• Newb.

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • *sizzle*

Votes: 58 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Skullhair
only thing this "Leak" is hurting is us. Valve can just delay the game write new code and delay the game until the new code is wrote. Who's it hurt, us.

No, it hurts Valve as well. Every delay is time spent on HL2 that could have been spent on another program, so basically taking more time to code means that they will get less money. Lost time is lost money. That, or else if Vivendi kept paying them, then it would become Vivendi's problem lol.

And as for your positive note, I agree!

he mentioned a server from tangis.com ... tangis.com is located in the seattle area just like valve.

you better not be bullshitting us :flame:

I cant take any more of this !!!!!!

Originally posted by Ruroni
It just got deep.

1. There is someone crooked.
2. They may put the blame on one person. Who did the email trap, keylogger. Everything. I have enough info to put a nuke on his home. I will post this more than likely, gimme some more time.
3. Im sorry to keep you guys in suspense, its just that I keep my word.
I say with cut Ruroni's penis for lying. Who's with me?

Originally posted by jakez0r
you are so full of shit

I am starting to think this too. Even if someone was crooked, I assume you mean in Vavle, I don't think they would give there job up with a very respected company for some little kids.

It just got deep.

1. There is someone crooked.
2. They may put the blame on one person. Who did the email trap, keylogger. Everything. I have enough info to put a nuke on his home. I will post this more than likely, gimme some more time.
3. Im sorry to keep you guys in suspense, its just that I keep my word.

oooohhhh....the plot thickens...

I'm so drawn in by this elaborate web of shit...

Originally posted by Cata
Although I think what they did is wrong, and they should be punished. It is wrong to wish death, or think of the death of a person a good thing.

Bah, call me facist but I'm all for them feeling physical and emotional pain. After all, they can establish a level of pain on us that we can't even touch them. To be civil is to be limited.. you can't let them fight you because they'll only pull you down to their level and beat you with experience (anyone remember that quote?).

I'm all for sick and twisted people that I absolutely hate to feel physical and emotional pain. I'm only human.

My civil side says: Nah, if they're guilty they deserve the proper punishment.

I'm not casting doubt here but if i was dealing with this person the first thing I would say to him is "now don't tell any one about this".

If Ruroni is lying then i will get a hl2.net member to give me his IP, then we will make a road trip and cut his penis into a salami, deal?

Originally posted by jakez0r
you are so full of shit

and wtf..."put a nuke on his home." you think you're some h4x0r or some bullshit like that?

I dont like your "tone" jake, but im kinda allmost agreeing, some of the stuff is abit odd, but then again, we will know by tommrow or something when valve says something about it, till then I think its wrong too say he IS full of shit, he just might be, but I dont think he is

Thop, that sounds like fun, let me go get my katana

Originally posted by Yatta
I say with cut Ruroni's penis for lying. Who's with me?

YES!!! but we would have to use a cheese knife, and those are expensive :|

Originally posted by thop
If Ruroni is lying then i will get a hl2.net member to give me his IP, then we will make a road trip and cut his penis into a salami, deal?

i would join you, seriusly if you lived in california.

Originally posted by thop

Sounds like a swell plan.

Read Ruroni's posts while listening to the X-Files theme. Go'won, do it.

The thing is they will probably never get the ***** people. They probably pulled the stunt from one of their comprimised machines. Unless somebody gets actualy real life names.

Ruroni, you have 2 choices.

You can either give valve all of the info and be a hero
or
You can be asked by the authorities about it and either keep your mouth shut and be idicted for obstruction of justice or open your mouth and make a deal so that way you won't have to be fined or go to jail.

It looks like 3 choices, but it boils down to either being a super cool guy or being an idiot.

Do not protect them do not let them try to sway you. They cannot hurt you, they cannot pay you, and they cannot help you in any way.

These guys have been making trouble for valve for a long time, and they finally went too far.

First, the put a nuke on his house statement meant that he had enough info on the guy to put a PHYCIAL nuke on his house, not some computer shit you nerd, and the irc chan isnt really known, but once long ago we/he happened to have used it/found it/come accross it, and when he saw the maggots name, he went back.

we are sekseh, and valve blows. get over it.
nothing you can get from the dumbass t0y will help u get anything on us.

"iv seen rodents more intelligent than t0y"

Originally posted by AmishSlayer
oooohhhh....the plot thickens...

I'm so drawn in by this elaborate web of shit...

So am I.
Imagine a web actually made of shit! When I was little I used to think that webs were made of shit because spiders made them from their ass. When I walked into a web I would totally freak (like the time I dropped the brick on my foot).

Anyway, I like your name AmishSlayer. We've been spending all our life, living in an Amish paradise.

Good, hopefully we'll get those mag0ts. The thing is, if you react to their little stunts they get cocky and go for bigger things. If you don't react, they get desperate and go for bigger things. They're like viruses; they always adapt.

3 things that I think this is..

1. ***** went to far and are now ****ed, big time
2. This is all bullshit
2. This is all bullshit o_O

About cutting Rourni's penis with a cheese knife, I could post an .avi relating to that but I won't. If I did see it you'd be thanking me that I didn't.

HAHA great job Ruroni, I figured it was M Y G 0 T (why the hell does it *** this?) I shot an email off to gabe when this all started becuase of T0Y's topic on the steam fourm (he was the first to post screenshots up, even before it was leaked on the net) that was the only proof I had that it involded him, then I was checking the clans homepage, and their "interccepting emails" or so they say, which seems "odd".

but you got the hammer on the nail :p

err..you should think twice before posting the real names and any info that will let the hl2 fans actually get their hands on them. hehe.

i hope you are not bluffing and the bitches who did this get what they deserve.

Those guys should be scared. Really really scared.

K guys. Here it is. Im the first to break it down to you. This is all real. If not ban me.

(•01:47:34•>_<•@***•> are you there?
(•01:47:39•>_<•+Ruroni•> yes
(•01:48:52•>_<•@***•> it wasnt a *****
(•01:49:03•>_<•+Ruroni•> ok
(•01:49:03•>_<•@***•> we've been playing it up like we did it for publicity
(•01:49:14•>_<•@***•> but 99% of ***** is script kiddies anway
(•01:49:20•>_<•+Ruroni•> so i figured.
(•01:49:58•>_<•@***•> the guy who did the email trap, the keylogging is named Dan
(•01:50:06•>_<•@***•> his online alias is panti3
(•01:51:00•>_<•+Ruroni•> :eek:...
(•01:51:21•>_<•@***•> he usually hangs out on irc.japsclan.com
(•01:51:24•>_<•@***•> hold on
(•01:51:42•>_<•@***•> he runs the irc, i believe
(•01:51:58•>_<•@***•> okay i got info
(•01:51:58•>_<•@***•> Dan ******
(•01:51:59•>_<•@***•> ****************
(•01:51:59•>_<•@***•> *********************
(•01:52:12•>_<•+Ruroni•> :eek:
(•01:52:36•>_<•@***•> he has all the evidence you'd need on his computer
(•01:52:59•>_<•@***•> he's feeling pretty cocky with all the attention on ***** and lcirc
(•01:53:23•>_<•@***•> hes not too smart, but he has a massive botnet
(•01:53:28•>_<•+Ruroni•> hmm
(•01:53:33•>_<•@***•> i know he did the keylogger
(•01:53:37•>_<•@***•> and the source code
(•01:53:54•>_<•@***•> and most likely the other stuff too
(•01:54:04•>_<•@***•> try and get some logs of the chans he's in
(•01:54:08•>_<•@***•> they talk about stuff like that in plain view
(•01:54:27•>_<•@***•> he has connections to valve as well
(•01:54:45•>_<•+Ruroni•> what network?
(•01:54:48•>_<•@***•> and I'm not sure, but im willing to bet that at least part of the compromise was social engineering
(•01:54:53•>_<•@***•> irc.japsclan.com i think
(•01:55:54•>_<•@***•> he's been involved in lots of illegal activities before, usually ddosing
(•01:56:18•>_<•@***•> if you want more proof he's got the source code hosted on his server
(•01:56:23•>_<•@***•> 1 sec ill get link
(•01:56:32•>_<•@***•> http://69.65.35.98/~dcoats/hl2_src.rar
(•01:57:02•>_<•@***•> you might want to be careful if you go to that irc, if he thinks your suspicious then he might packet you
(•01:58:34•>_<•+Ruroni•> got ya.
(•01:58:38•>_<•+Ruroni•> why are you telling me all this?
(•01:59:04•>_<•@***•> cuz pantie is a fag
(•01:59:23•>_<•@***•> i found his botnet and he packeted me for like 3 days
(•01:59:31•>_<•@***•> this is my revenge :)
(•02:03:01•>_<•+Ruroni•> care if I paste this and spread it?
(•02:03:51•>_<•@***•> keep my name off it or ill get blasted again
(•02:03:54•>_<•@***•> other than that its fine

---

Gonna post some more, dont critic me yet.

[LH-EDIT] - Erased Dan's adress/last name

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
holy shit, screen shotted + copied into a file
thanks!

I am infiltrating ^^yg0t and am getting on friendly terms with some of its high ranking members, although they do not talk to me about any of this.

Calm.

This Ruroni feller would want to seen to be "keeping his word" if the my-g0t clowns are watching this post. He'll want to extract as much information as possible before he gives it out to the forum.

I'm quite sure he has the minimals, although, grain of salt. I could quite possibly be a my-g0t idiot.

Eh...I don't wish physical harm to these hacking blokes, but they should definitely compensate for what they have done to VALVe.

Originally posted by Frosty

Anyway, I like your name AmishSlayer. We've been spending all our life, living in an Amish paradise.

Heh..I think you're actually the first person to comment on it. My friends and I actually have a big inside joke around it... Lets just say I was in amish country and I came back late...so the story is I upset some amish people with my headset and I had to fight my way out....

but yeah...it's a web of shit..

WRONG MOVE!!!! NOW THE GUY IS WARNED!!!!! DELETE YOUR POST !!!!

If the source code leak is the reason for the delay (wich it probably is) i say we go HUNTIN' folks!

Stop telling Ruroni to tell Valve his info....He already has!!!!

FFS i know you people are thinking of joining irc.japsclan.com, bad idea mkay?

dude take that name off these boards. if that guy gets hurt you might get sued.

K guys. Here it is. Im the first to break it down to you. This is all real. If not ban me.

(•01:47:34•>_<•@***•> are you there?
(•01:47:39•>_<•+Ruroni•> yes
(•01:48:52•>_<•@***•> it wasnt a *****
(•01:49:03•>_<•+Ruroni•> ok
(•01:49:03•>_<•@***•> we've been playing it up like we did it for publicity
(•01:49:14•>_<•@***•> but 99% of ***** is script kiddies anway
(•01:49:20•>_<•+Ruroni•> so i figured.
(•01:49:58•>_<•@***•> the guy who did the email trap, the keylogging is named Dan
(•01:50:06•>_<•@***•> his online alias is panti3
(•01:51:00•>_<•+Ruroni•> :eek:...
(•01:51:21•>_<•@***•> he usually hangs out on irc.japsclan.com
(•01:51:24•>_<•@***•> hold on
(•01:51:42•>_<•@***•> he runs the irc, i believe
(•01:51:58•>_<•@***•> okay i got info
(•01:51:58•>_<•@***•> Dan *****
(•01:51:59•>_<•@***•> *************
(•01:51:59•>_<•@***•> *****************
(•01:52:12•>_<•+Ruroni•> :eek:
(•01:52:36•>_<•@***•> he has all the evidence you'd need on his computer
(•01:52:59•>_<•@***•> he's feeling pretty cocky with all the attention on ***** and lcirc
(•01:53:23•>_<•@***•> hes not too smart, but he has a massive botnet
(•01:53:28•>_<•+Ruroni•> hmm
(•01:53:33•>_<•@***•> i know he did the keylogger
(•01:53:37•>_<•@***•> and the source code
(•01:53:54•>_<•@***•> and most likely the other stuff too
(•01:54:04•>_<•@***•> try and get some logs of the chans he's in
(•01:54:08•>_<•@***•> they talk about stuff like that in plain view
(•01:54:27•>_<•@***•> he has connections to valve as well
(•01:54:45•>_<•+Ruroni•> what network?
(•01:54:48•>_<•@***•> and I'm not sure, but im willing to bet that at least part of the compromise was social engineering
(•01:54:53•>_<•@***•> irc.japsclan.com i think
(•01:55:54•>_<•@***•> he's been involved in lots of illegal activities before, usually ddosing
(•01:56:18•>_<•@***•> if you want more proof he's got the source code hosted on his server
(•01:56:23•>_<•@***•> 1 sec ill get link
(•01:56:32•>_<•@***•> http://69.65.35.98/~dcoats/hl2_src.rar
(•01:57:02•>_<•@***•> you might want to be careful if you go to that irc, if he thinks your suspicious then he might packet you
(•01:58:34•>_<•+Ruroni•> got ya.
(•01:58:38•>_<•+Ruroni•> why are you telling me all this?
(•01:59:04•>_<•@***•> cuz pantie is a fag
(•01:59:23•>_<•@***•> i found his botnet and he packeted me for like 3 days
(•01:59:31•>_<•@***•> this is my revenge :)
(•02:03:01•>_<•+Ruroni•> care if I paste this and spread it?
(•02:03:51•>_<•@***•> keep my name off it or ill get blasted again
(•02:03:54•>_<•@***•> other than that its fine

---

Gonna post some more, dont critic me yet.
ah man, great work :).

[LH-EDIT] - Erased Dan's adress/last name

(22:58:43) (heklim) i will seks your ass ruroni
(22:58:47) (heklim) understand
(22:59:10) (Ruroni) hahah i cant beleive those dumbasses on hl2 are buying this shit
(23:07:23) (heklim) are you a meat eater?
(23:09:18) (Ruroni) of course!
(23:09:26) (Ruroni) may i?
(23:11:25) (heklim) begin the feast little man
(23:11:33) (heklim) ill blow the back of your head off with pimpjuice

got to love my mature conversationS!

btw get on somthing beside AOL YOU **** NUBEN

rifk rifk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back