Of all HL2.netters, who would you want to meet?

I think meeting both Stern and Pi would be cool. Especially if I could convince Stern to roll a spliff with me... or Pi for that matter.

I'd do eet with my eyes closed ..no seriously I've been practising ;)

a trip to jamiaca taught me to roll this:

big_joint.jpg

i'm hoping a trip to amsterdam will teach me to roll this:

big_joint.jpg

good ..now I need to convince the wife

"honey this cool dude on the interwebs wants to show me how to roll fatties, can I go? ...oh and it's in amsterdam ...no it's been awhile since I slept on the couch, why do you ask? ...oh"

"honey this cool dude on the interwebs wants to show me how to roll fatties, can I go? ...oh and it's in amsterdam ...no it's been awhile since I slept on the couch, why do you ask? ...oh"

lolz :D

Pretend you're in your mid-life crisis and you need to go soul searching. Then, buy a Porsche.

"hey honey I bought a new family car ..but we'll have to buy a trailer so the kids can come along, ...yes I know where the couch is, why do you .....oh"

ya I forgot Samon, cuz we all need people to laugh at our jokes ...plus I suspect he's extremely sexy

It's a shame the missus always gets in the way *rolls eyes*

If you can't buy a porsche, get an RV :p

Back