New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
trick: if you have getright, instead of just clicking on "click here to download, right click on it and hit "copy URL to clipboard" then you can split the download into four using getright, and get 4X speed.

i was downloading at 220 kb/sec on a t1.i saw the video, IT WAS TEH LEET PWNAGE! there was BUMPMAPPING ON ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!! it looked so AWSOME! they zoomed up on one of those big ass ant lions like the one at the end of the prison video, and the sun was all glaring off off it and shizzo, its was phyco delic, and then there was this other part, where they showed how sun reflected off of bump-mapped and un-bump-mapped glass that looked totaly convincing, and GODLY!!! its too bad THAT I DONT PHUKIN HAVE A DX9 CARD!! AHHH!!!

70%

Remember, if you ever get a bladder infection. GO to the doctor right away. It will spread to places FAR more painful.

-Mr. Bildo

AWLHOSHSDOH

Im going INSANE I WANAA SEEE WHATTA IS THIS BIDEO THA T EVERYOEN SSAYS IS SO T AMSAING

I dont mind the masterbation jokes, but please stop comparing this to christian religion and God etc.

MY LORD VALVe Must feel very good. I now don't care if HL2 is delayed.

first post: 6:56 pm EST
it is now 8:18 pm EST

by the time i post this, there will be 44 pages of posts.

Originally posted by Spiffae
trick: if you have getright, instead of just clicking on "click here to download, right click on it and hit "copy URL to clipboard" then you can split the download into four using getright, and get 4X speed.

Shhhh...

(Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.)

I shall evolve from an Ant Lion in this very thread. :eek:

Oh and where are the admins? They aren't here at the biggest time of the day.

Originally posted by thehunter1320
SPLOOGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |||||||||||||||||||||||||D~~~~~~~
Insert my helliously big dick in ur ear and stroke.
OHH YEA!!!!!!!!!! I can feel the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HDR people!!! don't forget the HDR technology they have implemented!!!

This thread is a testiment to homelan's server capabilities. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back