Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lesbian nearly became a bisexual with me. But then something happened!!!

OH NOES!!!! WHAT DID I DO!!!!????

Oh so were changing the original posters name now are we?

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐Cavalry;2654094▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐changing the original posters ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐it's the LHC▐▐▐▐▐▐KKKKKKINNNNET▐▐▐

I'm▐so▐s▐▐▐▐▐orry this may be good▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐bye▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐shi[/B][/B]

I need advice helplife2.net.

I heard ZombieTurtle liked to swing both ways!!

I got no problem with that.......

.....aslong as it's a girl!

Oh lol!

I am pretty sure it was a joke. Although you may also be joking.

*gets paranoid*

I had chemistry test that I entered knowing only about a quarter of the formulas needed, but managed to construct the rest with the ones I have.

Hooray for pressure caused intelligence

ZT watches you while you sleep.

also, **** pulled a few muscles in my leg working out yesterday D:

There's been 3 bot threads advertising stuff today... wierd

I've just come up with a good idea for a fun thing to do on your birthday: try to get at least one stranger to say 'happy birthday' to you, e.g. if I was getting the bus to college on my birthday I could casually mention that to the bus driver while I pay for my ticket and he might say 'happy birthday. I would call this new rule a 'birthday achievement ' and is compulsory for everyone in my family to do. But any of you could try it as well!!! :E

Yeah, but the question is - why would you care ....(extended version) that some stranger wishes you happy birthday? Especially, when in reality, they don't care.

My left eye won't stop twitching! WHAT THE **** GOD DAMN WAHETSAR^#%& (*^$)(*(&_*(

Today my wife and I break in a new bike trail that we found this winter that may become a new favorite. It's only 14 miles, but promises to be a new favorite.

I'm eating Whittakers Dark Ghana chocolate, 72% cocoa. It tastes like charcoal.

Sounds like a 10 point achievement \o/

Yeah, good idea, Cavalry, ten points!
When we were out today a woman in a shop said happy birthday to my mum, so my mum was the first to get the achievement! It's my brother's turn next. He'll be 20 in five days.

Just got back from, like, five grad parties. The next two weeks are going to be insane.

I can't wait to crash random grad parties drunk and eat the free food!

A girl I thought was like my best friend wont even talk to me :(

Women, I always **** up something with them.

Women are pure evil...some of them anyways. Don't fear Cavalry, I'm sure she'll come round.

Holy hell, I just realized after like... 20 times watching From Dusk Til Dawn, that the dad is Harvey Keitel... The Wolf!

WHAT THE ****, Why did I just notice this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back