New Videos.. When!!!

like the video being released will have new footage. and also gabes time right now is 11:49 am so he has loads of time to release da video. kthnx

Steam downloaded something for me yesterday but i dont know what. It couldn't have been a 1.6 CS update, because there was none scheduled anytime soon. If the videos come via steam, how could I view them?

Originally posted by jhero
like the video being released will have new footage. and also gabes time right now is 11:49 am so he has loads of time to release da video. kthnx

fair enough

Originally posted by fishbait
Steam downloaded something for me yesterday but i dont know what. It couldn't have been a 1.6 CS update, because there was none scheduled anytime soon. If the videos come via steam, how could I view them?

an icon stating HL2 media :cheese:

its just an icon though, where do u actually go to view shit thats been downloaded?

but...thats just an ICON. where is the actual FILES

its just an icon though, where do u actually go to view shit thats been downloaded?
I'm pretty sure it'll pop up under the "Dedicated Server" button in the "Games" room, cause if you edit a certain file in the Steam directory you get a button there named Platform, when you click it, it says: "The game is currently unavailable, please try again later"...THAT'S where the media will appear when steam is updated (tomorrow maybe)

Where did you get this info about new vids being released anyway?

Originally posted by fishbait
Where did you get this info about new vids being released anyway?

E-mails from Gabe.

i doubt they will come today. if it wouldve been released, it wouldve been here early

And how do we know that theese emails are for real.. Maybe someone laughing their ASSES of caouse we think there will be more vids :D

Originally posted by BaNDiT
i doubt they will come today. if it wouldve been released, it wouldve been here early
The word 'today' is relative:)

oh boy the crazy things people say when they get mad...

Originally posted by geeK
c'mon.. Where can I find this letter from Gabe?..

See the 'E-mails from Valve' and the stickied thread.

Originally posted by jhero
huh? BTW, why am I a Headcrab, i was a zombie yesterday? Im shrinking!
yeah i noticed this too, remember how you turn into a strider at like 300 posts or somethin, and its the best thing? i think they changed it so it takes more posts to get to the next level.

ya, i guess, im back to zombie now, after hitting 100 posts..

Is this not the thread where you shall talk about the new hl2 videos.. ? When they come out.. Or is it that you have to post mor messages to be a strider or zombie?

hl2 videos of course..im not just gonna post another thread about this question of mine...

PM me his number, that's it, just to end all this, I will call him. Someone who knows PM me his # and I will call.

Ok boys, I'm about to call. Do you think he's home now? Or should I wait?

call, leave a message--he wont mind, gabe is cool!

Go for it gunny. It's only about 2pm Pacfiic, if memory serves. Make sure to tell him that all of hl2.net are waiting, and that you're not just some crackpot.

God, I'm actually really nervous. Someone write out a script for me to leave on his machine. I'll read it line by line so put it in my perspective.

Back