• Newb.

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • *sizzle*

Votes: 58 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PhatBoyz
The funny thing is that magg0t members are keeping their same name, so if you go to the member links and see the names, you will find out about 60% of the new headcrabs are magg0t members.

Of course, why would they want to hide themselves? Would not do there ego any good :dozey:

To tell the truth, I'd much rather see the HL1 source than the HL2 source code. Cos with HL1 we can implement our own shaders and all that and update HL1 without the need to make a mod for HL2. (sort of like Tenebrae for Quake).

Ya know, someone said something like magg0ts were sued at various points but they won the cases. If this is true (and I wouldn't doubt it), it reminds me of the Al Capone situation. Being the "greatest" gangster in Chicago, it was basically impossible for the police to link him to many crimes, even though they knew he ordered them. Eventually they got him on tax evasion charges and won. Wouldn't it be nice, even in the case that the mags weren't the ones who did this, for them to be brought up on charges of having illegal, copyrighted software? /me prays it becomes so.

posting here makes me feel like i have a big wenis!

+359 points to ego

valve is ghey

+237 points to captain obvious

Frosty: completely irrelevant to the current drama but nevermind

Originally posted by heklim
posting here makes me feel like i have a big wenis!

+359 points to ego

valve is ghey

+237 points to captain obvious

^^^^^^

this guy is a senior member in magg0t clan.

just check thier forums and website

heklim at least you've shown your reading the thread, that should quite down a few of the shhh ther're watching brigade.

Originally posted by Dsn2K
where's mulder and scully when we need them.

I BELIEVE

I mentioned the X-Files theme around page 5 or so.

We have come full circle.

I'm going to bed.

Just kidding.

Originally posted by PhatBoyz
^^^^^^

this guy is a senior member in magg0t clan.

just check thier forums and website

+130 points to ego.

btw my name is dif than on the list but the semi intelligent of you (im sure theres some here) should be able to decipher my enkryption techniuqs

Yeah, and you can't do anything about them. Gotta give my-g0t credit for that.. they're sly as hell :p

I know heklims name from hiding in the irc chan all day and watching him paste links of girls shoves dildos into guys dicks.... seriously

+130 points to ego.

btw my name is dif than on the list but the semi intelligent of you (im sure theres some here) should be able to decipher my enkryption techniuqs

heklim heklim heklim heklim heklim heklim heklim heklim heklim heklim heklim

magg0t magg0t magg0t magg0t magg0t magg0t magg0t magg0t magg0t

There's some points for you, chump.

+130 points to ego.

*****ica?

getting boring now. gnite folks. If I don't make it to work at 09:00 tomorrow, my *** will be in the slinger.

I'm surprised that such "highly intelligent" individuals such as my-g0t don't know how to write or understand proper english.

+130 points to ego.

Notice his mispellings? Link em up.

should i just drop this and go bak to chillin in our chan? no cuase its to funneh! muahahaha

GOOD ASS POEM

by: convictslovefatgeeks

There once was a person in *****
A boyfriend he needed, but he had not
So he hacked some email
Left a big ****ing trail
And ended up licking cumshit off his cellmate's dick after dinner each night

he also recommended this book?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...080854?v=glance

have faith, wee man! we are not fairy eaterz!

Incase ***** still around, f-u=ck seth russell, hes in hell now and he can burn for all i care. The less of u there is the better fagg0t

Yeah it's dead now chewysplace you may as well start you spaming and see how quickly you can get this thread locked.

I dont blame *****. I do blame a few guys who poked around where they shouldnt have, and ruined a few things.

Hmm, what else is there to say about this whole mess? Maybe I could sum it up tomorrow, its 3am. Like, there were some things I couldnt say do to promise, but I do want you guys to know that I tried. If its not true, well hey, tsk. But there is just way too much info from a few different sources that make it a one piece puzzle. It all matches, or implys. I do think I was misled by someone, but other than his saying, im 99.9999% sure the rest is true.

Wasn't very funny even though you tried. *shrug*

Ban all headcrabs for teh time being lol that would be great (No offence but it would weed out all the unfaithful :p)

Originally posted by MooCow
Yeah it's dead now chewysplace you may as well start you spaming and see how quickly you can get this thread locked.

how hard you want me to try :/

should i just drop this and go bak to chillin in our chan? no cuase its to funneh! muahahaha

GOOD ASS POEM

by: convictslovefatgeeks

There once was a person in *****
A boyfriend he needed, but he had not
So he hacked some email
Left a big ****ing trail
And ended up licking cumshit off his cellmate's dick after dinner each night

he also recommended this book?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...080854?v=glance

have faith, wee man! we are not fairy eaterz!

haha fagg0t
http://forum.resistancecheats.com/showthread.php?t=760

Originally posted by coolio2man
Ban all headcrabs for teh time being lol that would be great (No offence but it would weed out all the unfaithful :p)

that would be a good idea (this is comeing from a headcrab..) Since it woul get ***** to stop looking in, allthough im sure some of them might not be headcrabs

Originally posted by coolio2man

That would include me I guess, but actually that's not a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back