NEW Aftermath scans!

CodeFire

Reaction score
I would love to show you scans I got, can we post scans here? When I get a reply on a yes or no, I will then post it here.

Quote form scans "G-man loses control of gordon and you begin to work for your self" !!! :O

The game will contain a new zombie, a combine like zombie that uses nades. No, i'm not making this up.

Theres also a boss fight in the game.

you cant post scans on the forums but you can pm them to people i already got the scans your tlaking about from iced_eagle pretty awesome article.

yeah they were scanned by Iced_eagle i didnt really care about the battlefield info more intrested about the hl2 scans. theres a topic about this like a thread under this one so go talk about it over there if you want.

Yeah, it would be best if you didn't publish them in this thread.

You do not know what Samon is capable of! *cough*

I was lucky enough to get the screens, but if you want them don't post "ME WANTS TEH LINKEH!". Just PM me saying you want them.

Im sure. But nor does it matter, since got them.

TREMBLE BEFORE ME!

Did you get both of them, stupid me messed up the links and sent them with the messed up links.. 2 TIMES! But I fixed the problem and sent the 15 pm's with the right links, I just hope ppl got both pics.

UltimaApocalyspe said:
I was lucky enough to get the screens, but if you want them don't post "ME WANTS TEH LINKEH!". Just PM me saying you want them.

Read quote :D

do these scans reveal anything new(characters,weapons,levels) ?
if they do, I don't want to see them.

And so the Scan riot continues... the end is near repent now:flame: !!!

Spoiler​
Spoiler
Stop reading if you havent seen the scans and dont want to!

Well they showed the zombine
:O:O:O

Edit:I mean they mentioned.

Send me links to the new scans! plz!

Send me the new aftermath scans. PLEASE!:LOL:

I would be much obliged if you would send me a pm with a link to the scans...it would tickle my fancy...thank ya kindly...

Back