New Binks

Thank you.
Argh, 25 mins wait already, that was fast eh :p

Actually, they're links to FileShack, not the far shittier FilePlanet.

Some_God said:
EDIT: DOH... nevermind thanks

Let me guess, you thought that they were the G-man and Trainstation binks and you shouted at him for posting old news.

Good find, Thanks! *downloads*.

Thank you so much! But BLEH.. 30 minutes wait... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

I'm glad I got in before the wait was long, but I could only do one at a time, so I dont think I will be getting the other one anytime soon without a mirror.

DimitriPopov said:
good lord 162 minute wait , Id rather use effin fileplanet.

I'd rather use it because you can wait for 2 files at once.

We need mirrors.

3 hour wait in line. Woo Hoo. Thanks for the heads-up anyway.

Feath said:
I'd rather use it because you can wait for 2 files at once.

Are you sure about that? I can only seem to wait for one at a time. When I click on the second bink, it just uses the wait window for the first bink, thus getting rid of my place in line. Bah I say!

KagePrototype said:
Are you sure about that? I can only seem to wait for one at a time. When I click on the second bink, it just uses the wait window for the first bink, thus getting rid of my place in line. Bah I say!

Yeah, on Fileplanet I can wait for two files at once. I do it all the time.

I forgot that I need an I.D. Damn, well this sucks. Guess I'll just wait till they cool down :(

holy crap ... why is that site the only one with those files??? I HOPE THOSE ARE THE VIDEOS FROM THOSE SCREENSHOTS ... i doubt it

geekusa said:
hey are these brand new videos? like not from e3 2004?

Judging by the names, no. They are the Oppressed Appartment and Fast Zombie/Grigori sections of e3 2004.

Ummmm... I aint waiting this long. Someone capable of making a torrent?

Attachments

• LongWait.jpg
    LongWait.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 522
If anyone needs a login, bugmenot.com has logins for Fileshack.

Feath said:
Let me guess, you thought that they were the G-man and Trainstation binks and you shouted at him for posting old news.

Good find, Thanks! *downloads*.

Yeah... *sniff* ;(

Awsome, but you need to reg, then wait. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wonder if they are going to be hosted by the Yahoo guys as well - I downloaded the trainstation bink at 950 KB/sec...

With Fileshack, all I have is a 950... guy queue! :cheese:

Are you pondering what im pondering, "Hmmm we need to delay the preload so lets release some sweetner movies instead!"

Yeah.. fileshack should know better than host something that involves new HL2 content... now they are going to get gayed by the HL2 community and hopefully learn a new lesson. :O

I'll wait till FP has it, some of us do have subscriptions.

Back