Votes: 43 37.1%
  • Newb.

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • *sizzle*

Votes: 58 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed that dirtsolicitor webiste and counter-hack are both now down. They have been taken down, I think.

Just a note, the guys that did this are reading this topic right now, making all kinds of statements as if you are talking behind their back and trying to plot against them isnt too slick, lol. Just thought I would point that out as it seems a lot of folks dont think before they post. :)

They also have several members with law practise, several companies sued them in the past, to no avail

Next time I invite t0y over to lick my ass and balls, I'll ask him if he had anything to do with it for ya, Ruroni.

Originally posted by Cata
I think vavle can afford better lawyers then what they got.
I assume you know a whole deal about the lawyers "Valve has..."

Not only better lawyers but the FBI might also like to be involved.

I dont know what to say.

Well, valve has the info, i just know the meat of it. I dont know if I should say it or not. Im talking to another one of them now.

Originally posted by Frosty
Has anyone noticed that dirtsolicitor webiste and counter-hack are both now down. They have been taken down, I think.

they're not down here.

Ping dirtysolicitor.com (64.246.61.32)

4 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 0% packet loss
Host reachable, average round-trip time: 96.278 ms

Ping counter-hack.net (207.218.250.31)

4 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 0% packet loss
Host reachable, average round-trip time: 53.265 ms

there going down if they really did this and there's prove. Im pretty Sure Valve are lurking this forum anyway.

Originally posted by thop
Not only better lawyers but the FBI might also like to be involved.

Yes, if it is hacking (especially interstate, oh how I hope they get convicted of that), then the FBI will be involved. However, I hope it is different than when our website over at halflifesource.com got hacked, since the owner had to ship off the hard drives to the FBI for about 3 days or so. What a shame if HL2 got delayed because the FBI started playing HL2 all the time ;) lol

Originally posted by Dsn2K
there going down if they really did this and there's prove. Im pretty Sure Valve are lurking this forum anyway.

along with ***** members..

edit: :cheers: Too rur and valve

Considering Valve is a team of very skilled computer guys, hopefully they will now how to track people etc. All i want is perps punished, and for the game to continue its development.

Don't say anything on the forums! Just report it to Valve. And i really hope you are not playing a cruel prank with us.

Ruroni, until you provide proof that you are in fact talking with somebody from Valve or whatever it is you are claiming, you are full of shit.

If you know something, say it, stop saying you know it and say it!

Sorry, but I will laugh if Ruroni decides that he is going to say "it"...then says "***** PWNED ALL OF YOU" or something and it turns out he's a ***** member.

Originally posted by Dsn2K
along with FBI if Valve have already contacted them of course.

***** vs Valve, FBI, Hl2.net admins = :bounce: fun fun fun!

edit: have to say... Rur is not showing any proof (apart from the 1st pic) but I belive him... if he turns out to be a ***** member though.. damn :/

Originally posted by Nexrow
Just a note, the guys that did this are reading this topic right now, making all kinds of statements as if you are talking behind their back and trying to plot against them isnt too slick, lol. Just thought I would point that out as it seems a lot of folks dont think before they post. :)

I don't doubt that they are reading this.. hell, there are more than likely several people who post here that are actually my-got members.

Originally posted by RblDiver
Yes, if it is hacking (especially interstate, oh how I hope they get convicted of that), then the FBI will be involved. However, I hope it is different than when our website over at halflifesource.com got hacked, since the owner had to ship off the hard drives to the FBI for about 3 days or so. What a shame if HL2 got delayed because the FBI started playing HL2 all the time ;) lol

There's an FBI office in Seattle so it wouldn't have to go to far. I would think that they would just go to valves office. The only thing this "Leak" is hurting is us. Valve can just delay the game write new code and delay the game until the new code is wrote. Who's it hurt, us. On a good note, one of the mag0t members blew his brains out a couple years ago. That's always a plus. To bad their members don't follow in each others footsteps.

ares you are probably very right. Which is why i find it strange that ry whatever is actually posting this stuff here. To me either he is bsing, or he is one of their members, or he is being played by them, or he isn't thinking straight.

Money say's it's one of the above.

Originally posted by Ruroni
I know names.

Okay now I'm really starting to think you are full of shit and just want everybody to lavish you with attention.

Ok...this is lame...we don't need to know every little update of yours. I'm beginning to beleive this is a prank...it seems like you're just asking for attention...

EDIT: What he said ^^^^

Originally posted by ph34r t3h cute
offtopic: Hey Yatta, nice doom 3 website
Why thank you! I haven't gotten around to updating it though. The two main reasons are:

1)ID Software asked me to remove all the "Alpha Content" and I had a shitload too. :(

2)I need a flash artist.

It just got deep.

1. There is someone crooked.
2. They may put the blame on one person. Who did the email trap, keylogger. Everything. I have enough info to put a nuke on his home. I will post this more than likely, gimme some more time.
3. Im sorry to keep you guys in suspense, its just that I keep my word.

Originally posted by Skullhair
There's an FBI office in Seattle so it wouldn't have to go to far. I would think that they would just go to valves office. The only thing this "Leak" is hurting is us. Valve can just delay the game write new code and delay the game for another year. Who's it hurt, us. On a good note, one of the mag0t members blew his brains out a couple years ago. That's always a plus. To bad their members didnt' follow in each others footsteps.

Although I think what they did is wrong, and they should be punished. It is wrong to wish death, or think of the death of a person a good thing.

There is nothing you can do to combat *****.. they are nearly invincible and that's what makes them strong. If you show any emotion toward them for anything they do - they win. These guys aren't stupid and they know they're pissing people off.. they get off on it. The best thing you can do to combat ***** is to ignore them. Without attention, they have nothing. The problem is that there is always someone that WILL give them attention. As I said, they're invincible. The anonymous nature of the internet keeps them that way.

I have to admit, ***** members may act stupid but they know damn well you can do a damn thing to them.

It sucks, but what can you do?

He could be posting it here AND emailing..

Oh I have a question, Im not trying to bitch at you Rur, heres my question, I dont know much about *****, but Im guessing its not a walk in the park to get into there irc chan? If so, how did Rur get in it? (dont post chan name or network.. im just wondering)

Originally posted by Ruroni
It just got deep.

1. There is someone crooked.
2. They may put the blame on one person. Who did the email trap, keylogger. Everything. I have enough info to put a nuke on his home. I will post this more than likely, gimme some more time.
3. Im sorry to keep you guys in suspense, its just that I keep my word.

you are so full of shit

and wtf..."put a nuke on his home." you think you're some h4x0r or some bullshit like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back