New Videos.. When!!!

17.21 (GMT+1) ... still nothing - ALL YOU VIDEO ARE BELONG TO US! Come on, get going Valve :)

Cheers,
Sea

you guys are freaks, its 9:23 AM where i am and i just woke up, in seattle (where valve software is i believe) it's 8:23 am, geez guys they're barely at work yet, or maybe they go in at 9 so they're not even there.

Okay guys, where is Valve based? Because it is only 8:25 am in CA, USA. Too early.

Mark = Bored, and i think it will just be the videos, just higher quality. I dont think gabe said anything about screanshots. Thats just wishfull thinking that is! ;)

Gabe and them are probably just getting to work or having some breakfast and chatting a bit. Just give it some time

holy shite, 8:23 did you say!

!!!WELL THATS JUST GREAT!!!

*storms off to go and console self with lotsa food*

O M F G

I finally got steam to work, ty guys... :cheese:

This is impressive... 20 pages in less than a day! This wait is apparently killing more people than just myself. *goes back to steam and check for updates* ...... urg :( *waits more*

only 8 o clock for them! bah, i didnt realise the americans were so backwards :p :) lol... j/k

man, its going on 5 here, looks like i should ~fingers crossed~ have something tommorow

Ceeya

steam just recently started working for me. just since that last update.

seems to be getting beter all the time nehow!.

tis all gud

how is it messing up for you? Also when hl2 comes in will it be under the monitor tab? 1 more thing...steam 2.0 is the newest right?

Originally posted by Foggy
17:15 :) getting close !

17 35

It's funny that we don't even know what time we are getting close to:)

Steam would be really cool if... When i ran the HL version of steam I would get HD models....

my version is 1.0.0.0 apparently, thats worying since it says it has done all updates

DAMN IT THE SUSPENCE IS PHYSICALY KILLING ME SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY................... etc

Originally posted by marksmanHL2 :)
my version is 1.0.0.0 apparently, thats worying since it says it has done all updates
Is that your version of steam?

Just imagine, maybe 2 years from now. "Dammit, where are those HL3 movies!!!"

shut it. i am haveing enough trouble containing myself for hl2 never mind adding hl3 to the mix! ;)

Valve should do a proper webcam thing for the near-to-demo release, just like UT2k3 at Epic. We could see Gabe's crazy tomfooleries or somesuch!

lol, u can tell how jumped up people are about all this cant u, its really quite funny

Thats not the first time I heard that about my name ;)

VALVe needs someone like Cliffy B on the team. The bright outgoing one of the group. Cliffy Cam owns!

Originally posted by :>~
REJOICE FOR THE VIDEOS!

Yet to post a logical post.

On the other hand, the videos should be out in about 3 hours.

Back