New Videos.. When!!!

Originally posted by djkanuk
Make sure to tell him that all of hl2.net are waiting, and that you're not just some crackpot.

thats the key! ;)

Something to say people! Write me up a dialoge!

Hey Gabe, this is 'guinny' calling. Everyone over at halflife2.net forums (the best half-life 2 community there is, you know) would like to know when the videos are coming out. We're all pretty exctied, so I hope you don't mind me calling you like this.

Good luck!

Ok I'll use djkanuk, anything else I should state while I'm at it?

Hey Gabe, my name is . . .

Just callin on behalf of the fans from HL2.net.

Were just wondering when we can expect some media content on steam.

Thanks for your time and goodluck with the project.

Bye.

Oh yeah, why does gorgon look like charlie sheen?

If they're going to use Truform and if there's dynamic sky (moving clouds).

Thanks...call him :)

Bet all the mov is going to be is Gabe whipping his ass out calling us sad gits for hypeing this up.;)

Hey gabe,
The HalfLife2.net/forum members would really like you to give the go-ahead (on the new pics video and demo!)
to be uploaded onto stream/kazza/megegames/fileplanet/fileshack/filefront/ and any other filehosting place on the net. So please gabe do not be gay!

Have a nice day. The Halflife2.net/forum members spokeperson.

Hows that?

Originally posted by Pr()ZaC
If they're going to use Truform and if there's dynamic sky (moving clouds).

Thanks...call him :)

i sent gabe an email about the dynamic sky already!

Ok I've compiled my own version...

Hey Gabe, this is AJ (my real name) from the halflife2.net forums. And on behalf of the other forum members, we would really appriciate the new media, seeing as things are getting worse by the minute with horrible speculations and really puzzling questions. We hope these issues will be resolved in the upcoming media, and we'd like to recieve it asap.

You cant say Gabe is bein gay, he will fume.

What if his bird answers?

"Hi, is Gabe there please?"
"May i ask who is calling?"
"Er no sorry, you cant"
SLAM
"Hello?. . . Hello?"

and tell gabe you will murder him if he doesnt upload the media today!!!!

jk...but not really

Originally posted by guinny
Ok I've compiled my own version...

Hey Gabe, this is AJ (my real name) from the halflife2.net forums. And on behalf of the other forum members, we would really appriciate the new media, seeing as things are getting worse by the minute with horrible speculations and really puzzling questions. We hope these issues will be resolved in the upcoming media, and we'd like to recieve it asap.

He's a human being for cryin' out loud. Speak to him as you normally do with a guy, be natural and the conversation will flow ;)

Ok boys, his message machine is funny lol. But besides that, I left the message, all we can do now is wait...

Yea I realized that, I made myself more natural, but that was the basic structure of the message.

Ok boys, his message machine is funny lol. But besides that, I left the message, all we can do now is wait...

did u leave your phone number to contact you, lol?

Did you leave your no. for him to call you back? Or did you just tell him about us all waiting here.

EDIT: Need to start replyin quicker.

Well...no. Sorry I didn't. I was planning to but I forgot I was so nervous, I'm still shaky lol. But hey at least he's informed now.

lets hope he checks his messaging machine every day at 2pm ! lol ;)

Just days ago they hated me :p Anyway, hopefully he has caller id, and might call me back. That would suck if he did, because I would be like...oh...um...hi...mr.....mr...uh...um.......drrrrr..........*click*

this is insane,,we've all gone to the point off calling a guy to release a video about a game! i feel like im back in grade 7! its great! :D

because I would be like...oh...um...hi...mr.....mr...uh...um.......drrrrr..........*click*
:D
really, I think it'll go fine, i'm sure he's easy to speak with :D (it's just a feeling I have)
btw, very brave of you =)

Guys, I basically left a prayer on God's message machine lol.

Guys, I basically left a prayer on God's message machine lol.

urm.. well, come on now... getting a little weird

SD

My friend just said something to me that kinda makes sense. He just said so what when I told him what I did. His response "Money is money, he's only making this game for money. I'm not going to devote part of my life to reading about a game before it comes out, especially when we don't know if it's any good."

Originally posted by jhero
lets hope he checks his messaging machine every day at 2pm ! lol ;)

I didn't know you were in love with him man.. C'mon he is married.. It's allright.. ;) I hope he's wife won't listen to the machine :/

She calls back. "Hey baby you sound interesting."

/me hooks up with Gabe's wife. Then emails Gabe about it.

/me never gets a copy of HL2

Ah damn, i require those videos immediatly, probly take a long time to get em tho, every single person who has seen the first will download it.

Back