Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
But WheelChair Man is the source of all awesomeness in this universe, all other universes, dimensions and Hugh Jackman. WheelchairMan is immortal.

Do not mock Wheelhair Man, his mum, dad, and child will peste you for several hours.

"Oh, and get rid of the DB and theives guild and merge them into one."

:|
: |
1186143457263.gif

Awesome008.jpg

That's right :p

Anyways, my toe hurts a lot, no idea why...I think I've bruised it. :( it sucks when it hurts too walk.

Why hasn't this thread died yet?

Haven't been on in over a month and it still lives!

I think its like that old, "Make a video game title from the person's name above you" thread.

I remember it because AcePilot kept getting annoyed at all the flight sim names he got.

French Ninja Gaiden 2: Path of Honor.

That's right :p

Anyways, my toe hurts a lot, no idea why...I think I've bruised it. :( it sucks when it hurts too walk.

I somehow managed to make my big toenail blue with blood trapped underneath while at work. The blood has stained the underside of my toenail, and I've learned that it stays like that until the toenail has grown out past that area. It's been a few weeks and it doesn't appear to have budged. This could literally take a year or so.

oh, and Hi Phobie. Good to see you back

Irrelevant, since you have no feet and both your big toes are irroversibly fragemented inside your skull.

You guys are retarded.

Get the f*ck out of my Misc.

So anyway, I was playing TF2, and I got 10 backstabs and 22 points in one life, and I was all yay rofl XD

I was going to go over to see my cousin today(the one who is in the marines and was in Iraq), and then visit my uncles. Not sure how my plans will be changed, my cousin got hit by a drunk driver early this morning, but at least he was well enough to send me a text message about it. Not sure what his condition is in.

I have a headache, my ankles ache, I can barely stand on my legs for the pain they induce, my stomach hurts and I have a bad case of frostbite from walking home in the dark with rough winds for 5 kilometres. I am now typing this at 2am.

Partying, **** yeah!

EDIT: I think I might be vomiting later.

Off to gf, wish me luck because my gf is actually a gigantic fire-breathing dragon, and the only way I can show my love to her is if I carve her heart out and eat it with my bare hands.

Yeah, it's a pretty hard relationship, but it's worth it.

Gigantic fire-breathing dragons are hard to find these days.
Take care of her, she deserves the best from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back