Nutrigrain, I feel GREAT

I like Astro Fat Free Yogurt!

wtf???

thats one of the stupidest things i've seen all day

Fishy you probably needed to update your quicktime unless you got no sound card, feel bad you didnt get to hear it the sound is 90% of the fun.

I laughed in the middle just as the guy hit him in the gut I was just starting to get into it when the ending just got to weird to be funny..

I think that lady over did it. I didn't really like her. The rest of the people were funny.

I thought that Chick's facial expressions at the end were hillarious...

GRRREEEAAAAT
OOOH BAAAABIIIES
BAAAAABIEEES EVVVEREYWHERE!!!!

lol
.... in fact....
new avatar and sig.

The funniest part is where the black guy says: "Steve, you're great guy, with great skills, you're going to do great...what the hell I'm coming with ya'"

Hahaha, the is possibly the funniest thing in this thread.

Actually its one of the funniest things ive seen in quite a while...up there with the terrorist attack guidelines.

Frank said:
The funniest part is where the black guy says: "Steve, you're great guy, with great skills, you're going to do great...what the hell I'm coming with ya'"

Hahaha, yeah, that and when the guy is like "Infact you just shattered my hand, YEEAAAAHHAHAHA!!!"

Frank said:

That was my favorite part. That black guy the the first white guy were my two favorite.

They need to put this as a commercial on TV.

lol
absolutely hilareous.. gotta agree with Redundant, the chic's face is funny as hell :LOL:

Oh man it'd be like a damn hell nuclear explosion!! YEEEEEAHHHHHHH!!!!!

LittleB said:
Oh man it'd be like a damn hell nuclear explosion!! YEEEEEAHHHHHHH!!!!!

WERE GOING TO THE MAIL ROOM , THEN UNDERWRITING , TECH SUPPORT , ON TO THE BREAK ROOM , THE CAFETERIA , AND THEN WERE GOING TO THE MAINTENENCE ROOM TO TAKE SOME SKIDS , YEEEAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Back