Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naw, I don't think you're weird...Or a Nazi...I'm not sure who chose the symbol, weather it was Hitler or Rohm, but the colors were specifically chosen by Hitler himself for the impact (or so I've read and seen from a few different sources). I don't think anyone can deny the fact that Hitler was a master of manipulation, and the whole flag, uniform and pagentry mystique was part of his power.
But to answer your inquiry, it is a captivating and powerful flag.

I am going through the chapters in this math training for algebra 2, and wondering why all this shit so far is just reviews of algebra 1.

I'm discovering the beauty of radiohead.

much luck to you, sir. i had only heard a few radiohead songs (actually, just three - There There, Backdrifts, and Creep) and i got the discography on a whim. 6 months later I had been listening to almost nothing but Radiohead the entire time and was a huge fan.

I've started watching Naruto. It's pretty good so far, except Sakura does absolutely nothing, and Naruto won't stop saying "BELIEVE IT!"

Other than those points, it's quite decent so far.

I've started watching Naruto. It's pretty good so far, except Sakura does absolutely nothing, and Naruto won't stop saying "BELIEVE IT!"

Other than those points, it's quite decent so far.

*cough*
Putbeckupsomehow
*cough*

Meh, I watched bleach for a few series and i have to say that the complete randomness from ep 50 onwards confused me. :| Now i can't watch it properly anymore so i got bored and got the orange box instead.

I watched the first 60 episodes of Bleach, and I must say, it's a pretty good show. Just too bad I couldn't download the rest at the time.

I got up to episode 50 and stopped watching altogether when Adult Swim took it off the weekday/saturday schedule or whatever. I tried getting back into when they aired it again, but meh.

I love Bleach, but since I get all my dubbed Naruto from teh cable networkz :x I'm starting to slowly loathe this show through dozen after dozen of constant uninterrupted fillers. the last episode was a F-ING COOKOFF FOR GODS SAKE. I was waiting for Naruto to say "screw this" and punch the guy, but alas it never happened....... :'(

The part where Captain Aizen stopped that sword with his finger confused me and then i stopped. My friends continued on it and says Aizens a really creepily casual guy.

Meh, I watched bleach for a few series and i have to say that the complete randomness from ep 50 onwards confused me. :| Now i can't watch it properly anymore so i got bored and got the orange box instead.

As in, does it have really convoluted plotlines, does it suffer from filler syndrome, or does it just plain not make sense?

The part where Captain Aizen stopped that sword with his finger confused me and then i stopped. My friends continued on it and says Aizens a really creepily casual guy.
I thought this was the thread about the girls being hit by the train, and I was like, 'Did you expect them to stop the train or..?'

I thought this was the thread about the girls being hit by the train, and I was like, 'Did you expect them to stop the train or..?'

I lol'd hard.

As in, does it have really convoluted plotlines, does it suffer from filler syndrome, or does it just plain not make sense?

It had a few fillers but it mostly doesn't make sense and has whacky fight scenes that i don't get. Like kenpachi fighting the blind dude and ken not having any senses but his touch and winning the fight. That really baffled me.

Whenever Kenpachi touched the blind guy's Zanpakto he regained his senses, that's how the blind guy was immune... By estimating the blind dude's position Kempachi grabbed hold of his zanpakto, held him there, and kicked his ass

Hmmm... Okay, sounds silly, Bleach is out. For now anyway. Would HL2.net recommend Death Note or Avatar the Last Airbender as an interesting anime to watch? (yes, I know, Avatar isn't anime, it does look like one and use anime tropes though)

OMG DEATH NOTE PWNS

I loved it, you'll probably love it. Not much actual fighting goes on though, it's mostly intilectual battles (but boy are the awesome!)

Tech; Yeah, that's what I've heard so far. So pretty much an entire series of characters plotting?

Wilie; So you prefer Avatar?

Noooooo

One is a murderer who can kill people with his notebook

the other tries to catch him

there's plots and risks and incarceration and death attempts and fooling the FBI and crazy shiznit like that, these two guys are smarter than anyone I think ever has or will exist....

Yeah, already knew all that. Plot sounds interesting, I just need to know how good it is before getting myself hooked. This article got me pretty interested. I think I still might consider Avatar though...

Try em both! I saw a season or two of avatar and it wasn't horrible. (though I wouldn't stay up till midnight to see it though, DN pwnz.....)

I have a weird little question. Please read all of my post before you call me a nazi lol. I hate everything that has to do with nazism, neo nazis, and anything like it, everything it stands for and everything it has done to humanity, its absolutely disgusting. However, i have all my life been deeply in love with the swastika logo. I dont like what it stands for and represent (talking about the nazi one, not the religious one). Its just the art of it, so simple but yet so powerful. The colors and the exact measurments of it, its genious. Does anyone else share my thoughts? Please dont call me a nazi because i simply admire a logo design, i hate what it stands for...and **** YOU hitler for stealing it and turning it into a hate symbol. God damnit if Hitler never got born i would be drawing swastikas everywhere.

Just look at this one:
reichkriegflag

Honestly...if Hitler never happend, if WW2 never came, if Nazism never evolved...wouldnt you look at this and say "hm...thats a damn sexy flag" ? Im tempted to buy this genuine flag from the actual war...but everyone would think im a nazi :( I just think it looks ****ing awesome...thats all.

I think its god awful ugly TBH. It just screams evil weak loser trying [too hard] to be strong, and I can't see it any other way.

It doesn't represent anything to me, if I strip out all connotations of Nazism from the big picture.

It's just a flag and design.

Forget about the fake blood. Using strawberry glaze instead.

Forget about strawberry glaze, use orphan blood instead.

It's magically delicious!

Hmmm... Okay, sounds silly, Bleach is out. For now anyway. Would HL2.net recommend Death Note or Avatar the Last Airbender as an interesting anime to watch? (yes, I know, Avatar isn't anime, it does look like one and use anime tropes though)
Never saw Death Note but Avatar is great.

I have a weird little question. Please read all of my post before you call me a nazi lol. I hate everything that has to do with nazism, neo nazis, and anything like it, everything it stands for and everything it has done to humanity, its absolutely disgusting. However, i have all my life been deeply in love with the swastika logo. I dont like what it stands for and represent (talking about the nazi one, not the religious one). Its just the art of it, so simple but yet so powerful. The colors and the exact measurments of it, its genious. Does anyone else share my thoughts? Please dont call me a nazi because i simply admire a logo design, i hate what it stands for...and **** YOU hitler for stealing it and turning it into a hate symbol. God damnit if Hitler never got born i would be drawing swastikas everywhere.

Just look at this one:
reichkriegflag

Honestly...if Hitler never happend, if WW2 never came, if Nazism never evolved...wouldnt you look at this and say "hm...thats a damn sexy flag" ? Im tempted to buy this genuine flag from the actual war...but everyone would think im a nazi :( I just think it looks ****ing awesome...thats all.

I have a friend who has that exact viewpoint. At least, I think it's his viewpoint. He likes the swastika and the SS symbol because they're nordic runes or something like that, and he's decided he's going to worship Thor. Which is pretty badass.

Isn't the Swastika a reversed version of a symbol that stands for the sun or something?

It's not even necessarily reversed. It's just a fairly stylised sun wheel. Sun wheels were very popular in ancient cultures.

The Nazis had all the cool designs though. Snappiest uniforms too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back