Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger. Wait till you get to uni...or whatever...expect 7500 word reports/essay's...and the content has to be good :|

He likes my dick??? He wants my dick???

(got it as soon as he said it mate he was throwin an insult out... though thanks for that clarification MM :))

I have a summative due today that I only found out about yesterday, so now I have to skip my first two classes to finish it.

And make a poster.

And handouts.

I thought I spent my last $7 last night. I could have sworn I spent it. Woke up today and I've still got it. ****ING ACE, KEN!

I swear to god, I am so gonna ****ing hang myself.

I have a video I need to burn to DVD for my spanish class, and my DVD burner isn't working, meaning I need to transfer the files to my mom's laptop to do the burning, but my ipod needs to be reformatted, so I don't know how that's gonna happen...

I have a math final in second period that i'm understudied for. I still have to finish the review paper for that...

I have a paper due tomorrow in a class I don't even have tomorrow, which I had to rewrite by hand because all my files were lost when my ipod went bad, and I still haven't even touched the revisions.

I have to catch the bus to school tomorrow because my mom decided to surprise attack me with some stupid pointless argument bullshit at 3 in the morning, which pissed me off so badly that I just snapped on her, so she's refusing to give me a ride to school tomorrow.

And to top it all off, school starts in approx 2.5 hours, and I haven't gotten a wink of sleep. I think i'm pulling an all nighter tonight, which I predict will mix badly with the final i've got in 4 hours.

Not to mention, i'm basically running on masturbation, cheap chicken nuggets, and a slice of a quesedilla right now. I have no ****ing energy.

AAANND, omg, AND, my friend is about to finish MY bottle of rum.

****. My. Life.

explain how your files were lost and you had to redo it by hand.

Maybe the instructor would be understanding and give you a few more days. He has to grade all of them first anyway, ask him if he can grade yours last due to the circumstances.

explain how your files were lost and you had to redo it by hand.

Maybe the instructor would be understanding and give you a few more days. He has to grade all of them first anyway, ask him if he can grade yours last due to the circumstances.

I'm already under extension because I was out of class the day the first drafts went in, so I don't want to push it.

Besides, knowing her, she'd probably pull some "memorial day long weekend" bullcrap, and to be fair, I did manage my time fairly poorly, so meh :/

Oh my god I might actually pull this shit off

I wish I could say the same.

2 hours till school starts, about 1 till I have to get on the bus though, and I still haven't managed to convert this damned wmv to mpeg so that this POS mac can read and burn it.

I need a cigarette...

EDIT: OH MY GOD, this is ****ing brilliant. SO my mom doesn't trust me on her comp and has locked my account down to hell and back, meaning that I can't run any encoding software on it, meaning that I have to encode the video on my PC and resend it via gmail, meaning I need to not only wait for it to compile, but also take 10+ minutes to send through gaymail....

**** my life.

My plan for today:

1. get me some delicious breakfasts
2. get a new pack of cigarettes
3. hair cut
4. mow the yard
5. hang out with a bunch of girls
6. ???
7. PROFIT

Wtf, putting my computer into hybernate mode ****ed my computer up. Theres all sorts of weird graphical problems. Damn you Saturos! DAMN YOU!

My plan for today:

1. Get a haircut
2. Grab a French Dip from Arby's (omgomg)
3. Go golfing with friends
4. Come home
5. Go to party with friends and teh femalez
6. ???
7. PROFIT

My night involves the phrase ''pound-a-pint'' at an awesome student bar. Goodnight!

My plan for today:

get a haircut

Service pack 3 installed, check for other updates on stuff

finish installing setting up OnlineArmor firewall

take laptop to library and try to install new motherboard driver so I can get sound working (removed Vista and installed XP on this thing)

check out some movies

check hl2.net

make dinner

watch movies

???

PROFIT

My plan for today:
1. Eat some food
2. Install a long list of games
3. Patch said list of games
4. Shower
5. Talk to my girly the whole time whilst doing said activities
6. Go to work at 6:30
7. Get home from work at 10
8. Go get smashed at a friend's house or my house
9. ???
10. PROFIT

My plan for today:

1. Put some sexalicious clothes on
2. Drop off some sexcellent resumes
3. Meet up with a friend from Toronto
4. Purchase some illicit goods
5. Combust said illicit goods with the intent of inhaling the resultant smoke
6. ???
7. PROFIT

My plan for today:

1) Shit that already happened for the past six hours
2) Swim
3) Eat

My plan for today:

1. get me some delicious breakfasts
2. get a new pack of cigarettes
3. hair cut
4. mow the yard
5. hang out with a bunch of girls
6. ???
7. PROFIT

1-4 CHECK. Today is really a hair cut day it seems :) got my hair nice and short for the summer.

By the way, there is nothing more excellent than driving around in the summer with the windows down blasting Justice smoking on a cigarette. Except it's a bit too hot today (90F) for windows to be comfortable.

My plans for today:

1) Die slowly
2) Die quickly
3) Rape
4) Call up my guardian angel and make sure she is feeling ok today
5) **** YOU BIOSHOCK I WILL FINISH THE HARD DIFFICULTY
6) Find a jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob
7) TF2 lol
8) Godzilla
9) Take a shower
10) Put on some clothes

In no particular order.

My plans for today:

1) Die slowly
2) Die quickly
3) Rape
4) Call up my guardian angel and make sure she is feeling ok today
5) **** YOU BIOSHOCK I WILL FINISH THE HARD DIFFICULTY
6) Find a jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob
7) TF2 lol
8) Godzilla
9) Take a shower
10) Put on some clothes

In no particular order.
Hopefully you don't die before finishing Bioshock.

*Scratches willie's name off the kill list, slightly smudging cavalry's*

*feeling tension, grabs a pistol*

Shit I did:
1. Woke up
2. Went to school
3. Hung out with some friends
4. Did homework

Shit to do:
1. Write a song
2. History project
3. Download a bunch of songs
4. Talk to people on Steam (Where is everyone :()

omfg dude wtf!!

i decided to try out WoW again, since i haven't played it since november 2007. so, i made myself a free 10 day trial account, but since i haven't indeed played the mother****ing game in 6-7 months, i also hadn't updated it, and there's now a whopping 1.1gb worth of updates i have to download before i get to play again. this is bullshit man wtf!!

holy shit thats a big/lot of updates!
whats the download speed?

it's varying a lot between 50-100kb/s, but i think it's mostly staying around 80 kb/s. going to take about 5-6 hours according to the timer. i wish it was coming twice as fast. meh, i'll need to find something funny to watch on youtube.

Passed out twice in the middle of my final.

'Twas insanely simple though, so all is well.

Now, to finish that paper, and my workload for the rest of the year is officially nought.

Re-installing CSS now, as I want GMOD 9 to run.

I don't want to pay for 10 until I know its worth it, so far, I am unconvinced.
Did 2 slides for my History presentation, that makes 4/6.
Downloaded a few songs, none of which I was particularly looking for.
And sat outside for an hour wondering if it's still worth being alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back