New Fan Video (w/ link)

Oh damn you see that? </meatwad>

That is a hype-monster. Very nice work imo. Great job.

You got l33t skills but it wasn't a ''movie'' it was mostly stills, but you got good editing skills.

I'm getting 3mb/sec (my modem's capped at it :()

lol, nice video.. very entertaining, nicely edited, EXCELLENT ASSET TO EBAY! A+++++! WOULD BUY FROM AG...

..oh wait, this isn't eBay :eek:

I really liked it! It was simple, the music..well..didn't suck +wasn't boring, and it was generally entertaining :p good work!

niiiice :)

love that matrix song, the editing is great.

It's just a friggen video game! Not the second coming of christ!

jesus

This game will change the way you live

Cnn: "Will change the frequency you find protein stains in your undies"

Gamespot: This game is as good as a big giant vagina shaped blow up doll

E3 Expo: This game will shatter your universe and melt your frontal lobe *voice echoes into background *nuclear bomb going off sound

Walmart Manager Rick says: "It fu*kin rocks man"

*another explosion sound

Half-Life 2: Guaranteed to destroy *pause* your *pause* mind

*another nuclear explosion

aeroripper said:
It's just a friggen video game! Not the second coming of christ!

jesus

This game will change the way you live

Cnn: "Will change the frequency you find protein stains in your undies"

Gamespot: This game is as good as a big giant vagina shaped blow up doll

E3 Expo: This game will shatter your universe and melt your frontal lobe *voice echoes into background *nuclear bomb going off sound

Walmart Manager Rick says: "It fu*kin rocks man"

*another explosion sound

Half-Life 2: Guaranteed to destroy *pause* your *pause* mind

*another nuclear explosion

LoL Dude that's hilarious... :thumbs:

nice video... ending was copying me tho :)

-merc

Not to play favorites, but your video had nothing on R4mb0's, merc :) ;) :D

Oh yeah? Well your cookies had nothing on Fenrics! There I said it!

Six Three said:
Oh yeah? Well your cookies had nothing on Fenrics! There I said it!

My cookies have poison goodness inside! How could you say such a thing!? :O ;(

r4mbo i'm just wondering the music for the hl2 part, was it from the ending credits of matrix revolutions?

i hope i'm not totally wrong about this

shuzer why u gotta be such an ass on these forums huh? seriously... oh and sorry r4mbo for accusing you about copying, its just that your Created by rambo is pretty much exactly like mine... not that i care but i was just pointing it out.. :)

-merc

Sai said:
r4mbo i'm just wondering the music for the hl2 part, was it from the ending credits of matrix revolutions?

i hope i'm not totally wrong about this

It was from the Final Fight with Agent Smith and Neo

merc said:
shuzer why u gotta be such an ass on these forums huh? seriously...

-merc

He wasn't being an ass, he was giving his opinion.

merc said:
shuzer why u gotta be such an ass on these forums huh? seriously... oh and sorry r4mbo for accusing you about copying, its just that your Created by rambo is pretty much exactly like mine... not that i care but i was just pointing it out.. :)

-merc

Because I liked his better I'm an ass? I'm insulted

Seriously, how have I been an ass to you or others on these forums in any way? That hurt.. ;(

merc said:

-merc

Don't post whore someone's thread, its a take annoying, just pointing that out too.

oh i dont know because i compliment the guys video and then you just go randomly bashing mine saying it doesnt even compare... whats up with that? edit sorry about the trash talk i wont post in this thread no more... my bad shuzer, its all good bro ;)

-merc

merc said:
oh i dont know because i compliment the guys video and then you just go randomly bashing mine saying it doesnt even compare... whats up with that?

-merc

lol, no one bashed your video..If you check your thread there were many people who liked it..

merc said:
oh i dont know because i compliment the guys video and then you just go randomly bashing mine saying it doesnt even compare... whats up with that? edit sorry about the trash talk i wont post in this thread no more... my bad shuzer, its all good bro ;)

-merc

lol, my post was half joking.. I didn't exactly bash your video :)

I expressed my dislike, but that's within my perfect right.. I'm sorry if this offended you :cheers: I just thought the music was a bit overused, that's what really threw me off

people.....don't instigate for not apparent reasons

again, sorry guys i acted without thinking... just keep talking about rambos sweet vid!

-merc

alrighty then, i've always wondered to people who make fan vids of games and stuff....how?
what programs do you guys use, how long does it take?

I was just wondering if the music on merc's video clip was the same one used on one scene in The Matrix

Great video merc :thumbs:

Evil^Milk said:
I was just wondering if the music on merc's video clip was the same one used on one scene in The Matrix

Great video merc :thumbs:

yea it's the one from the last fight scene with neo and smith

Sai said:
alrighty then, i've always wondered to people who make fan vids of games and stuff....how?
what programs do you guys use, how long does it take?

I Used Adobe Premiere Pro for XP, Very nice program. Took me about 1 to 2hrs to do that. I cant really add up the time correctly since I started in the morning and stopped then finished later.

ya i use adobe premiere pro also and it is very nice and once you learn to use it, you can just rip out nice little videos in no time!

-merc

is it a very complex process, i mean is it a bit harder than lets say...powerpoint to get the grasp of?

Sai said:
is it a very complex process, i mean is it a bit harder than lets say...powerpoint to get the grasp of?

Powerpoint was damn hard for me... Try yourself on Windows Movie Maker, it comes with windows and allows basic editing etc..

Sai said:

Yeah It's harder than Powerpoint. But it just takes time when you edit things, because you want to make every little thing perfect so it turns out just right.

It really depends on what you are editing and how you do it. You can make it complex to hell or you can keep it simple, Its really up to you.

hmmm i would actually say it is more simple than powerpoint... i am really not too sure, but i learned to use it myself by just fiddling with tools and whatnot.. you could also try to download the 30 day demo off www.adobe.com and try it out and see if you like it

-merc

well, powerpoint was really easy for me to get into so i may have not so tough time with premiere, btw, do i have to buy the full version if i really want to try it out?

Back