Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO_U.jpg

tbh

And I'm eating chocolate chip cookies made with apple sauce OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

TollBooth Willie, do you ever get depressed at the fact that most of your posts are deep throat jokes or something of equal intellectual quality?

Having thousands of posts on an internet forum is depressing enough. I don't really think the content makes much of a difference.

Having thousands of posts on an internet forum is depressing enough. I don't really think the content makes much of a difference.
Which is why I like to fill posts with as much insensitivity, morbidness, disgust and perverse crap as I can.

Holy crap.

I just found a mass grave in Bruma.
And a ritualistic murder-suicide in a family's basement.

And now I just outran a snow leopard.
By jumping off a cliff.
On my horse.
That I stole.
Awesome.

7:22 PM.

Hey.

also a great time do get drunk

edit - one of the greatest i've had was this one time, at around 3pm. there was alot of sun, and alot of beer, and in the end alot of vomit in a friends house. great times

edit - oh yes, i'm definitely drunk,but not as much as i'd like to... must...drink....more

My major assignment for CAFS is due tomorrow.

I started yesterday, have faked 4 interviews, still need to fabricate 10 questionnaires, internet research and have not yet started on my 10 page report.

I'm sensing an epic fail on the horizon.

I'm sick yet again.

I've been sick like 12 times this year.

I have a sore throat from all the cock sucking I've been doing lately. But it's been the first time in a good year that I've been even slightly sick.

What were you dranking?

I don't know the english word for it,but the accurate translation is "burning water", which leaves a pretty good impression about it. Also I finished with some licour that tasted absolutely awesomelicious. 2 hours to pull an all nighter, and count down.

I had some whisky around here, but I can't stand whisky unless I am with more people drinking it

godammit, something I just ate, made my tooth hurt like ****ing shit. Arrr

It might of been cock.

Vodka?

On a /misc note, In Silico is out.

no, we call vodka "vodka" over here. not absynthe either. I0m gonna check the internetz to find it out before I crash in bed

edit - google returned "spirit" in the translation tool, so I guess I drank spirit. Not sure how accurate the translation is, but "burning water" is as strong as vodka, if not stronger.

oh, and I'm sorry about your cock highlander

im really loving the offsprings new song "hammerhead"...yea it's offspring and it sounds like their old stuff but hell, i love the offspring i grew up listening to them :D

Showed Digi a 4PlayerPodcast videos of Brad and Nick playing The House, Digi requested a link, I gave it to him. I <7 you Digi Wigi.

[digi] says:
**** THIS DUDE ITS FUKIN 4AM. LIGHTS ARE OFF.

Chase_Inner peace through inner babies says:
HAHAHAHAHA.

[digi] says:
IM SCARED AS **** NOW **** YOU FOR THAT I CANT WATCH FUKIN GIRL WALKED UP WTF SHOULD I DO HELP NOW PLEAZ

Chase_Inner peace through inner babies says:
rape her

[digi] says:

DUDE **** DAT FACE SHIT WTF
evil ;(

My major assignment for CAFS is due tomorrow.

I started yesterday, have faked 4 interviews, still need to fabricate 10 questionnaires, internet research and have not yet started on my 10 page report.

I'm sensing an epic fail on the horizon.

I had to do something like that, I just BS'ed the whole thing. Was the subject about a certain career you'd like to pursue or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back