fireworks pics from last friday (19.8). (The ones that dissapered)

Clicky Here are my pics from a concert last thursday (18.8).

Check out my deviant art page! Deviantart!

New piccies!

Sorry about the old ones not working, my domain ran out, and I haven't re-bought it yet due to some issues.

Anyway here are two new ones taken with my new 17-40mm f/4L USM lens.

fazer.jpg

distlow.jpg

MaxiKana said:
New piccies!

Sorry about the old ones not working, my domain ran out, and I haven't re-bought it yet due to some issues.

Anyway here are two new ones taken with my new 17-40mm f/4L USM lens.

fazer.jpg

distlow.jpg

Fazer rocks :D

Holy... The water is so calm... Wow... And that pole in the water is a perfect touch. What relaxing photographs. Excellent work.

Woo I've progressed. Not a photoshop effect.

sateily.jpg

Wait, did you say that's not a photoshop effect?

How the...?

Could it be there was this little light and you did some kind of exposure stuff (I don't know much about cameras so I can't describe it well)

MaxiKana said:
Woo I've progressed. Not a photoshop effect.

That's an amazing effect, fantastic :D I'm guessing a long exposure and a blue LED keychain? composition is top-banana

jondy said:
That's an amazing effect, fantastic :D I'm guessing a long exposure and a blue LED keychain? composition is top-banana

That's actually using a maglite 3D :p

Back