New HL2 MEDIA!

im so impressed with the voice acting. im glad foreign audiences will be able to have as good a gaming axperience as me. i think we can all agree, whether it was posted at an appropriate site or not, that this was a good piece of media to release, and it only confirms just how great this game will be and the level of detail valve is putting into their product.

kaf11 said:
im so impressed with the voice acting. im glad foreign audiences will be able to have as good a gaming axperience as me. i think we can all agree, whether it was posted at an appropriate site or not, that this was a good piece of media to release, and it only confirms just how great this game will be and the level of detail valve is putting into their product.
Agreed.. and to think... it's just around the corner! We'll all very soon be playing what I expect will easily be the greatest game created so far. One of those very few games that are truly worth buying, and really represent the potential of games as a medium of powerful storytelling and entertainment. And we're all going quietly insane waiting for it :p

For those intrested, inside the wav files is information on their creation:

Software Package: Sound Forge 4.0
Engineers: Chia Chin Lee
Creation Date: 2002-02-04

The Russian files do not have any information

its a communist plot i bet.

but yeah, the russian recordings sound kick ass. i think im going to play the game in Russian with English subtitles at least once.

I speak Russian :p I gotta admit, thats gotta be a real Russian speaking it. It's funny listening to English people trying to speak Russian. Anyways heres a small translation guide thing.
1. I zdes' ya izchezayu
And here I disappear

2. Tak prosnitis zhe, mister Freeman. Prasnitis, vas snovo zhdut vilikie dela.
So wake up, Mr Freeman. Wake up, great jobs await you once again.

3. Ochen umno, Mister Freeman, no vi ne dazhni zdes' nahaditsya. I po pravdi govorya, I ne nahodiites'. Vosvrashaitis tuda gde vam polozhina bit', I zabuti ob ovsem. Da nashei novii strechi...
Very smart, Mr Freeman, but you are not meant to be here. And truthfully speaking, you are not here. Return there where you are meant to be, and forget about everything. Till our new meeting.

4. Mi esho uvidemsya svami
We'll see eachother again.

Joeyslucky22 said:
You guys need to lighten up.

If you dont want to see leaked info, then dont go to posts that have spoiler warnings on them you fool!

hl2world is a great place with great people, but if you want to be an asshole there, you'll be treated like an asshole should :)

I dont see what the big gruge is with us and all you admins here, is it that we've got more things to talk about then you guys do?.. Well, it just may be ;)

so go on, come visit hl2world ;) you're missing out, really.
Yea you guys, your missing out on Fags. spoiler warnings, i dont see any warnings there.

Back