New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you, STEAM isn't going to be available tonite! They yet again delayed it!! w00t!!

and I have 4 minutes left of downloading the movie.

DAMN FILKEPLANEt
someone give me your account password plz

98% MOTHER F|_|CKER THAT IS TEH SHIT. Oh and the Badger sog PWNZ

I can just see Gabe and Co all sitting around a computer monitor with glee watching this thread develop...and imagining the rich bastards they'll become.

LoL This thread is like a Game Master signing onto an MMORPG and spawning countless monsters for everyone to level up from killing them. ie: Headcrab to Zombie

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv tttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss gggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VIDEO IS INSANE HAHAHAH I AM ... talk.. cant..... alhh..sa........*spazms* seen it...mmmm

http://mcdonalds.nm***/hafalafa/halflifemasturbation/newpics/SNAG-0001.jpg

the text it explaings stuff in the video

GIMME GAME!@!!

KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! 8|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||D)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW - Not that anyone cares, but the Steam site is puking again...

Originally posted by spitcodfry
I can just see Gabe and Co all sitting around a computer monitor with glee watching this thread develop...and imagining the rich bastards they'll become.

Not to forget mastubating. Wait....are we still on that joke?

I actually tried to read this thread page by page, but I couldn't read fast enough to post anything useful.

Originally posted by genocide604
VIDEO IS INSANE HAHAHAH I AM ... talk.. cant..... alhh..sa........*spazms* seen it...mmmm
Can I touch you?

IN JUST 35 SECONDS, THIS PAGE HAS GOTTEN 800 REPLY'S! YOU PPL HAVE NO LIFE!

Okay, it's a video of a rooftop scene. The first part takes place in a wooden roofed area with lots of missing planks and such, so you see a lot of light streaming through the windows. Then it proceeds onto the roof, where you see a great skyline and a aluminum roof which shows HDR overburn in the sunlight. Then you see a close up of an ant-lion which seems to have improved from the old footage, and is very shiny. Then two balls flash on the screen, showing off various lighting. Then it pretty much ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back