New HL2 MEDIA!

I listened to the first two but I am not gonna listen to anymore, they may spoil something!

AJ Rimmer said:
I listened to the first two but I am not gonna listen to anymore, they may spoil something!

Its Spoiler Free.
Trust me.

AgentXen said:
Its Spoiler Free.
Trust me.
Really? Well in that case... GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!

yah this was posted before but the admins deleted the thread and banned the guy who posted it.

ElFuhrer said:
# 3 is the best... wierd.
I'm guessing it may be used when Gordon does something/goes somewhere he's not supposed to.

The russian voice talent sounds surprisingly similar to the english Gman, well done.

Does anyone else think that this clip gets played when the player discovers some kind of easter egg? us_gman03.wav

dscowboy said:
The russian voice talent sounds surprisingly similar to the english Gman, well done.

Does anyone else think that this clip gets played when the player discovers some kind of easter egg? us_gman03.wav
Maybe. read previous post by me.

ShadowFox said:
Maybe #03 plays when you cheat and get near the GMan.

heh that would be cool. Then we would REALLY have smart AI if they react to how close you are to say something.

I want the rest of the sound clips from the "Rise and shine"-speech

ShadowFox said:
Maybe #03 plays when you cheat and get near the GMan.
Hmm, maybe.

I am thinking all these sounds play in that big intro sequence that we saw PART of in E3 '04. I am thinking like, "You're not supposed to be here, in fact *scene changes to C17 train station* "you're not" :D

These sounds are awesome. The G-Man is the scariest guy ever... Or atleast his voice is.

Valve rules.

vegeta897 said:
Hmm, maybe.

I am thinking all these sounds play in that big intro sequence that we saw PART of in E3 '04. I am thinking like, "You're not supposed to be here, in fact *scene changes to C17 train station* "you're not" :D

These sounds are awesome. The G-Man is the scariest guy ever... Or atleast his voice is.

Valve rules.
The voice alone without the images is the creepiest thing ever!
Also the "This is where I get off" is pretty obvious, also train ride.

G-Man sounds all bugged out, he's definitely not human after hearing him talk like that...unless he was shooting u...nevermind.

I love the sound clips, HL2 will really make it's mark in other countries too with good voice acting and applicable facial expressions.

Mechagodzilla said:
...or the red light district. :eek:
I knew it I knew it! I didn't want to say it but you did and now you must pay the prize:

I hereby curse you in the name of me; May the flies of a thousand dead camel's asses haunt you, until the end of your days!

can someone give me the links to the russian sound clips exactly? I'm banned from the site and I can't see it...

gman spoofs:

Gordon: hey i see u!!

Gman: no u dont, now drink this so u can forget everything, it callled vod...err, i mean water.

YOur not suppose to be here mr. freeman.. hmm
interseting..

get back in line you hev suit wearing warrior.. wooooooooooo

THIS GAME IS GONNA ROCK..

AJ Rimmer said:
I hereby curse you in the name of me; May the flies of a thousand dead camel's asses haunt you, until the end of your days!

Ha ha skeleton butt! :D

We all know someone was going to say it. I just happen to be a futurist.

Citizen 1150421 said:
YOur not suppose to be here mr. freeman.. hmm
interseting..

get back in line you hev suit wearing warrior.. wooooooooooo

THIS GAME IS GONNA ROCK..

I guess it's like in the original Half-life, you see G-man standing in a room, but wait!...you can break into the room this time and stand right infront of G-man's ugly face and press the use key, and after unloading a x45 clip of MP7, he'd say that line.

I guess it is just me, but when I listen to the third sound file, It makes me think that it may be the ending words. Because he says "cleverly done" and "until we meet again". Maybe Gordon does something that the G-Man Doesn't like at the end of HL2 and then HL3 continues from this?

charybdis said:
I guess it is just me, but when I listen to the third sound file, It makes me think that it may be the ending words. Because he says "cleverly done" and "until we meet again". Maybe Gordon does something that the G-Man Doesn't like at the end of HL2 and then HL3 continues from this?

I bet the ending speech will be longer than that :)

Mechagodzilla said:
I bet the ending speech will be longer than that :)
Even the guy who thinks nothing of VALVe has to know they would never show us anything from the ending. You just need to think about it for a while.

OMG new media!!! Gman wave files!!! This is so not exciting.

I think they'll reshow the ending of HL1 at the beggining of HL2.
on gman04 it says the last line of HL1.

Back