Nutrigrain, I feel GREAT

*walks around like he owns the place*
HandGuy: Hey guys. What's up?

ray_MAN said:
*walks around like he owns the place*
HandGuy: Hey guys. What's up?

ME, I'm up and I feel greeeaaat.

You feel great?

Yeeeeeaaahh, really great, go ahead and hit me!

*Punch*

Oooohhhhhh!

Woah! You do feel great! Infact you've shattered my hand, HAHAYEEEAAAAHHAHAHA!!!!

*walks around again like he owns the place*
Steve this is Bill. He owns this place and has more money than god!
I am always tan and I have a great ass too, but my marriage sucks, so I hate my life.
Bill, I am marrying a girl because of her looks, and we're rushing right into making babies.
BABIES!

*and cut!*

ok that was good but we need a little more emphasis on the 'baaaaaaabiiiieeeesss' part. ok let's go for take two...

-nutrigrain ad scene 1 take 2, rolling, and ACTION

i'll get me coat...

I could see this thing turning into a cult...or at least a small horde of die hard followers.

Farrowlesparrow said:
I could see this thing turning into a cult...or at least a small horde of die hard followers.

True, dude. Just .. True.

Anyone wanna make the forums tag IFG so we can recognize each other in games. Then we could all yell about babies and start making weird grunting noises. Oh yea, I feel great.

This is going to be the first thing I do in the morning: watch that movie! OHHHHHHHHFFFF!!

WHAT?!

OH YEAH ! OH I FEEL GREAT!

People, I'm quittin' the forum and startin' my own and by the way I feel GREAT! OOOOHHFFF!!!

jimbones said:
This is going to be the first thing I do in the morning: watch that movie! OHHHHHHHHFFFF!!

WHAT?!

OH YEAH ! OH I FEEL GREAT!

People, I'm quittin' the forum and startin' my own and by the way I feel GREAT! OOOOHHFFF!!!

Jim you're a great guy, with great skills, your gonna post great... what the hell IM coming with ya.

lol

Pressure said:
Anyone wanna make the forums tag IFG so we can recognize each other in games. Then we could all yell about babies and start making weird grunting noises. Oh yea, I feel great.

you got it, Im gonna add IFG in front of all my aliases in games.
<IFG>Mr. Redundant
aka: OMG WTF IFG!!

we can have team sayings like.

soldier 1: IFG Im gonna go capture that bunker.
soldier 2: *soldier 1's name* your a great guy, with great skills, youre gonna do great... WTH Im gonna go with ya.

Ok, from now on my nick in all games is <IFG>CrazyHarij .

lmao, I just watched that 5 times in a row with a stupid grin on my face all the way through, and I feel great!

Why is everyone using those stupid avatars!??!?!?!?!?

They suck!!!

Wait a sec....I FEEL GREAT!!!

No, wait....I don't.

in Soviet Russia, Nutrigrain bars eat YOU!! :E

OHH YEEEEEAH I FEEL GRRRRREAT!

hmmm im going to email the turnpikefilms guys and show them what heppened to there banwith. :)

OK help me write the email. :)

Sudject The Nutrigrain I FEEL GREAT commercial.

Dear turnpikefilms directors/actors/staff,

I am a member of the halflife2.net forum, (OFF TOPIC) recently a member posted a link to the Nutrigrain I FEEL GREAT commercial. (http://turnpikefilms.com/spots/nutrigrain.html)

After being viewed about 10000 times apiece by almost every member of the forum the commercial has become a legend, no a religion, no a cult, no a way of life! For many of the members.

There have been numerous reenactments of the commercial, And severial avatars have been made from the comercial too.

I must say I did buy and eat some nutrigrain bars after viewing the commercial and i did experience an uplifting of spirits.

There are a few questions we would like answered.

1. What would have heppened if Steve ate the hole bar?
2. The woman that Steve askes to marry him, What is her real name? (We call her babies because that what she mostly says.
3. What is the guys name that punches Steve? (we call him hands) And why is he linping?
4. Is there going to be a follow up commercial? (Some of us wonder what happens next in the life of Steve and (babies).

Please feel free to stop by some time at the forum and let us know or at least please reply to this email.

www.halflife2.net/forums

Thanks TheNerdGuy

OK do i need to give the urls to the threads? and the part about avatars should i drop that?
Come on people let me know if i have bad spelling. :) :) or anything elce wrong with the email.
Also anything you want asked please let me know.

EDIT!
If I dont get any one wanting something changed ill send it at 5:00 PM my time. :)
thats a little over 30 min from now.

I think you should include - Answer before they start mass suicide please!!!!

take out the limping part... it's cause he just shattered his hand and his whole body hurts
and include links to the thread
and what Sprafa said too :p

I dunno he was limping before he shattered his hand, (I think) (Rewatches the vid)

u should have included links to the 2 threads (that is if u haven't)
other than that it looks good.

lol seriously.. im sure the director is gonna think we are nuts or something :LOL:

Ok ill let you know if i get a responce, So far nothing but it Saturday so they arnt at work today.

thenerdguy said:
Ok ill let you know if i get a responce, So far nothing but it Saturday so they arnt at work today.

LOL this is awesome... I hate work, I miss everything ... oh well IFG anyhow.

Hmm ... I wonder what their reaction will be? I wonder if they are going to sue us for copyright infringment or something along those lines lol... seeing we didnt ask permission to make avatars and stuff from their vids... but Im not exactly sure how this legal stuff works, so hopefully they leave us be :D

Back