New Videos.. When!!!

jeez, didn't mean to start a flame war. Those who don't care how I came to be living in Finland stop reading now....

Came as a student 6 years ago. S*** happens. Got a job. Cool place. Still here.

And yeah, whaddup with the posting levels? I seem to have been demoted to Zombie. What an outrage.

eerr everyones tlkin about steam and i dont know wot that is :(

wot is it?

is it a website where u download all the half life stuff or sumthin?

I just got steam going, where do i check for the new videos " when it comes' and other updates? Is it in the " Monitor" tab?

thx

Originally posted by tHEmaCHInE
I just got stream going, where do i check for the new videos " when it comes' and other updates? Is it in the " Monitor" tab?

thx

Just wait.. it will come

? why not? there is still a whole day! for gabe anyway.. only 10 am over there

perhaps not if you're in the uk, but in the western timezone of the US, where Valve is located, it's only about 10:00 AM!

Bah, I'll probably be in bed if the videos get released.

wow, insane how people want a better version of a video! and some new footage! i love it!

yeah its getting pretty sad that everybody getting all worked up for a video " even if its a better version of the older video" but with 98 more days untill the release it will do!

Its pretty funny that theres a chance this is just a hoax. People are just going by whats posted on a public forum. Would be funny if it was a lie.

Originally posted by 82ross
Its pretty funny that theres a chance this is just a hoax. People are just going by whats posted on a public forum. Would be funny if it was a lie.

Yeah, and the fact that Gabe personally said that direct feed videos would be let out on steam within the next few days.

lol... Valve never confirmed this, 82ross is right. it was just a speculation, and now everybody started to believe it... LOOOL. you guys crack me up

OMG, i started this whole thing! I AM NOT LIEING. CALL GABE YOURSELF! god...

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Yeah, and the fact that Gabe personally said that direct feed videos would be let out on steam within the next few days.

Im not saying he never. But how do you know he personally said it. Youd dont know for sure.

jhero im not saying your lying, im just saying it would be dead funny if you was.

well, im not, and that would be very mean of Gabe(valve) to lie to me/us...

Well anything can happen with Valve, It's happened before and it will happen again, but i still believe Gabe will release it.

All signs point to it happening either today or tomorrow. Several different emails from Valve, and really the E3 story has run its course and Valve need to feed the monkey. Look at these forums. It's sad what kinds of topics are being batted around nowadays. We need a few more scraps off Gabe's table to feed us for another 90+ days.

It's actually kinda fun waiting with the 'community' like this. It's almost like Christmas, but we're not entirely sure when Santa will come (no, that wasn't a jab at Gabe's weight).

82ross, don't speak unless you know what your talking about. You make yourself look like a bigger ass that way :)

Nothing i have said is incorrect. So i dont look like anyones ass.

I was on stream and can u download half life full game etc...because it was downloading it at like 30Kb/s and im only on 56k!!

another thing how the hell do u stop it from downloading because it was slowing my connection up

My new computer case comes tomarrow too! wow!

Originally posted by J@mmie
another thing how the hell do u stop it from downloading because it was slowing my connection up

right click on hL and select do not update....instead of always keep this updated...

I was on stream and can u download half life full game etc...because it was downloading it at like 30Kb/s and im only on 56k!!

Steam most probably measures dowload speed in kilobits, not kilobytes, in which case you would be downloading at around 3-4KB/s, around average for a 56K connection

omg, im like omfg! Im feeling retarded that i didn't know this :/ Well, maybe i shall put up a FTP server when the videos is out? :D

I've just tried out CS1.6 while waiting for the videos. Man that riot shield throws things out of whack. Kinda fun though.

Still can't see where the HL2 videos will appear, but I trust the forum brethren to let me know.

Well i dont want to use that to download the new movies because my normal speed is 5Kb/s so when the videos come out could someone please post a link in these fourms?

Thanks

I don't know where in steam i shall see the hl2 videos? :S

no gaming sites (ign, gamespot) have been updated today, leads on to the fact that nothing major is happening today.

Looking forward to tommorow

Taz

ah, big day tomorrow ! I hope they'll have some huge avi file of the E3 vid (like a gigabyte version or something!) with superhigh resolution (maybe fullscreen) and of course, much better sound quality.. :cool:
but much better would of course be new footage, info, whatever...CAN'T WAIT !!! :bounce: :bounce:

Back