• placeable cameras

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • other (if so say what)

Votes: 21 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Spike

This has probably been done before but here it is again, or maybe it is new....

CS could use a rocket launcher like in battlefield 2 when you have this dude croutching and shooting controlled bursts at you and you just turn around an go "WTF noob" and launch a rocket in that area and take him out, would be great in CS. Nothing says pwned more when someone sees you first and starts shooting at you and you turn around and instantly take them out.

Rated-Other

Reason
Well i want a laser gun! If your on CT you get blue laser
If your on T you get red laser
Cost-$1100

Damage-20 Per Shot

Just another machine gun because the other stuff isn't too realistic and Valve would never add it to the game.

I wish we could use the bipods on the sniper rifles. And a tripod on the Machine gun.

A rocked launcher would completely spoil the gameplay. A laser is just plain stupid. Placable camaras COULD be a good idea, but think about it, it's too much of a husstle using those. Mines SUCK, I remember multiplaying Goldeneye, and those G*ddamn mines are so annoying. When I think of it no gun really comes to mind that should be added in my opinion. I'd only like to see the MP5 standard silenced (a non-removable silencer). I mean.. that gun rocks silenced.

Ow yeah, I thought of a gun. I'd like to see a revolver, 'cause they just rule! :afro:

Maybe a bit more bullets in it then the Desert Eagle (8? 9? 10?), but less damage. Yeah I'm a pistol lover. :D

This all is just my opinion, sorry if it's kinda explicit. :)

A nade launcher would be annoying. Now, tear gas would be cool. It could have the same concieling effects of a smoke nade but also have the disarming properties of a Flashbang.

/me

A placeable camera would be cool. Just camp as a sniper and hide a camera on the way to your location in case anyone is coming, and then lay trip mines.

ricera10 said:
A placeable camera would be cool. Just camp as a sniper and hide a camera on the way to your location in case anyone is coming, and then lay trip mines.

exactly what would happen in every single game on every server

rocket launchers? trip-mines? if you want those, just play hl2dm.

I guess people don't understand the concept of porting cs:s. There will be no new weapons added to the game, maybe cs2 will have new weapons.

Shorty` said:
i smell 007
It brings back the good old days of entering in ridiculously long cheats to be able to hold low-poly throwing knives in each hand and throwing them at anonymous soldiers' butts.

I wanna do that in CS:S!:)

other - master key system. (M4-shotty combo) that would be so kool. and somthing else for the Ts hmmm.... maybe a USAS-12 (full auto shotty with 20 round drum)?

DiSTuRbEd said:
I guess people don't understand the concept of porting cs:s. There will be no new weapons added to the game, maybe cs2 will have new weapons.
They added new weapons in cs 1.6, why not css?

Anyway, I think a rocket launcher would work as long as it isn't a one hit kill.
A machine pistol for the cts would be cool, too. (it's not fair that only the T's get dualies). Instead, the T's should get a doulbe barrel sawed off shotgun. That would be baddass. :smoking:

Riot shields and maybe tazers to stun an enemy would be cool. Does anyone know when u get punished and frozen? A FREEZE GUN!!!! But seriously an incendary grenade would be useful. U know a flame grenade.

True!

ricera10 said:
It brings back the good old days of entering in ridiculously long cheats to be able to hold low-poly throwing knives in each hand and throwing them at anonymous soldiers' butts.

I wanna do that in CS:S!:)

Me too!

That will be so damn fun!

Like this? :

btw good idea! :afro:

Teta_Bonita said:
They added new weapons in cs 1.6, why not css?

The weapons were a DIRECT port from 1.6 or whatever version they used, I forgot, its been too long. But you probably won't see them adding any new weapons anytime soon, they'd do it in CS2 most likely.

DiSTuRbEd said:

Lol, dude.. CS Source is cs2. Valve will not do cs2 for a while now and when they do it, it's going to be year 2010 :) They will still update css cause they haven't even think about cs2 yet... Its not todays update.

So u just wait cs2... I wait new maps, guns models etc, in Counter Strike Source.. ;)

Some of your suggestions r rele good:
Throwing knives - fun for a bit but a bit boring
Tear gas - cool, they should add it, but it is a bit pointless
silent smg- decent
snarks - ...............

what do u think about vehicles for eack team:

Ts = Tank

Cts = APC

I'd have to say another machine gun, what good is a rocket launcher when theres no vehicles? Placable cameras seems useless, I just dont like tripmines, and a brick!? What the hell?

What's wrong with a brick? ;)

Rocket launcher is really a bad idea. Then you'll get rush noobs with rocket and blow up half the enemy team before they know it.
I like the knife throw thing, but how would you make a third fire mode? :/
Tripmines? no way.
I think css needs a toxic-dart gun, to poison enemies.

Amaru said:
A rocked launcher would completely spoil the gameplay. A laser is just plain stupid. Placable camaras COULD be a good idea, but think about it, it's too much of a husstle using those. Mines SUCK, I remember multiplaying Goldeneye, and those G*ddamn mines are so annoying. When I think of it no gun really comes to mind that should be added in my opinion. I'd only like to see the MP5 standard silenced (a non-removable silencer). I mean.. that gun rocks silenced.

Ow yeah, I thought of a gun. I'd like to see a revolver, 'cause they just rule! :afro:

Maybe a bit more bullets in it then the Desert Eagle (8? 9? 10?), but less damage. Yeah I'm a pistol lover. :D

This all is just my opinion, sorry if it's kinda explicit. :)

Dl your own revolver skin at:

http://counter-strike-dl.com/source-skins-61.html

or

http://www.banana.nu/?section=viewlist.skins.skincats.main.2

Should be under Deagle. On banana.

Think about it; you fire a brick and you can control it like the HL2 rpg!!!! Secondary fire= wham, whack your opponent with it.

The only things here I can see Valve actually thinking about would be another machine gun or the placeable cameras.

They should have a Laggrenade that releases 100 million polygons into the air when it explodes, lagging everyone in the vicinity. That would be the awesomest weapon ever.

Back