Votes: 43 37.1%
  • Newb.

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • *sizzle*

Votes: 58 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure ban me for all i care, i just read these forums for the most part and i rarely ever reply unless i have something useful to say or the thead isn't totally stupid.

*shrugs*

Originally posted by Ruroni
I dont blame *****. I do blame a few guys who poked around where they shouldnt have, and ruined a few things.

Hmm, what else is there to say about this whole mess? Maybe I could sum it up tomorrow, its 3am. Like, there were some things I couldnt say do to promise, but I do want you guys to know that I tried. If its not true, well hey, tsk. But there is just way too much info from a few different sources that make it a one piece puzzle. It all matches, or implys. I do think I was misled by someone, but other than his saying, im 99.9999% sure the rest is true.

I'm sure you provided enough for them to find out everyone who was involved. People will probably start cutting deals once they are touched by valve anyway. A lot of people don't realize that what happens on the net does have an effect in real life, I was the same at one point.

Originally posted by Nexrow
I know heklims name from hiding in the irc chan all day and watching him paste links of girls shoves dildos into guys dicks.... seriously

hahahaha you know you were getting off on it you lil pervert you! rofl

Ok, Sleep for me, been great guys, Ruroni is now a ledgend. :D

3 cheers!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP hop i hibby to the hibbity hip hop and i dont stop to rock i got.. i mean hooray!

good night.....go look at m,y,g,0,t page if your bored.....pretty cool.
<------not a ***** member.....just really bored.

You want the person who seeded the torrent file, everyone uploads, it's the whole point of the system.

Originally posted by madcow555
Guys... does this provide anything interesting? It has names, and if you look in the lower right... you can see this person is uploading the hl2src file on BT.

http://www.devils-children.com/hl2_1.jpg

holy **** that guy compiled the source and got an icon! dont think he will get any further but thats the most i have seen so far.

Originally posted by Nexrow
3 cheers!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP hop i hibby to the hibbity hip hop and i dont stop to rock i got.. i mean hooray!

LMAO, indeed!

Originally posted by Cyphron
holy **** that guy compiled the source and got an icon! dont think he will get any further but thats the most i have seen so far.

I got half an erection just from seeing the icons in that screenshot ;(

Hmm... hey, who is Daniel Cross? [email protected] is registered to his name, but he's not on the emplyee list at valve... yet... it's in their area. Ah well. Sleep time.

Originally posted by Sn33k
tl;dr.

Thread summary?

ruroni: I got contactz!
everyone: lol pranked
ruroni: I got logz!
ruroni: I got screenshots!
everyone: oh shi
ruronit: I got screenshots and i'm 4 real
everyone: gg!

Originally posted by KaneRobot
I got half an erection just from seeing the icons in that screenshot ;(

haha. you just need some relief. go play a game. id definitly like to see screenies from that guy if he gets any further though.

Originally posted by 4port

The sad thing is how accurate is :/

I dont see why you people think my-g0t is this all powerfull group when they havent done anything expect create a large community of half-life hacking. Most of the members of my-g0t are some of the most newbie people, they are only sexual frustrated degenerate miscreants. My friend provided them an IRC shell some months ago, he took the shell down after a few weeks because they were a bunch of newbish schoolboys who dont do anything expect do there so called "rageing".

Ahh. Much appreciated. :)

We're not saying they're all-powerful, we're just saying they're highly likely suspects as to who got the leak out in the first place.

*shrugs*

Whatever. Even if it wasnt the whole truth, i know that I was close enough to it to be satisfied.

II would not take anything said in this thread as truth unless someone has actual proof. So far what i've seen is a lot of "i trust them and i gave them my word" and a lot of "my-g0t is Ub3r p0w3rfU11 b0w d0wN!111" but no actual proof besides screenshots of people saying things. Hell for all you know i could be a JAPS member trying to blame all this crap on my-g0t... leave this to the pro's and don't feed the trolls.

Originally posted by Ruroni
*shrugs*

Whatever. Even if it wasnt the whole truth, i know that I was close enough to it to be satisfied.
is the guy you talked to on irc close enough to the entire business to nab all the perps or no?

Hmm

Hmm, I think people are getting a bit to emotional about this source leak and these *****s. Think about this: One of *****s members apparently committed suicide a couple years ago. What does that tell you about the life these guys lead? Not pretty. I say let Valve and the FBI deal with whoever stole the source, and the rest of us shouldn't bother with ***** and their kind.

Then again, keep the conspiracy theories coming, they're fun.

Re: Hmm

Originally posted by Redrum1991
Hmm, I think people are getting a bit to emotional about this source leak and these *****s. Think about this: One of *****s members apparently committed suicide a couple years ago. What does that tell you about the life these guys lead? Not pretty. I say let Valve and the FBI deal with whoever stole the source, and the rest of us shouldn't bother with ***** and their kind.

doesnt suprise me coming from a guy whose game name was [*****]H3ri0n

Re: Hmm

Originally posted by Redrum1991

It was the GMan with his shifty eyes :eek:

Re: Re: Hmm

Originally posted by Cyphron
doesnt suprise me coming from a guy whose game name was [*****]H3ri0n

Yea, lol, I remember reading his suicide note.

is the guy you talked to on irc close enough to the entire business to nab all the perps or no?

Easy there, Sipowicz

Originally posted by ph34r t3h cute
Sooooooooo... All this bullshit, true, what? ><
we will find out eventually.
my one hope is that ruroni helped enough for hl2 to not be delayed too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back