new half life video (bink)

I can also provide a download for those who cant get the torrent working.

Currently, it's been 2 hours and 32m since I started using SMT's torrent and I've only downloaded 46.3% or 28.4 megs.

;(

i've uploaded 30 megs.. 30 megs to go.. then i'll give you the link

DimitriPopov said:
Someone find a way to give direct downloads..please?
Contact Rieska.
He is how I got the video.
Thanks Rie!

i'd appreciate i'f you can pm me the link to get it :D

LOL! I just saw the video thanks to Reiska, it kicks ass. Ironic how I have spent the last hour and a half (atleast) using bittorrent, but then I download it from him in less than 5 minutes. Everything works out though, so I guess it's all good. :LOL:

BigNamek...

vegeta897 said:
Contact Rieska.
He is how I got the video.
Thanks Rie!

Cool , when I get it Ill upload it to my FTP and blow all my bandwith for the month on it

Ha , he sent me a PM while I was sending him , Ill upload it as soon as its done. Thanks again Rieska!

dimitri be sure to pm me the link to ftp if you think you have enough bandwidth for me :D :D

hxxp://www.thenetbox4.com/HL2_2004Trailer_1024_Q!01[1].exe

try that.

if I get close to the limit i'm going to remove it :) so hurry.. and put it on ur FTP or something.

No spoilers, other than the E3 2004 footage.

Wow! HL2 does look very good indeed - although that black male guy's model looks pretty flat for some reason. It's certainly is a cool trailer though!

garg said:
http://www.thenetbox4.com/HL2_2004Trailer_1024_Q!01[1].exe

try that.

if I get close to the limit i'm going to remove it :) so hurry.. and put it on ur FTP or something.

muchly appreciated sire

Im downloading this one..

http://www.thenetbox4.com/HL2_2004Trailer_1024_Q!01[1].exe
I hope its the one you guys are goin bannanas over! =D

kevinb456 said:
lmfao look at the guy on the right with the rocket launcher, he looks completely evil and psycho, kinda resembles the gman a bit (well maybe only a very very slight bit :p)
the gy in the blue soo looks like doug!!

Well that was fun.

I'm sure we'll remember this. "The great struggle for the bink"
Tell the story to your kids. ;)

WAHOOOOOO YEAH!!

Downloaded AT LAST.

Thanks for the ftp link whoever gave it! :)

Nice vid too.... :thumbs:

ty garg. iv have a good speed on this file now.

I still want to see an actual 1024x768 style actual bink - all of these are compressed at 800x600 or some weird res. Those black areas above and below shouldn't be present. :(

lans said:
I still want to see an actual 1024x768 style actual bink - all of these are compressed at 800x600 or some weird res. Those black areas above and below shouldn't be present. :(

It's called widescreen..

Ok , so heres my FTP , for as long as it lasts

Bink Here

Link is for Halflife2.net only , if you spread it the bandwith only dies quicker.

Back