new half life video (bink)

oh ffs!!

This is why I really really dont like bit torrent. No matter how good you all say it is!

IT ALLWAYS FRICKIN FECKS UP!!!

I havnt ONCE, not ONCE got a download to actually download without a hitch!

Usually I upload about 10 times faster than I download. I download tops 10kb/s. It stops half way through. It crashes. It cant connect. It has no seeds.

:flame: :x

Please for the love of god someone please PLEASE host this file in the traditional... none Bit torrent way!

/rant

That video is f*ing amazing. I love the way earth shook when strider was walking past that roadblock.

they will be after they host it :) there are 100 people ready to download it right away..

Reiska said:
That video is f*ing amazing. I love the way earth shook when strider was walking past that roadblock.
DON'T TOY WITH US MORTAL!!!

ME WANT VIDEO NOW!!

For the love of Gabe someone upload it!

Email (yes email) it to a person with an FTP NOW. This is getting past the point of annoying.

How long is the bink? is it official or fanmade?Does it show snips on all the sceens from E3 2004? Can someone f(lonking) make a link to it?

who is willing to host it publically? I will send it to them right now.

downloaded 2.0 M

uploaded 4.8 M

Wow good for me lol, 18 hours to go, thx BitT!

On Torrent the one that SMT(?) provided is working now!! :cheers:

BigNamek..

*Sigh* Well, atleast it was, download rate is at 0kb. ;(

Alright, these torrents are never going to work properly for some reason. I would host the file but I only have 50mb of space. Surely someone can be nice and host it?

jabberwock95 said:
Alright, these torrents are never going to work properly for some reason. I would host the file but I only have 50mb of space. Surely someone can be nice and host it?
This is getting out of hand.

Why NOW of all times must it be ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to host a single file!?!

/me cries quietly in his closet.

Hmm... it seems to be downloading sparatically, starts, then stops, then starts up again. But there seems to be no upload could my router be blocking that? If so, what port do I open? This is also weird considering I have used torrent before and I have uploaded to people.

BigNamek...

Listen people if you are downloading using torrent then when its 100 % don't close the download window, otherwise other people can't download it. Thanks.

BigNamek said:
Hmm... it seems to be downloading sparatically, starts, then stops, then starts up again. But there seems to be no upload could my router be blocking that? If so, what port do I open? This is also weird considering I have used torrent before and I have uploaded to people.

BigNamek...

...Or just never starts at all, like it did for me. :( I have both torrents dling and neither have started, such a shame. My ports are open b/c i'm downloading another torrent file right next to 'em just fine. Is there no server on the internet that shall bring us redemption?!

Why do you torture us so?!

jabberwock. everyone had 65 megs of web space.. but they'll run out of bandwidth :)

Reiska said:
I can let couple of you download. PM me for url.
THANKYOU MY SAVIOR!!!
I Got your PM and am very grateful!

Cheers!

i am downloading it using torrent. If everyone uses it, it will be FASTER. Thats how torrent works. I will put it up on my mac account. but as of now, its going to take 10 hours. :cheese:

OMFG, im up;oanding at 26k, and i get 0,0 download speed.This makes me fuc*****crazzzzzy

LUSITANO said:
OMFG, im up;oanding at 26k, and i get 0,0 download speed.This makes me fuc*****crazzzzzy

initially its slow, but then it picks up. we need more people to download from the torrent. come on people.

On Torrent I'm not getting a consistent rate what so ever, it starts and totally stops in couple minute intervals. And by that I mean it downloads at about 20kbps for about 15 seconds, then for 5 minutes no activity. :(

BigNamek...

I've got the torrent running...even though i already got the video. Even though it's slow, it should pick up as others start dl'ing and uploading.

you guys are all using smt's new torrent right?

i'm wondering if i got the wrong torrent from the wrong person......

BigNamek said:
On Torrent I'm not getting a consistent rate what so ever, it starts and totally stops in couple minute intervals. And by that I mean it downloads at about 20kbps for about 15 seconds, then for 5 minutes no activity. :(

BigNamek...

That's because when it goes fast it's downloading a piece of the file, then it's waiting to dl another...it should speed up as more people start downloading and uploading.

BigNamek said:

BigNamek...

it depends on the number of people downloading. how many seeds there are etc. by the way its proportional to your upload speed.

Wait a second, all of us on Torrent should also use the same .torrent file. I'm downloading the one SMT(?) posted on page 11. Which one are yall using?

BigNamek...

BTW, Head_Crap_04, I know how BitTorrent works. :afro:

Well I just saw the video..

It was all that great. Good, but not like ZOMG HL2 SUOPERACMGF135!!!!112

I will still be seeding it on torrent though. :)

Back