Of all HL2.netters, who would you want to meet?

I have made it my mission to meet Evo and Koola Mena along with my previously mentioned homeboys (<3 mah Cananadian naucas) at some point.

Basically all the Steam Chat regulars too. Reginald, Pesh, and Phobie especially.

Oh! Phobie! I forgot to mention her. She's pretty cool.

I'd have to say, Willeh, Stiggy, Bad Hat, Darky, and sloth lol

cause they crack me up

Also I would like to meet Absinthe, short recoil, skaadi, Pesmerga, kngHenry, Raeven0, and Darkside55.

Basically all the Steam Chat regulars too. Reginald, Pesh, and Phobie especially.

Hey I'm getting mentions all over the place. Thanks! You know I'd want to meet you guys too, you're alright.

Who, or what, or why, or when, or how, or other, is Phobie?

Phobie hangs on the Steam chat. UNLIKE MOST OF YOU BASTARDS.

Now that I think about it, I want to meet Danimal so I can beat him up because he's younger than me.

comradebadger, pinkle, kamikazie, cptstern, munro, samon, ennui, numbers, darkside, shippi, and ofcourse, <RJMC>

pi once called me a cheap bastard, but i still don't think he's that bad, i'd like to meet him too.

<3 u all

I have not seen Phobie and the chat yet. And I go on quite often and bug the hell out of you guys. [Espccially Pi], I think I would like to meet Alan00000 though, just to see if he really is mentally challenged. And then maybe Phobie if she'll have sex with meh.

Oh, and Xen is right.

I'd like to meet everyone, since i'm not actually a sad, anti-social bastard who sits around all day looking at forums and playing computer games.

It's true.:rolleyes:

I've had a revelation recently. I don't want to meet any of you.

:sleep:

Especially not YOU.

I might want to meet Pi, just to see how long I can stay around him without pissing him off.

How come no one mentioned me? I hang around a lot in SC and on here, and I'm really sexy and intelligent as well, where's the gratitude?

^ You think that's bad?

I've been here for 3,5 years and have more than 10000 posts, and not a single person has mentioned me. That says a lot about my status on these forums.

^ You think that's bad?

I've been here for 3,5 years and have more than 10000 posts, and not a single person has mentioned me. That says a lot about my status on these forums.

I'd love to meet you :(

I can't compile a whole list of names for fear of people feeling left out, that's why I said I'd really like to meet pretty much all of the regulars here. Even the people who have made a name for themselves despite being here only a year or so. I don't really care though about the people who I don't know anything about... mostly the ones who post in places other than Off Topic and rarely ever here.

^ You think that's bad?

I didn't mention names (except JN) because I would forget people, but you're definitely one of the Halflife2.netters that I'd love to meet in rl.

Who, or what, or why, or when, or how, or other, is Phobie?

Go in SC, she's always there, shaving her pubes...

who wants to meet me?! i have candy in my van!

Wow, it's the forum pedo. Not that it's a bad thing. After all look at Cyberpitz...

I'd love to meet you :(

I can't compile a whole list of names for fear of people feeling left out, that's why I said I'd really like to meet pretty much all of the regulars here. Even the people who have made a name for themselves despite being here only a year or so. I don't really care though about the people who I don't know anything about... mostly the ones who post in places other than Off Topic and rarely ever here.

Have I made a name for myself?

Back