Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
This computer sucks up productivity like some sort of demented sea-sponge.

scientists do not know what causes people to have an epileptic seizure. It could be triggered in anyone, at any time while looking at that flashing shit, and by other means. Once you have one, you are prone to have them again and again.

(late hit)

Personally, KA, I find your avatar extremely ****ing obnoxious and am going to turn off avatar displays until you change it, so let me know when it's safe.

so...what's up with pes being all serious then joking the next and now bannage? D: ?

I think he posted something very inappropriate, and I think the post was deleted.

I didn't see it, I just saw the reactions.

I keep searching for reactions to the post that got him banned, knowing that when I eventually find it, the entire universe will collapse into a tiny, atom sized space.

Would a reference to this noble and most sacred forums' running joke be tasteful, or even needed, in this case?

Posted a pic of Bart ****ing a chick from behind... i think that chick that was the reverends daughter???

The post was deleted and he got a 7day ban

Lol off to bed now, i got uni 2moz and exams in a few weeks. The missuz has taken most of her side of the bed with the sheets :(

Hooray for me :(

Anywho, night night Hl2.net

I'm about to embark on a 20 mile downhill ride in the mud (although there's a 5-mile section of flat).

<3 my new bike.

Just spent all morning demolishing and trashing a playfort and then dropping the lumber off at the dump followed by picking up a slurpee. I love these southern summers :D

Can't find my wallet... Great.

Look in your pants, the couch cushions, and the car. Then beat the hell out of anyone that has been within 20 feet of where you had it last until somebody confesses....

I think it might be at my friends house. It might've fallen out of my pocket while I was vomiting. I've been meaning to call him about it.

that means only one thing: some kind of a crime has taken place!!!

Wait.. Never mind.. I just went to go find a pair of socks to wear and my wallet was laying in them.

What the ****...

It was a good story.
The plot twist in the end was especially amazing.

Too bad the end left me wanting more. I wanted to know who put the wallet in the socks.
Ehh, too bad it's over. I wanted more.

The drier sometimes eats my socks

Then beat the hell out of anyone that has been within 20 feet of where you had it last until somebody confesses....
I got an assault and battery charge for this same situation. turns out I had put my wallet in the drawer in my bathroom to hide it while I was in the shower. it was weird. it was like the first place I looked after coming home from jail. Clarity.

Sorry for the trouble that I put you in your heart too
God knows that I'll do anything for a part 2
Hard to be friends for the day you come back to me
Sayin that you forgive me
give me another chance I'm needing it like a kidney
I don’t want a advance
give me back her hands give me back her touch

-Lil Wayne

Makes me miss my ex :(

Apparently, all you need is a small piece of liver in a liver transplant, and your body will reform and regenerate the piece into a fully working liver. :cheers:

Apparently all you need is a small tub of pig bladder powder, and your body will reform and regenerate entire fully working finger/limb.

Apparently all you need is a random fact, and the misc. thread will form a fully working chain.

Apparently all you need all you need is some strange balloonlike object called a "cundamn" or something like that and it prevents babies. Don't know why you would want to, babies are rapingly delicious.

Apparently all you need all you need is some strange balloonlike object called a "cundamn" or something like that and it prevents babies. Don't know why you would want to, babies are rapingly delicious.

You don't need condoms, just buy a gun; if a bitch gets pregnant all you have to do is shoot her. A friend of mine was explaining this birth control method to me in fascinating detail last night. There are some complications with the legal problems that may arise, but **** that we're men.

You don't need condoms, just buy a gun; if a bitch gets pregnant all you have to do is shoot her. A friend of mine was explaining this birth control method to me in fascinating detail last night. There are some complications with the legal problems that may arise, but **** that we're men.
God damn straight we're manly men. I'll give her a fifth hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back