Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realised that i can whistle multiple sounds at once, thus making me a harmonica.

I had to do something like that, I just BS'ed the whole thing. Was the subject about a certain career you'd like to pursue or something?

No, it was about priests oddly enough (dont ask me why) Cultural leaders and all that jazz.

But, thankfully, I am now about three pages into my 10 page report!

None shall sleep.

3707R.jpg

Oh crap -_-

Forgot about the blue background's crappy whiteness.

Windows Vista is giving me the shits and i have a lab report to do by 2moz

None shall sleep.

Ugh... woke up twice now while sleeping with this sickness... my sinuses completely clogged, and my throat entirely dry. Each breath results in a bad cough that triggers my gag reflex.

Then don't wake up

Sleep is too good to waste being awake.

Today i read this thread.

And wrote Computing notes for an exam i have tomorrow.

Lame.

Today i read this thread.

Lame.

fixed

the entire thing - in one sitting?

I think I'm going to watch a movie for a change. I got Robots, and I haven't watched it yet.

sounds like some kind of futuristic crabs on my pubes.

I got robots from this dirty robot hooker

*!!!!!!!!
Oh my god I just saw some hallucination (I hope that's what it was). Something huge zoomed in on my face like 3D glasses, and spun around a few times - enough to make me shit - and then zoomed out into the crack in my door.

yIKES SCOOBY

I must be tired. Now I'm a little freaked out. Won't take much to set me over the edge at this point. You know when you were a kid and you were spooked out for some reason - it was dark and you scared of yourself and run as fast as possible away from the darkness.

I've done that in the Image Dump before. read the whole thing. + took a break for lunch

I have too give an English oral today :(

Yes, cock sucking jokes are in order.

HAW HAW.

Highlander, whenever I see your name bagpipes go off in my head and I hear Sean Connery say "Thar kehn onleh be one hinghlander!"

Highlander, whenever I see your name bagpipes go off in my head and I hear Sean Connery say "Thar kehn onleh be one hinghlander!"

OCH LADDIE, YOU BEH CONFUIN' MEH WIF MAH LADS.

THERE CANNE ONLY ONLEH BEH ONE HIGHLANDER.

*throws whiskey bottle*

:thumbs:

i dont know why but i tend to come into this thread every few days, make some joke about masturbating, and leave.

no point in breaking the cycle...

I masturbate to the teletubbies

-leaves

You bring up a good question Krynn.
so, btw,
Do some infractions result in more points than others?

I can whistle like a tea kettle through the gap in my top front teeth

:|

It's very obnoxious

so when it says my infraction expired, logic would suggest that i'm at 0 points, right?

My physics class goes to six flags. We went yesterday. It was the first time I ever road a rollercoaster.

IT WAS AWESOME. One of the coolest experiences i've ever had. Thank you Physics!

It was the first time I ever road a rollercoaster.

The first time I was ever on a rollercoaster, I was doing an old girlfriend and I told her she was almost as good as her sister...Now, that was a ride.....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back