New HL2 Video

Originally posted by -*Mi6*-Mr_Matt
I don't think anyone has it yet.

Lies, all lies.

If you do have, print the screen whilst playing it and paste into mspaint or something.

i swear to god i realy had the movie ffs
i just watched it !
:|

Rofl that pic made me laugh out loud :) And that rarely happens these days. Anyway to stay ontopic i've just launched steam and was surprised not to see it update (is that needed to make the movie visible in the list?) and there's no new movie in my list yet. The good thing is that my 'always keep this game up to date' has finally settled on that position instead of always automatically reverting back to 'do not automatically update this game'. That's a good sign, since it's a change that is probably caused by my cache being seen as 'complete' and ready for launch when the list gets updated.

The people who say it's updated: either you guys are full of brown, or the gods had mercy upon your fanboi souls hehe.

Our only hope it that the resulting headcrab zombie will just happen to flail about in the big red button's general direction before lurching off in search of people with crowbars.

i dunno, check it. "G_MAN" had it too. He made a post. U know i think valve gave us the movie something went wrong and now we all have to redownload it. DAMN IT

omfg :| just when i want to make a print screen to prove it, its nog in my list anymore, im confused:S

after all i seem to be downloading HL2 media and its taking ages.
damn it. Unlucky valve. there gona have a lot of dissapointed people if what i say is true. Lets hope it aint eh

Originally posted by Hish
omfg :| just when i want to make a print screen to prove it, its nog in my list anymore, im confused:S

so you were lieing !! :flame:

Here is a pic of my Half-Life 2 Media. I see nothing wrong.

GOD DAMN IT

I have got it now, but i have to "update the stupid media"
100mins to go. And i am not shiting u, its perfectly true :(

yep got it now but i did need to scroll down to see it, im off to bed now

Originally posted by Hish
whaha i was not lieing

ok then, it dont matter now anyway its all old news from now on, i feel like its a bit of an anticlimax :(

I don't think anyone has it yet.

Lies, all lies.

If you do have, print the screen whilst playing it and paste into mspaint or something.

you sir, are an idiot. not everyone is going to get it at exactly the same time.

Enough with the pics already, I believe you, cause I've just seen it 3 times :) Let's discuss:

-I've noticed that when you kill a combine soldier you hear a bleeebleeep, comparable to the sound from a HEV suit in HL1 when you die. Alright so it's nice to know that the enemy you are shooting at is dead, but it struck me that the sound is not drowned out by gunfire sounds, and doesn't really sound as if it depends on distance. When the combine soldier is killed by the grenade and flies towartds Gordon, you hear the sound from when the grenade explodes up to when the body hits the car. It doesn't get louder, or doesn't get drowned out by the grenade explosion sound. Hmmm, probably me just nitpicking.

-You hear a sound when your clip is nearly empty. In the end of the vid, the player shoots at the combine soldier high up on the platform, you hear the sound and he has 1 bullet left in his clip. Nnnnnice!!

-To get back to the grenade-blasted combine soldier, when he drops to the floor he's resting on his right fore-arm, kind of an unnatural pose for a dead body. I mean it's quite unlikely for a dead object to be so 'stable'. Try to lie down in that pose and then relax muscles, you fall over till you're either facing down or lying on your back. I guess it's allright, but it looks strange when you focus on it.

That's my rant for now, I'm going to watch it one more time and come back.

The tone when you kill a combine soldier might be one that's given off by your suit to tell you when your enemy is dead?

Yes, it's finally out.. I wonder how long before little nit-picky fan boys start picking out little bugs!! :flame:

i just spent a half hour trying to figure out why i downloaded the video from steam and could not find it, apparently there is a scroll bar on the side of steam lol :bonce: after 30 min i finally found it, there is a ridiculous sized space between the last video and the bottom of steam, making me think i did not have the video. anyone else see that?

Its prolly cause the scroll bar lol, scroll down maybe
lolol :cheese:

Back