Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who has that exact viewpoint. At least, I think it's his viewpoint. He likes the swastika and the SS symbol because they're nordic runes or something like that, and he's decided he's going to worship Thor. Which is pretty badass.

Hey, he stole my idea! Goddamnit, now I'll have to do Zeus.

I think I'm falling for a bitch.
Save yourself the trouble and just fall for me.
heart.gif

Either she's a bitch you hate or a bitch you love. If you hate her then you shouldn't really be considering this. If you love her then tell her how you feel and get hitched.

End of line.

Buying my first legal 6 pack of beer tomorrow! WOO!

I've been trying to find episodes 60 - now episodes in a pack for download, but I can't. I guess I'm destined to not finish what I started with the Soul Society story :(

Nah, I don't really even like beer all that much.

thats why you need to drink as much as possible. I'm telling you from experience. You have to drink almost every day, you need an alcoholic buddy to pressure you constantly until you throw up, and then wash the throw up down with more beer.

in a couple months you will begin to become a heavy weight who can maintain on any amount of alcohol.

then, you will see the advantages. Everyone is drunk but they can't handle it like you.

the other guys (competition) are throwing up in the bathroom lying on the floor, or making complete fools of themselves while you are chillin with the girls. Because you know they will try to hang with you. Get them to drink with you. "come on man, finish that beer". treat them like a bitch. It will make them sick. Muahahaha.

thats why you need to drink as much as possible. I'm telling you from experience. You have to drink almost every day, you need an alcoholic buddy to pressure you constantly until you throw up, and then wash the throw up down with more beer.

in a couple months you will begin to become a heavy weight who can maintain on any amount of alcohol.

then, you will see the advantages. Everyone is drunk but they can't handle it like you.

the other guys (competition) are throwing up in the bathroom lying on the floor, or making complete fools of themselves while you are chillin with the girls.
Because you're not a real man without a bloodstream full of alcohol.

!!
Funny enough, I was just thinking about my penis. In fact I was thinking about making a post which included the word penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back