New E32004 Bink

I'm getting 40 peers, but I'm seeing no seed right now. Damn my connection.

The download page works, you just need to click the red download text and make sure you've got a bit torrent client set to open the file. I

I admit, the page isn't clearly set out though.

Bit torrent? Use Bittorando, its tens times better and you get faster speeds.

I'm storming ahead at 4KB/s. I hate BT :/

EDIT: Nevermind, whatever the problem was it was definately not me being an idiot and clicking the wrong thing.

Honest.

Snap. Consistency isn't generally a word I'd associate with torrenting.

I am using Bit Tornado and usually I get 110k/s with busy files. Not this time though.

Thanks concept!

Seeing 35 peers and 2 seeds and getting between 25 and 60k with Bit Tornado.

Insane said:
Can't HL2.net host it? :p
We don't, but blueyonder does and we're allowed to link to them. So tell them to get it :p

Abom said:
We don't, but blueyonder does and we're allowed to link to them. So tell them to get it :p
I can't before you tell me what blueyonder is :p

im getting about 40KB/s on a 512 connection. do you have ur ports set up?

Can someone please post some screenshots when it's done? :D

And mirrors...

yay 2kb/s! and i was gettin 100kb/s just before on another download :/

EDIT : seems to be speeding up now 20 kb/s :thumbs:

Could I ask a favour? Could we limit the thread to comments about the Video and mirrors please?

I know your download speed may mean a great deal you do, but I don't see why anyone else would care. The speed will increase the more you download it. Be patient.

Feath said:
Could I ask a favour? Could we limit the thread to comments about the Video and mirrors please?

I know your download speed may mean a great deal you do, but I don't see why anyone else would care. The speed will increase the more you download it. Be patient.

I just reached 800kb/s.

Bow down to me.

Well considering that most people are waiting for the video to download there isn't much to talk about right now, hence the rather limited discussion on the bink content of the coast section.

Feath is right actually. I don't want this thread spammed with crap about how fast you're downloading or how far you've got to go.

After this post, I'll be deleting any comments that aren't about the video itself, mirrors or to post screenshots.

Thanks

Is it the part where Gordon drive his car and all these Electric Balls start attacking ?

Back