November 1st! 15days!

commando

Reaction score
Well it is now November 1st!

in 15days around 90% of us will be playing the game which we have been waiting for, for many years now!

I cant wait! seriously i cant and i know you all cant either!

Im getting the day off! Also try to get the next day off.

when i get the game i am NOT going to do, which to be honest alot of people do....

RUSH THROUGH THE GAME!!!!!!!!

then come on here and say "i completed it and here is my review"

i hate them threads because...

1) they are trying to be the first to complete it, which they aren't just the first to POST it.

2) havent played the game to the full as in experienced every moment, looked around every corner and so on.

im going to take all the time in the world on this game!

and if you go over to half life fallout, i hear someone went over to valve and gabe said "there will be more downloads to half life 2 via steam. the more people that join, the more addons there will be" if this is true i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

If there are more contents which will become avalable to download (for free he said)

i dont know if i want to see maps..(maybe phsic fun random maps)

save this hype for a few days before, YOU'L BURN YOURSELF OUT! :O :O

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg <passes out>

AHHHHHH I only have 14 days 1 hour and 40mins untill the 16th!!! w00t! OMG OMG OMG OMG

actually we still have to wait 15 days or whatever cause we have to wait till the 16th US time i guess ;) just cause its the 16th in australia doesnt mean it is at valve :p

[AUS]-TheOne said:
actually we still have to wait 15 days or whatever cause we have to wait till the 16th US time i guess ;) just cause its the 16th in australia doesnt mean it is at valve :p

Im buying retail, so i have to wait untill around 8-9am on the 16th untill the shop opens.

me 2 im getting there 1stgetting up early to be there at 8:30, it takes about 30mins to get into my town from where i live so thats an hour driving (siting on the bus) time be for i can even play it gree

Hehe, I just have to wait for the files to get unlocked :)

Yes, those files just need unlocking....those sweet and oh so fun to think about files.

commando said:
Well it is now November 1st!

in 15days around 90% of us will be playing the game which we have been waiting for, for many years now!

I cant wait! seriously i cant and i know you all cant either!

Im getting the day off! Also try to get the next day off.

when i get the game i am NOT going to do, which to be honest alot of people do....

RUSH THROUGH THE GAME!!!!!!!!

then come on here and say "i completed it and here is my review"

i hate them threads because...

1) they are trying to be the first to complete it, which they aren't just the first to POST it.

2) havent played the game to the full as in experienced every moment, looked around every corner and so on.

and if you go over to half life fallout, i hear someone went over to valve and gabe said "there will be more downloads to half life 2 via steam. the more people that join, the more addons there will be" if this is true i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

If there are more contents which will become avalable to download (for free he said)

i dont know if i want to see maps..(maybe phsic fun random maps)

Nobody cares about your opinion, don't make threads like this one.

RGRGRGGRGRG AGREED! MY MASTER! Why did you have to do this. More content game in 15 days hl2 6 years over. omgomgomgomg!

How nice of you, Sharrd.

I can't wait until Nov 16 personally, either.. Weeks pass fast, but every single lesson during school will be a painful 45 min for me.

Wikt said:
How nice of you, Sharrd.

I'm just saying, these threads are ridiculous. Can't take waiting? Well, go stab yourself wherever you wish to take your mind off it; just don't annoy other people by talking about it. It's like a little kid is talking about his/her plans on what he/she will be doing with a new toy that's coming out this weekend; maybe he/she will play with it for a long time or just crush it to find out what's inside and then tell his/her friends all about it? If you were said person's friend and is gonna get the same toy, would you care?

I want half-life2 now! I cant wait! I dont know what im going to do for 2 weeks! How will I last?!

I think when I get the game im going to load it up, then i'll... i'll Do the training thing ( if it has 1) then i'll go and start the game, At first i'll go really slow, like 1 step a min slow. Then i'll clam down abit and play the game. I cant wait!!! im not going to rush it thought coz i want to enjoy the game. !!!!! OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! I want hl2 now I really do!

What will you do when you get the game? Tell me please coz i dont know what i'll do while I wait, im freaking out.... ahhhhhhh...

I can't wait.

however we should have an official countdown when there are 5 days left.

Sharrd said:

Nobody cares about your opinion, don't make posts like this one ;)

Omg in .. like.. 10 hours, there will be 14 days left! :O

(GMT)

What is the go with the countdown? Very disappointing not to see one up for hl2.net yet. Comon guys :E

I was counting the minutes until Half life 2 came out, but it was taking forever and I got bored; I mean, it took me an hour just to get to 60!!!
Waiting is the hardest part.

Sharrd said:

It's posts like this that are worse than the post you're complaining about in the first place because people are moaning at you now and not what the thread was about. Keep it to yourself and we all have a much happier forum.

Anyway...I personally think the poster makes a good point, there will be a lot of people out there rushing the game to finish it early to say it sucks, to spoil it or just for bragging rights. I'm going to take my time and explore everywhere and also do the 'hazard course' if there is one, even if it does teach me all the stuff I know, it's just nice to play through everything :)

I'm on holiday and don't get back to England until the 21st which really sucks, I'm going to have to hang around reading the forums whilst everyone is having the time of their life playing Half-Life 2 :(

I really don't know what I have to play the next 15 days because no game fits with my standards that were lifted up by HL²

This is what is going to happen...the more the time gets closer..the crazier people are going to get. Just wait until 1 day left and these forums will crash....or maybe explode or vaporize or just not work.

A tip for everyone is to record every level you play. I´m guessing there will be alot of cool stuff happening with the help of the manipulator gun :D.

Wikt said:
How nice of you, Sharrd.

I can't wait until Nov 16 personally, either.. Weeks pass fast, but every single lesson during school will be a painful 45 min for me.

Shit.. My lessons are 50 min. :(

PlagueX said:
Shit.. My lessons are 50 min. :(

Mine are 50 too. i dont see how it matters though... Still have to wait......................................................ARGH!

God I cant wait,Im gonna be annoying my Friends by Singing
"Fiftheen days to go,Fifthteen days to do,Fifthteen Days to go" in varius tempo's and so forth till "1 day to go 1 day to go" at which point Ill pass out.

OH yeah I second that

Cheers to Valve for the Cool Birthday present :thumbs:

Its my Birthday on the 16th :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Happy birthday and I am going to take it slow like I did for the Doom 3 Demo, never got the real game because I was too scared to play it. I hope the beginnings have a lot of stuff to do.

Admin_Winnuting said:
AHHHHHH I only have 14 days 1 hour and 40mins untill the 16th!!! w00t! OMG OMG OMG OMG
You know what? i hate you :D

Nov 1st is also All Saints Day, and even more importantly, my birthday. :p

Every time I play something that isn't a part of the Source engine to curb my excitement for HL2... I get bored and make believe I'm shooting headcrabs and that every woman I see is Alyx. :)

Sharrd said:
I'm just saying, these threads are ridiculous. Can't take waiting? Well, go stab yourself wherever you wish to take your mind off it; just don't annoy other people by talking about it. It's like a little kid is talking about his/her plans on what he/she will be doing with a new toy that's coming out this weekend; maybe he/she will play with it for a long time or just crush it to find out what's inside and then tell his/her friends all about it? If you were said person's friend and is gonna get the same toy, would you care?

If you get annoyed by it then why do you open the threads and take time to reply to them? You selfish idiot. Who do you think you are telling people not to make threads. Do you think they will listen to you? Wow. Asshole of the day award.

Back