New Videos.. When!!!

someone should call gabe and tell him there is a sniper outside of his window, and if he doesnt release the new stuff now, he will be shot .

I thought he sent a reply to someone specificaly saying it was out tomorrow!, If it aint i am gona be pissed!

two days ago he said something like: "in a couple of days" ...am I right ?

And then that someone will be arrested in minutes, and thrown in jail.

/me slowly picks up the phone

Hmm .. still no videos. Maybe they'll release them when they leave work .. keep in mind it's still like 3PM on the west coast (I think)

lol @ bandit, interesting idea, but he has the power to say that he will never release the game! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ETC...............

3pm here in Los Angeles and i'm just learning about this vid release thtough steam. I read everything in this thread. I work till 5 so i guess i'll see whats up with steam then if anything.

Does anyone know the work hours at Valve? They could be there until midnight and we wouldn't know.

true, if they are computer nerds like me, they may not even go home

Your not a computer nerd. You are a pathetic waste of flesh. Please leave your house and submit all your belongings to me. Thank you for your time.

Note: I'm joking, don't get upset.

Originally posted by :>~
Check out the users browsing the forum.

I want teh videoage.

Please post something useful for once. Even your name is spam, as it's not even worth reading. I will shoot you in the face with a large gun if you do not comply with my requests.

omg, whoa, i think this video thing has gone to yur head!

Well megagames has updated and theres no new videos on there so it`s 23:14 here in the UK June 30 so hopefully if i go to bed and when i wake up the vids should be out :D :D fingers crossed!!

Originally posted by BaNDiT
YES, THE VIDEO IS FIANLLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
I had thought earlier about suggesting automatic banning for anyone who makes a claim that the video is out before it is actually released. You don't seem to realize how many of us lost souls are giving up valuable personal and work time waiting for this sucker. Not nice to tease us. But since I hadn't already proposed banishment, we'll just let it go.

someone should call gabe and tell him there is a sniper outside of his window, and if he doesnt release the new stuff now, he will be shot .

C'mon, have a little scence, If your going to make a threat like that at least say the sniper has a Gauss Gun.

lol thats wot im doing just going to bed because it will be quicker that way instead of sitting at your pc waiting for the video to come out and it might not even come out 2morrow :(

jhero, is your avatar a 360 spider/modena???

i actually dont know what it is, lol. i just found the coolest picture around and put it there.. :cheese:

G-sus, you're asking for it, Bandit. Cruise back to PHL or whatever rock you came from.

Don't worry, we just gotta wait till the guys at Valve figure out how to use this Steam thing :)

ah, ima jus play somethin till the vids get here, anyone gonna see that special on tnn? 100 most irresistable women, ima watch that, even if the video comes out 1 min before it. then ill watch the video after that.

I need to go to bed. Actually, I'm already in bed-- with my laptop. So sad is my life that the only connection I'm making tonight in bed is 802.11b.

Maybe one of you nice people could wake me up when the video is out?

javisst ska han leva ja visst ska han leva ja visst ska han leva uti hundrade år...seriöst när ska den jävla videon vara ute ???

Originally posted by Calle
javisst ska han leva ja visst ska han leva ja visst ska han leva uti hundrade år...seriöst när ska den jävla videon vara ute ???
Of course man!

kiitos skull, huomiseen!

Happy Canada Day everyone! Hope Gabe gives us all a nice gift.

im not canadian, but i hope gabe is so he releases the vid.

Back