Votes: 43 37.1%
  • Newb.

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • *sizzle*

Votes: 58 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a text log doesn't mean jack shit, post a screenshot from your IRC client.

anybody can edit text

not to mention the link doesn't work. this is still bullshit

Guys, Gabe is already involved. FBI is involved. People are ratting eachother out. Gabe was already involved, shortly before I started my post.

Originally posted by Ruroni
Guys, Gabe is already involved. FBI is involved. People are ratting eachother out. Gabe was already involved, shortly before I started my post.

you need to stop being an attention whore

Heh.. it seems surreal that the FBI would just be jumping in immediately on something like this.. maybe not, I know nothing :)

Man, I just love everything that happened here, reminds me of X-files. Christ, why do I have so much fun in a sad day like this one?

You clown, why would you post it here?
Now, there's time to delete evidence, etc etc.

Originally posted by shapeshifter
im sure quite a few of us already have lol.

:O sorry, posts are comeing up so fast I posted before "dont post to ask him to send emails, he allready has" was there

Originally posted by Rubeus
Heh.. it seems surreal that the FBI would just be jumping in immediately on something like this.. maybe not, I know nothing :)
they would, they take it seriously.

rofl, it's a real address. I think I'll take a 1-hour trip and beat someone's ass. (er, if he's not pullin our hair :S )

here are some sinps from that fourm

(first post there)

opps :P blah blahurl] They inclu...r sites with it. [url]opps :P blah blahurl (hmmm...Looks like Dan Coats has the source code as well and sharing it out to download, wonder who Dan Coats is........)

Funny shit indeed. Wonder if it'll be on Fileplanet next?

(posted by a my g 0t fellow)

next post by a new guy (who is also a my g0t member)
Yeah, and we get more publicity :cheese:

Originally posted by Ruroni

*Ring*

Gabe: Hello? Is this the FBI? Valve has been hacked into and we think we may have a lead as to who it is...

FBI: OH MAN!!! THIS IS HUGE! WE GOTTA NAIL THAT BASTARD! Let's start our investigation in the middle of the night so these tricky bastards can't leave the country with the source code!

DERP!

Ruroni, don't believe everything my-g0t tells you. My-g0t is well known fo having a "feud" with the "J4PS" clan which he is blaming for the leak, i would not count my-got out of the picture just yet as they might be trying to screw the other clan over. I would say they are both guilty of the same crime, either way, one for doing it, one for spreading it.

I would not be surprised if both clans got nailed by the feds, not at all.

Originally posted by heklim
(22:58:43) (heklim) i will seks your ass ruroni
(22:58:47) (heklim) understand
(22:59:10) (Ruroni) hahah i cant beleive those dumbasses on hl2 are buying this shit
(23:07:23) (heklim) are you a meat eater?
(23:09:18) (Ruroni) of course!
(23:09:26) (Ruroni) may i?
(23:11:25) (heklim) begin the feast little man
(23:11:33) (heklim) ill blow the back of your head off with pimpjuice

got to love my mature conversationS!

btw get on somthing beside AOL YOU **** NUBEN

rifk rifk

FYI Heklim is a senior member of ***** so this does not look good.

Heh... I registered on their crappy forum with the nick "gabenewell". Maybe it'll scare em... maybe they'll delete me. :) They do provide a link to the code... big no-no. They're also tryin to blame this Dan Coats person. Him and his J.A.P.S clan or whatnot.

Also, on the forum some myg0 t member was blamin someone named bellend... isn't that someome from these forums? sounds familiar. Of course they'd say anything to divert attention. Cowards.

Originally posted by Wesisapie
You clown, why would you post it here?
Now, there's time to delete evidence, etc etc.
do you know how long it takes to do a low level reformat?
The FBI reccommends at least a couple dozen formats of a hard drive before it is considered truly "clean"

So he can attempt to destroy his harddrive, and then get ****ed over for destruction of evidence and the cybercrimes

heh if this is a hoax and there is an innocent person at that address, you might be in trouble ruroni.

im getting the screen from him and will upload in a sec, that damn 56ker.

Originally posted by AmishSlayer
*Ring*

Gabe: Hello? Is this the FBI? Valve has been hacked into and we think we may have a lead as to who it is...

FBI: OH MAN!!! THIS IS HUGE! WE GOTTA NAIL THAT BASTARD! Let's start our investigation in the middle of the night so these tricky bastards can't leave the country with the source code!

DERP!
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

hmm... one of JAPS CLAN's domain names is myg 0tsux.com or something... they hate each other.

i went to japs clan last night to see if they were claiming responsibility, they had no news concerning it, unline myg 0t

Originally posted by Rice-Rocketeer
Goddammit, guys...stop posting links to the HL2 source.

Try the supposed... "Dan whatever" link....it's not even there...

some juicy information from japsclan website.

Network Configuration changes -- Posted by PaNTi3 on Tuesday, September 30 2003

My network will be undergoing some major configuration changes this afternoon and tomorrow. Forums and cheats sections will probably be interrupted for a short time. Sorry for the inconveince.

look like he might be shitting himself, and trying to hide stuff. if it's him, that is.

yeah sure GABE called some of the ***** guys on the phone! nice prank :(

Originally posted by AmishSlayer
Try the supposed... "Dan whatever" link....it's not even there...

On the contrary, I just tried it. It works.

Edit your transcripts, guys.

How come that link works for some and not others? Is it because it tries to access your computer and cos I have a firewall it won't let me access?

This is A)1st big hit on ***** or B) A pretty good hoax

Im totally unsure what one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back