Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Points 126
Max Kills 64
Max Damage 10,871
Longest Life 9:05

64 kills in 9 minutes? Holy shit did you kill every single enemy to spawn during that time?

I SAID DONT ASK!

*Hides*

Off to gf, wish me luck because my gf is actually a gigantic fire-breathing dragon, and the only way I can show my love to her is if I carve her heart out and eat it with my bare hands.

Yeah, it's a pretty hard relationship, but it's worth it.

just have fun. dont be so serious

I need you more than anyone darling,
you know that I have from the start.
So build me up buttercup, don't break my heart.

I found a girl that can quote Monty Python.

So much win going on this week.

I'm doing english homework, which I have no ****ing idea what it's about... :\

I seriously wish I was at school that day. :(

I am not going to meet them unless it's a her, and even then, probably not.

Done with finals, going home in a few days. Getting my old job back, except for 40 hours a week. This summer is gonna be awesome if it doesn't kill me outright :D

I'm amazed by how it's damn cold, but also sunny and nice. I want to take photos, but I'm doing media homework. I bailed on a friend today too.

I think I might be getting sick. I've had this chill for a few days. I think I'm going to get under my electric blanket and bake for a while while watching a movie or sumin

So might I, for that matter. My skin is starting to take on a nasty blueish tinge.

So might I, for that matter. My skin is starting to take on a nasty blueish tinge.

sure come on in. There is just enough room for you friend - oh, you were talking about getting sick. :eek:

thought you said, 'so might I ... get under my electric blanket and watch a movie.'

blue skin is smurfy.

It's been in the high nineties the last four days here.

Skaadi, come I come over and keep you warm?

Dude.

:p

But I digress, 4playerpodcast is starting to grate on the nerves. PLAY THE GAMES DAMMIT.

I got married today, which is coincidentally my birthday.

...was a good time.

Dear God.

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back