Deadline said:
Think about this!!!

Gabe Newell + Nutrigrain Bar = OMFG R0x0rz my b0x0rz!!!!!11!!1!oneone
nuh uh, I think he has had enough.

ok it was poor taste, but it was playful not derogitory

Deadline said:
Think about this!!!

Gabe Newell + Nutrigrain Bar = OMFG R0x0rz my b0x0rz!!!!!11!!1!oneone

We should email this to gabe and see what he says, someone email him! lol seriously i wanna see what he says :LOL:

Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To access the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it.
10charlimitsUx

On another note, I went on Call of Duty with the name [IFG]lemayo and well owned up, couple peeps asked about my clan :)

Do not fret my comrades, under pain of flaming I shall never divulge the secrets of the OHHFF!

Bad^Hat said:
On another note, I went on Call of Duty with the name [IFG]lemayo and well owned up, couple peeps asked about my clan :)

Do not fret my comrades, under pain of flaming I shall never divulge the secrets of the OHHFF!

hahah THATS GREAT!!!!... oh wait, right right, sorry, thats Tony the Tigers line... damnit...

Deadline said:
hahah THATS GREAT!!!!... oh wait, right right, sorry, thats Tony the Tigers line... damnit...

TRAITOR!!

/me thwacks you with the backend of my Kar.

Heheh, jokes, we love you comrade Deadline! ~group hug~

The thread is dyyying....

Heh, my friend brought some Nutrigrain mini things into school (apple flavoured!). I asked her if she felt great, but she just gave me an odd look :( I then proceeded to steal one, eat it, and then ask my friends if they'd marry me... not one of them wanted lots of babies though, so I just walked away... :rolling:

Dude,

The guys in the microbus having yawning fits.. haaaa!

That is funny.

Here's something to enliven the thread:

SHIPPI said:
The thread is dyyying....

Heh, my friend brought some Nutrigrain mini things into school (apple flavoured!). I asked her if she felt great, but she just gave me an odd look :( I then proceeded to steal one, eat it, and then ask my friends if they'd marry me... not one of them wanted lots of babies though, so I just walked away... :rolling:

This is just BRILLIANT!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! :cheese: :thumbs:

lol this silly thread is still around? :p

hehe well anyway i hope we get a response.

I had a nutrigrain bar for breakfast this morning! I don't think this one had crack, though, because I was still sleepy. :( But then I got married, and I feel GREAT!

Bad^Hat said:
TRAITOR!!

/me thwacks you with the backend of my Kar.

Heheh, jokes, we love you comrade Deadline! ~group hug~

I feel it, I feel it :)

Back