Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
that makes two of us.

I wonder if everyone in Virginia has a shitty computer.

mines actually not that bad, you know, if you replace everything with something good.

Almost finished disassembling a 4-cylinder V-TEC engine, just gotta get the camshaft and pistons out, then remove the block from the lift.
CANNOT ****ING WAIT!!!!
(This is a school project grade for an automotive engineering class)
Odd thing was, the headers, fan, intercooler were EXTREMELY loose already. D:

I'm officially crazy obsessed with Starcraft again.

You disgraceful heathens. Go buy a copy of the Starcraft Battle Chest and redeem yourselves in the eyes of the Lord.

You disgraceful heathens. Go buy a copy of the Starcraft Battle Chest and redeem yourselves in the eyes of the Lord.

Hey, I played it, when it came out. (go ahed, insert old guy joke here) I had to use the codes to beat it. I've never been much of a RTS gamer.... It took me MONTHS to beat Dune....

Hey, I played it, when it came out. (go ahed, insert old guy joke here) I had to use the codes to beat it. I've never been much of a RTS gamer.... It took me MONTHS to beat Dune....

I played it when it came out too :p except I was 9, you were probably at least 20. I've been playing SC for ten years and I've never really gotten tired of it. I haven't beat the campaigns without cheats either though ;) power overwhelming!!

Seriously, though, for you who haven't ever played Starcraft, check it out. It's got a wonderfully awesome sci-fi storyline, sweet cinematics (cheat your way through the singleplayer for no reason other than to watch them), and the gameplay is more or less perfect. The graphics are pretty awful by today's standards (although I'm so used to them that I can hardly tell) but they're not too bad (just the resolution really) and the gameplay truly shines.

It truly shines because it is more or less perfect.

and I'm gonna go play it now.

Since when does 'more or less perfect' mean just ok, Cavalry? It means it's right at perfect, possibly a little below. Which is VERY good.

And he's right, it's like the most balanced game ever.

Why must you INSIST on making me feel stupid? :(
I was thinking 'less perfect' as in, its good, but needs improving, and got all confused when he said it truly shines.

lol?

Why must you insist on thinking I am doing nothing but trying to make you feel stupid when I point out what's wrong in your post? You're the one who tried pointing out a (false) contradiction in Ennui's post.

lol?

Why must you insist on thinking I am doing nothing but trying to make you feel stupid when I point out what's wrong in your post? You're the one who tried pointing out a (false) contradiction in Ennui's post.
I read it wrong ok?
I see what he meant now.

DO I GET TO PLAY STARCRAFT WITH ENNUI TONIGHT?!?!

yayayayaya

it needs to be cropped, but I don't want to mess with it right now.

Is yours Studio Gibli? Looks like something from one of their animated movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back