new half life video (bink)

Tork said:
I love that drop down gun choice menu, i wonder what the box next to the 5 is for.

Manipulator toggle key?

Anyway, I too like the new HUD - it shows that at least valve didn't dump the simplicity by using a new engine.

How can u be getting 30 and im at 1 lol, i hate this.

Does pc gamer uk have a site, and are they hosting this ???

My torrent is working now. I'm going to be leaving for Chicago tomorrow so I'll leave my seed up until then. Y'all better use it, because it took me a damn long time to get it working! :)

SMT, is ur link working, and does diff bit torrent programs make a diff???

Azuras = BEST bittorrent client out there...it doubled my download speeds.

now im getting something.Ill leave mine open after.HELP THE REST GUYS!!!!

LUSITANO said:
now im getting something.Ill leave mine open after.HELP THE REST GUYS!!!!
Word.

Word UP.

Going at a steady speed... Will be seeding at around 60kbs when I'm done. :)
Heck yeah.

Gah...mine isn't uploading hardly at all...

which in turn means no download...WHAT GIVES?!? I have it set to 10 uploads, and I have 4 megs downloaded...only uploaded 500K though...so LOW share ratio, and only connected to 3 peers out of the 36...ARGH

bah, they arn't open...figures. and I don't have admin status for the network to open them. bah

How long is it supposed to say "connecting to peers"? It's only been a couple minutes, but I'm kinda worrying. Also, I will keep mines up for a few hours, I got 768kb of upload, so I hope I can help some people out. :E

BigNamek...

It started, but it says 12 hours, and it keeps going up! OMG 14 hours now! WTF, now 15!!!! I am serious, btw.

Man those screens look good. Can't believe valve hasn't released this yet. Wish we can download without reverting to using torrent. Someone host!

Whenever I try to download a torrent or anything large my ISP has been killing my connection lately... I'm gonna call about this.

Foxtrot said:
Generic black male_001
Hehe.

Valve says no-one should look the same. So if you see lets say 100 different (unique) citizens throughout the game, they must have 100 different (unique) models.

Hopefully it's true what Valve says.

And who knows that could be the same guy, like an important character in the game.

garg said:
well.. 100 unique skins
They have some 20 diffrend faces and they use those the generate more.. trough some sort of 1337 system I assume

vegeta897 said:
Hehe.

Valve says no-one should look the same. So if you see lets say 100 different (unique) citizens throughout the game, they must have 100 different (unique) models.

Hopefully it's true what Valve says.

And who knows that could be the same guy, like an important character in the game.
They did say that you would get to know the characters, and not want them to die.

There are many people willing to allow to host this file. Just get someone to host it. Heck the admin of the site will probably allow it since it's a good quality Half-Life 2 trailer.

I say we start a riot!!!

WHAT DO WE WANT!??!?

SOME HALF-LIFE 2 E3 2004 BINK GLORY!!!!!

Okay this makes me mad.. I am uploading at 30kbs but getting nothing in return! Argh!!

this is strange.. now it says i'm connected to only 2 peers.

Kschreck said:
There are many people willing to allow to host this file. Just get someone to host it. Heck the admin of the site will probably allow it since it's a good quality Half-Life 2 trailer.

Some people told me they will give me access to their FTP so i can upload it.. hopefully they'll give the access soon so they can host it after they get it.

Back