Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razamataz, have you seen a doctor? It sounds rather serious and/or painful.

Today I'm going out to the library to do my sources. Then I'll buy a sandwich or two from the shop, come home and eat them.

No. I haven't. I would like to though.

I just spent 7 hours rendering the wrong thing for my model. I rendered an occlusion pass instead of a beauty pass, and now I just have to hope that my beauty pass will render in time for my 1pm class in five hours. Son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

is anyone here excited about the formula 1 season opener in melbourne, australia this weekend? i'm not a fan of auto racing or anything but F1 is pretty cool.

Yeah, gonna watch it old skool style. Wit beer and mates at the pub lol!

Cant wait for the superbikes on phillip island though, gonna go ride up there and watch :D Fun fun fun! :D:D:D

I'm 10 minutes out from a mock-interview with my design teacher and I can't find my goddamn life drawing pieces.

Damnit all.

/harvests another post-count

Raz, see a doctor, for serious, that sounds unpleasant.

I'm leaving for camping now, see you guys in a few days :D

Just found out my renders arnt due until 1AM woot woot. All is well.

I'm trying to get myself together enough to get some artwork done, but motivation is at a near all time low.

I'm also mind numbingly bored with my music selection.

Honey Nut Cheerios + Can of Sprite soda = Ginger Ale.

I poured myself a bowl of honey nut cheerios, realized I had no milk, so I started eating them dry out of the bowl (still delicious). Then I grabbed a can of sprite and drank some. Ive since finished both, and now I have a distinct Ginger Ale after taste in my mouth.

Hey, where's that smiley that's been overused on HL2.net for a while?

arms.gif

how the hell can you associate eyebrows with that smiley? it doesn't even have any

Yeah, but for some reason whenever I forget exactly what it looks like, I imagine it with eyebrows.

Something weird happened two days ago. I wanted to copy a link from the address bar and accidentally clicked "paste". It pasted in the word "LUBRICATION". No idea where it came from.

the answer lies in the past: who was using the computer before you?

I just got back from the library. Got a load of good quotes and sources for my Reading Poetry module.

Thanks partly to smoke for making me leave, but thanks mostly to this thread for pointing out I'm being a lazy arse.

I'm trying lucid dreaming. I'm not like totally into it and trying everything and what not, but I've been seeing some results.

I feel a strange control in dreams now, rarely, but I do. I also speak some times, and that's really wierd. They seem much more vivid and I can remember them almost an entire day, which is a long time for me.

I'm trying lucid dreaming. I'm not like totally into it and trying everything and what not, but I've been seeing some results.

I feel a strange control in dreams now, rarely, but I do. I also speak some times, and that's really wierd. They seem much more vivid and I can remember them almost an entire day, which is a long time for me.
I found I can't remember dreams upon waking if I use an alarm clock, which unfortunately has hindered my attempts at lucid dreaming. I am keeping a dream diary though. So far my dreams have either been based on games, or episodes of House. Congrats on your success. Keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

I've tried lucid draming, but I completely forgot about it and never had any real success.

My dreams are all so mundane that they register in my mind as real memories. I'll remember them when doing normal daily activities as if they had actually happened, and then I'll think about it more and realize it was probably just a dream. And then I'll realize that the line between reality and dream-world is getting blurry, which makes me feel like I'm insane. :eek:

I wanted to start up an irony thread (because I love irony) but I wasn't sure if it would be a success so I'll post my favourite example of irony irony on here and see if anyone else posts their favourite example of irony.

I lost my Grim Fandango disks and didn't play the game for almost a year, therefore I forgot a lot of what you have to do. So I ended up resorting to my Grim Fandango walkthrough which I had written and got published on a GF fansite to help me through the game.

am i the only one watching the Formula 1 australian GP friday practice?

I'm sick... Again.

I opened a can of creamed rice with chocolate, and in the semi darkness it...

Well, it looks and smells like baked beans. I threw it away. Soon I might play some TF2 and then have a sleep. I love this thread.

Today I went from failing all of my academic classes to just failing one. F*cking Algebra II.

am i the only one watching the Formula 1 australian GP friday practice?

Yes Seppo.

It is now 2:25 AM here

I do ask many a time, what happens when you get all 100% achievements on the Orange Box?

It is Friday!

KA-Are you chronically ill? or is it the common cold?

Went to bed at like 10:30 or so last night, fell asleep at midnight I think. Woke up at three in the morning and was unable to fall asleep. Had to get up at 5:30am to go to Pennsylvania (3 hour drive) with my brother to set up point-of-sale computers and registers at some store. Spent about 4 hours there. By the time we were done my feet were ****ing killing me. All this computer time has turned my feet and legs into fail when it comes to standing for long periods. So we finally go home and arrive back 12 hours after we left in the morning. Only good thing was that I got to play music I liked in the car stereo. Which is like, a first. (I don't have my liscense yet)

So I'm pretty much wiped out.

i lold so hard at "all this computer time has turned my feet and legs into fail"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back